Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 4)

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veenuasr

taali ek haath se nahein bajte hai...and when u point some one with ur finger 4 fingers point towards u...
i,e both are wrong but according to me khushi is wrong at the first place if she would have told arnav abt shyam then this thing never happnd...but this is not real world dear zoha ...we are talking abt reel world yahan kuch bhi possible hai.

LOL you are right,,,it's fiction,, but the endless bashing of ASR puts me off!! 

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Zoha Amazing Post ! I think its my 1st time posting on ur Thread ! anyways ! !
I have Always Said tht BOTH r Wrong @ their own Places !! if ASR is Heartless/Ruthless ! he WAS always Like tht ! its not tht he is like tht just for Khushi ! he has always been this !! Yes HE did hurt khushi ! a ALOT !! but didnt Khushi hurt him too ? ! khushi too has Hurt ASR directly or Indirectly ! For ASR its Khushi who is the 1 who is rong ! @ ASR's place any1 would have thought Khushi is the bad 1 there ! he SAW the gurl in His Jija's Arms ! he was shattered !! Yes ASR hurts Khushi ! BUT we have always seen the Restlessness and pain in his eyes ! 

for Me both r rong not 1 of them ! and both have reasons for their own to hurt n hate each other !! 

Khushi is rong for HIDING the truth from him ! n HONESTLY taking NO action against Shyam when he keeps TOUCHING HER ! okay DO NOT TELL ASR ! but Wah About Payal !! atleast tell her !! 

n ASR is rong for NOT telling her Why he is doing all this to her !! 

so fans who r always ASR vs Khushi ! Open ur eyes and seee wats happening dont just support 1 n indirectly put the blame on 1 ! 

I know y it's the first time,,coz I rarely post a sensible topicLOL, all my posts are either entertainers or nonsense laughter!

Agree with every word u've said,,splly the red part,, infact If I was in Khushi's place I would hav said to ASR himself,,that the level of my honesty,, Khushi need to learn from meWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nabnabveewriter.Manal.

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Bang on Zoha ,
I am surprised to see a serious post from you Tongue 

i agree with you both are at fault here, he for still keeping her in dark about the marriage . But i feel she is at a bigger fault coz even after knowing what kind of  person shyam is she is still keeping quite about it.
ASr is shown as some one who makes mistakes & repents for it , but cannot say the same for kushi. They have shown her as some one who is always correct.. 

If this show is about equals as claimed then along with ASR's repentance they need to show a little bit of repentance from kushi;s side also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nabnabUltimateBarunsunflower52

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

No Khushi is not an angel.She has faults too.But hiding the truth of Shyam from Arnav is a much lesser fault than forcing a girl to marry and threaten her.
But yes I agree with one thing.They never show Khushi regretting for anything.Forget regretting they never show Khushi's inner feelings.

I usually avoid argument s over Arnav n Khuhsi,,but few posts out there depicting Arnav as criminal n Khushi as angel instigated me to create this topic,,,Arnav has been a dark shaded character from the beginning,,but khushi was a lovely , honest n truthful character, now she is wrong,,so people should understand this, rather than just bashing ASR! 

Arnav has done a crime by keeping her in to the dark about this marriage.It seems to me completely illogical that he is keeping silent because he does not want to hear Khushi saying that she loves Shyam.If he feels Khushi loves Shyam then Khushi should have known by now why he married her.Did he ever witness Shyam and Khushi together after their marriage?All he saw was Shyam  giving lusty looks to Khushi.Did he ever see Khushi lovingly looking at Shyam?Just one hug in the terrace and he reached such a big conclusion.Is it just her beauty that he is attracted to?Does not he ever try to peep inside her mind?He He keeps staring at her but then why can't he just not see there is no love for Shyam in those eyes?It is not that he was always a victim of situation.Just baring the terrace incident there was no indication that Khushi has anything for Shyam.His silent torture is a crime.

He is hiding I agree he is wrong,,he should plainly confront her, but she is hiding is equally wrong,, now thats what I think! my perspective,, i respect yours, but calling all that a crime,,i dont agree with that, khushi should not have married him, if Shyam would have blackmailed him with something like this she would have married him??,, no ways,,, she knows...

Arnav in and out, she loves him , her heart knows that Arnav has a golden heart, never took her advantage n always cared for her,so she married, tell me if she'd do the samething, if Shyam blackmailed him  for a secret marriage! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nabnabzenjoesunflower52..Apz..Geet24ragvir.fan

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@ shastradhari, when it comes to truth, for me I wont see if some one believes it or not, All i know is I hav to tell the truth and n it will be latters problem if he doesnt trust me!!

So khuhsi should have been clean at this part!! I never Say Arnav is perfect !! But Khushi is neither! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nabnabsunflower52..Apz..DiamondLiferagvir.fan

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
well i don't like arguing with you cos i love u and ur vms. but arnav is wrong from day 1 from fashion show till today. always misunderstood her and tiortured her. now it's the truth hiding bit. all i can say is that for a guy who is supposd o love her he has put her through all kinds of mental torture. i for one refuse to believe it was er fault from fashion fiasco till date. as for why she hid th truth here is a huge post i made

Edited by rima - 08 April 2012 at 7:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya4everAsh95UltimateBarunjaya100CDloveSanzBarbieSamiyaIPKKND

nabnab Senior Member
nabnab
nabnab

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hey zoha,

great post! You are right; they are both at fault to an extent.

Asr's flaw is his ego and pride which prevents him from confronting khushi about the terrace scene. He is afraid to hear her say that she is in love with another man.
But I think he has other reasoning too;
firstly, he heard her asking shyam to leave anjali-therefore she is the biggest threat to his di's married life. He has therefore identified her as the enemy and so doesn't want her to cotton on to his plans. By witholding the reason for marriage he has the upperhand in the relationship and he gets to punish her by going through with such a sham.
Also because he thinks she's the enemy, he doesn't want her to know that he is aware of what she is supposedly doing. He doesn't want her to know he knows

BUT THIs IS WHERE THE MOST RIDICULOUS DETAIL emerges
because arnav knows that shyam knows he saw the terrace scene
so what I don't understand is why does it never cross arnav's mind that shyam could have told khushi that arnav saw and heard!
If shyam and khushi are together and still carrying on after her marriage, surely shyam would have told her!!! It makes no sense that arnav believes shyam loves khushi and that she doesn't know that yet!!!!

My second point of frustration is our dear khushi
I'm one of those who believes she really should have told the raizadas..but she had Anjali and payal to think of. But what I never understood was that track where she started feeling sorry for shyam?!?!?! Of course that's just her nature wherein she innocently sees the best in everyone yet at the same fine she has never given arnav the benefit of the doubt and always expected the worst from him!
On the day of the marriage khushi like amav gave shyam one last chance to redeem himself cos of the pregnanc but since then his perverted behaviour has just gotten bolder and bolder!
It is so silly that she Spends her time playing petty games with asr with a creep like that on the loose! She 'can't' tell the raizadas. Fine- I. Understand that! But why not payal or her family?!
Whatever this reply may suggest, I'm not khushi bashing- I love her character! I just think it's getting beyond ridiculous that she does nothing about shyam. She's putting her body at risk and all this crap about protecting anjali is clearly BS cos she knows he lusts towards her!
Even if she waits till after birth, she must realise the truth will be out sooner or later and how will she expect anyone to understand her intentions then!
What we need is some introspection from her part and the cvs to wake up!

bangleszenjoeprathikriUltimateBarunsunflower52..Apz..

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Zoha Amazing Post ! I think its my 1st time posting on ur Thread ! anyways ! !
I have Always Said tht BOTH r Wrong @ their own Places !! if ASR is Heartless/Ruthless ! he WAS always Like tht ! its not tht he is like tht just for Khushi ! he has always been this !! Yes HE did hurt khushi ! a ALOT !! but didnt Khushi hurt him too ? ! khushi too has Hurt ASR directly or Indirectly ! For ASR its Khushi who is the 1 who is rong ! @ ASR's place any1 would have thought Khushi is the bad 1 there ! he SAW the gurl in His Jija's Arms ! he was shattered !! Yes ASR hurts Khushi ! BUT we have always seen the Restlessness and pain in his eyes ! 

for Me both r rong not 1 of them ! and both have reasons for their own to hurt n hate each other !! 

Khushi is rong for HIDING the truth from him ! n HONESTLY taking NO action against Shyam when he keeps TOUCHING HER ! okay DO NOT TELL ASR ! but Wah About Payal !! atleast tell her !! 

n ASR is rong for NOT telling her Why he is doing all this to her !! 

so fans who r always ASR vs Khushi ! Open ur eyes and seee wats happening dont just support 1 n indirectly put the blame on 1 ! 

I know y it's the first time,,coz I rarely post a sensible topicLOL, all my posts are either entertainers or nonsense laughter!

Agree with every word u've said,,splly the red part,, infact If I was in Khushi's place I would hav said to ASR himself,,that the level of my honesty,, Khushi need to learn from meWink

[/QUOTE] Na Rofl ! Maybe Cuz I hardly understand Sensible posts ROFL ! it will be chamatkar if i POST or Comment something Sensible /Serious ROFL !!  but this post i had too ! cuz if u r watching this show ! it shouldn't be ASR vs Khushi Fans !! if u actually watch n understand this show ! thn u will knw ! THERE is always a reason Behind Their Hatred for each other !! 

and about Khushi ! Honestly if i was in her place !! i wont be thinking about ANYONE but my self !! when i can See my OWN Life n Respect is in danger by HIDING a TRUTH ! which could Ruin my LIFE if it comes out later ! n at the Moment ! shyam is NOT A SMALL KHiladi ! he has been crossing his Limits n khushi for Payal n Anjali Sake as been quite ! so tomorz he will Do SOMETHING worst ! khushi might just shut up ! WHY for Anjali n Payal ! ! na in real world NO ONE is tht of a saint !! DEFO NOT ME LOL !! 

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 08 April 2012 at 7:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I want to add one more pint here:
Cvs should have shown ASR-Shyam's face off. We have not seen since marriage night. ASr show shyam's intention on Holi and in auditorium..why he has not aaproach Shyam yet!!! At least warning him verbally..its much needed.
I think his warning will at least make him stay away from Khushi and thus protect khushi indirectly.

ASR's silence is also making Shyam bold...

sanaya4everAsh95UltimateBarunjaya100..Apz..SanzBarbie

Go to top