Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 36)

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by serialjunkie

I don't think Zoha has said anything about who is MORE wrong or not.  I think if I go back and read, she meant that both are wrong.  And that is all - her whole entire point is in her title.

The whole issue here got blown out of proportion because viewers start comparing and some have said Khushi has done no wrong.  I said it 20 pages back - is it a competition of who is more right or more wrong?  This is not the discussion Zoha started.

I never mix reality with this serial of flying dupattas and housebroken goats.

anu, i was responding initially to the following lines from Zoha's post. When you put ASR's wrongs and khushi's wrong in an equation, you are essentially comparing the two wrongs. so while i agree its not a competition of who is more wrong, i also feel the equating of two wrongs just opened up that discussion

Arnav is being  wrong by misjudging her, but she gave that chance to him! She hid the fact. If she reveals n Arnav doesnt believe her, than it will be totally Arnav's fault, but she not doing the right thing in the first place makes the complete  equation go wrong!

what you wrote is pretty much what I wrote on page 7 LOL

I and many people here do not even attempt to equate the wrongs - but it seems anytime it is mentioned that, although Khushi never means to hurt a fly, her actions do end up hurting people.  The discussion went wayward when people said yes, she was wrong BUT...I am more than happy with two flawed characters.  

And I mean my thinking brain tells me - of course they both have to be wrong or else how do you keep the flimsiest MU in the history of TV - where more than 6 people know the truth keep going. LOL

@ bold.. I disagree partially Anu,,,I agree she never means to hurt a fly,,but she did intend to hurt a mosquito eventully woman handling ASR,,,ROFL Uff the physical abuse,,criminal khushi...LOL

again no offense to the mosquito ROFL

so the hea tis blowing uo in the thread me trying to phoonk maar,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirlSillyPepperSunoNa...momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
^^^
That was self defense Zoha - the machhar was out to suck her blood.

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunSunoNa....Sad.But.True.

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

I don't think Zoha has said anything about who is MORE wrong or not.  I think if I go back and read, she meant that both are wrong.  And that is all - her whole entire point is in her title.

The whole issue here got blown out of proportion because viewers start comparing and some have said Khushi has done no wrong.  I said it 20 pages back - is it a competition of who is more right or more wrong?  This is not the discussion Zoha started.

anu, i was responding initially to the following lines from Zoha's post. When you put ASR's wrongs and khushi's wrong in an equation, you are essentially comparing the two wrongs. so while i agree its not a competition of who is more wrong, i also feel the equating of two wrongs just opened up that discussion

Arnav is being  wrong by misjudging her, but she gave that chance to him! She hid the fact. If she reveals n Arnav doesnt believe her, than it will be totally Arnav's fault, but she not doing the right thing in the first place makes the complete  equation go wrong!

I and many people here do not even attempt to equate the wrongs - but it seems anytime it is mentioned that, although Khushi never means to hurt a fly, her actions do end up hurting people.  The discussion went wayward when people said yes, she was wrong BUT...I am more than happy with two flawed characters.  

And I mean my thinking brain tells me - of course they both have to be wrong or else how do you keep the flimsiest MU in the history of TV - where more than 6 people know the truth keep going. LOL

@ bold.. I disagree partially Anu,,,I agree she never means to hurt a fly,,but she did intend to hurt a mosquito eventully woman handling ASR,,,ROFL Uff the physical abuse,,criminal khushi...LOL

LOL,
btw, ASR tried to hurt people like really really hurt people and take a darn revenge, instead killed a macchar called khushi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95SwaNia_2CDloveSanzBarbietttttt1DiamondLife

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laddoo598

Zoha, how did I miss this?? This was such an entertaining and insightful read..Thanks to everyone who participated in the discussion, plenty of fodder for thought was provided..

If you ask me, Arnav and Khushi, both are flawed, the extent of which might be different for the both of them, but it still takes two to tango..

Khushi should have never hid Shyam's truth from AnJhali..The first time around, she thought of giving him a second chance, fair enough, she is someone who always wants to see good in people..The 2nd time around, she thought the baby will change him, and I honestly thought the very notion was idiotic..What exactly is stopping her now from exposing Shyam is beyond me..What she is doing now, is indulging a molester, and its all the more ridiculous because Khushi as a character was always very spunky, never the type to take shit lying low..I know she can't go and talk about this with her hubby, since there is 0 trust between them, but whats stopping her from going and consulting her family, her sister?? She has the courage to give it back to Arnav, but she turns into a meek puppy with Shyam, despite the fact that his advances are growing bolder by the day..Where are her instincts? We woman can sense it in our bones when a guy looks at you the wrong way, when he touches you the wrong way..Why is she keeping quiet now??

ASR, his huge male ego is his tragic flaw coupled with his absolute lack of trust in the girl he claims to love..All that it took is witnessing one hug on the terrace and every good deed Khushi did prior to that, every time she proved how honest and kindhearted she was, goes out the window! I still hold a grudge against him for not giving her a chance to explain herself before deeming her guilty..Who does that?  So much for being a calculative, intelligent, businessman, all he has ever done since this MU started is jumping to wrong conclusions, every single time..The fact that he is punishing Khushi much more than Shyam, the only repercussion the later faced was no pocketmoney from saleh sahab, is also not sitting well with me..Where is the ruthless ASR when it comes to punishing the snake, after all, he too is equally responsible for the supposed "affair"..

Lets just say, they are both being extremely stupid, all they needed to do was have one sane conversation like responsible, mature adults and this whole silly MU would have vanished in thin air..But at the end of the day, this is a hindi show, where logic and sense should not be sought..LOL

Tanu,, u said it,,,all,,,,Y cant people understand this,,the very point that this is fiction,,the moment ASR acts there they start jumping here with bashing posts, I couldnt take it any longer,,,but guess what ppl call khushi an angel,, there are ppl who say she is never at fault,, how on earth is that possible,,she is innocent I agree 100%,  not at fault,,nope she is a partner in crime by hiding someone's crime,, but again,, this is a show,, so hell ppl should understand that n stop making innumerable posts againST ASR,, if not,, then take this!!

Atleast touch wood, the  people are being decent here! I am glad n happy about it!!!

I thank everybody for maintaining a healthy discussion,,,n yes ASR IS NO CRIMINAL , coz if he is,,then khushi too is criminal for hiding all the facts and being a partner in crime,,,

1 she hid the fact Shyam - Anjali's  husband was almost into Bigamy,, in't that encouraging a crime!!

2. She is not taking any action towards his lustful advances, isn't that encouraging crime,, although she is at the receiving end!!

what ever,, I am so gonna enjoy,,,N I will luv Arhi together at the end of the day!!! 

GUESS WHAT TANU,,i AM READING ALL THE RESPONSES LONG ONES,, N HAVE 4 STRANDS OF HAIR LEFT ON MY HEAD NOW!LOL

Zoha, this thread has been relatively clean, lucky you!!LOL

I agree, ASR is no criminal, and Khushi is not an angel walking on earth..They are both flawed characters, and that's what makes IPK so enjoyable, where would the fun be if both of them were perfect goody two shoes?

Oye, when I was typing out my reply to your post, I was constantly checking the length just because I know how much you "love" reading long posts..I actually tried to keep it short and all..LOL

I am praying to bhaggu jee for giving you lots of patience to get through each and every reply, kya karein, aap ho itni popular, the pages multiply in a jiffy!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunInfofanSunoNa...

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

But zoha , how can she be expected t confide in a man who questions her integrity everyday

She hide the truth from anjaIi –wrong

Didn't arnav d the same thing i read in a few posts in this tread it was to protect anjaIi , if that makes it right isnt the argument vaIid fr khushi as weII

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95UltimateBarunSwaNia_2SeerialLoopsSanzBarbieDiamondLifeserialjunkie

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Some of the silly and acerbic responses to her character have made me ponder if people have forgotten the difference between fantasy and reality and wondering is this really all about a soap opera or is there something more that I am not getting and the others seem to be missing in their lives. People She is not real nor is he. They are both fictitious characters from a fantasy of a soap opera conjured by the figment of some CV's imagination to garner ad revenues in a TV channel war for ratings.

Again, As far as I read her post she did not pass Snide remarks on female lead or the real persons who like her!
So let us put it in this way, any response that s contrary to wat u feel s silly...wow! I never thought it was like dat...thanx for enlightening me...

They r fictitious, dat s y she stopped with commenting on fictional characters , did not drag real persons in to it!

@Zoha - I m sry, I shud hav kept my word seems returning 2 this topic was wrong!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunnyxxInfofanSunoNa....Sad.But.True.

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Did you start this topic with the intention of being fair minded and unbiased to both characters and initiate a healthy discussion or created it under the smug guise of a debate deliberately knowing it would result in a free for all to take denigrating pot shots at the female lead knowing how the majority of IF feel about her? Is that how folks are starting to feel good about themselves here- take cruel and vicious swipes over an imaginary rival?

Some of the silly and acerbic responses to her character have made me ponder if people have forgotten the difference between fantasy and reality and wondering is this really all about a soap opera or is there something more that I am not getting and the others seem to be missing in their lives. People She is not real nor is he. They are both fictitious characters from a fantasy of a soap opera conjured by the figment of some CV's imagination to garner ad revenues in a TV channel war for ratings.

well u know waht FLS,,, this is the first time I get to interact with u,,,I need no explanation to show my intentions,, my posts clearly says what i mean,, anybody smart enough will understand,, and more than 60% of the forum knows me,,,n my intentions,,,they know how neutral I have been n How i stood for team Arhi,,

I had enough,,,of Arnav bashing posts,,I never bashed or spoke against the girsl she is committing a mistake here by not revealing facts,, so y dont people take that n admit, though many khushi supporters admitted that she has,, if u think otherwise,, fine she is an angel,, let see how this flawed Mortal and flwless immortal getogether,, n we all enjoy the show,, coz it really is fiction!!

I am for one who try  to play ceasefire,,but somehow people try to agitate me by offending me directly pointing at my intentions,, n seriously I dont welcome that!!!

here we talk abt not offending fictional characters, n ppl directly offend me direclty!!! wow!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaikaDCgirlSillyPepperSunoNa...momma1128nyxxInfofan

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
CEASE FIRE!!! THISH THISH THISH!!!

look what the criminal ASR n Angel khushi intend to do ,, while we fight for them,, their babies are so not gonna like us!ROFL

taking the opportunity to increase the trp's of my VM!Wink

Also when the CV's can get OTT amidst  intensity,, y not me take a chance!ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaikafascinationcoldy07Ash95sidhu285SillyPepperSunoNa....Sad.But.True.laddoo598momma1128nyxxInfofan

Go to top