Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 35)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by riti4u

Totally agreed with you...when you commit so called Crime...it is motive to that matters...to me when a person does something against law..he is pardonable to extent when his motive is good and he feels remorse..again thats my POV...

Sorry dear, but this logic is so FLAWED!!!!

first, when you commit Crime, motive matters and therefore your crime is less punishable if you motive is noble and your remorse is more valid  - ASR ki jai ho!

but wait, if you commit an idiotic act like hiding Shyam's truth, MOTIVE GAI BHAAD MEIN?? lets skin alive the girl because what she did is more punishable because her MOTIVE must have been all wrong. Khushi ko blame karo.

What the????
Hey sweetheart...
I never said that skin alive the girl..Shocked ...and please refer to my earlier post..I never even compared their mistakes.. I dont know why you feel that ...I always said that he is at bigger fault
but it is not that khushi didnt commit any..it was khushi's mistake to hide abt shyam's truth thats all I said..  yes indeed I say it again MOTIVE does matter..and so does repentance.. I am not khushi basher..and thus avoid getting into arguments stating khushi as culprit..

motive applies to both ritu. criminality with noble motive is less punishable but idiocy with noble motive is not? thats the point.

as far the phrase "skin alive", its metaphorical not literal.
Tongue I do understand that phrase..dont worry..my whole point was I never framed khushi as culprit or is just in getting punished..dear I never said that..I do understand her..as woman my heart goes out to her too.. but I cud feel for arnav too..I cud see where he is cuming from..thats all...
As far as being punished is concerned..if you see my post in this thread only..I said we will see arnav giving himself apt punishment for what he did..but saying his acts were unpardonable is not for us to decide..it is for khushi to decide...LOL

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

@bold - Now we are talking the same lingo!! LOL
when this show has reduced everyone's brains to mush, debating rights and wrongs, comparing them, justifying them, issuing arrest warrants on them is so moot.

edit - lets hope to keep that in mind next time we are tempted to make a pig post or a right/wrong post.

honestly; i hate the irony of you using law in your previous replies and telling this now LOL

yep; i have that in mind; at least as of now Tongue will look forward to 8:00 :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaikaArielmid-night-sunPriya_128SillyPepperSunoNa....Sad.But.True.

mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler
mid-night-sun
mid-night-sun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

both of them have made mistakes...we cant blame only one of them...khushi is wrong in not telling about the creep to arnav atleast now when she can see that the creep has no intention of changing&is stalking her

if khushi had been truthful with arnav there would have been no chance of a MUin the first place...so pehli galti toh khushi ki hai

arnav isnot wrong becoz he thinks khushi loves the creep(the terrace scene was pretty damning)..but heis wrong in not telling khushi the reason...but by the same token we can say that why doesnt khushi tell him about shyam??AGREED?

so if arnav needs to redeem himself later on khushi also needs to do it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArielUltimateBarun

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Did you start this topic with the intention of being fair minded and unbiased to both characters and initiate a healthy discussion or created it under the smug guise of a debate deliberately knowing it would result in a free for all to take denigrating pot shots at the female lead knowing how the majority of IF feel about her? Is that how folks are starting to feel good about themselves here- take cruel and vicious swipes over an imaginary rival?

Some of the silly and acerbic responses to her character have made me ponder if people have forgotten the difference between fantasy and reality and wondering is this really all about a soap opera or is there something more that I am not getting and the others seem to be missing in their lives. People She is not real nor is he. They are both fictitious characters from a fantasy of a soap opera conjured by the figment of some CV's imagination to garner ad revenues in a TV channel war for ratings.

I am sorry, but I know Zoha - she never makes posts that are serious - and she did not make this topic out of anything "smug" and this is the very reason why she doesn't want to make any topics because people would come here and label her just like you have done.

Take issue with what is written here about Kh's responsiblity in this MU or otherwise, but do not label her.  There is no reason to take digs at members if we are just discussing fiction.

Sorry if I offended you but I found your tone snide with respect to Zoha.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaikaDCgirlAriel..Apz..UltimateBarunnyxxInfofanSillyPepperSunoNa....Sad.But.True.-CoolChick-

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

@bold - Now we are talking the same lingo!! LOL
when this show has reduced everyone's brains to mush, debating rights and wrongs, comparing them, justifying them, issuing arrest warrants on them is so moot.

edit - lets hope to keep that in mind next time we are tempted to make a pig post or a right/wrong post.

honestly; i hate the irony of you using law in your previous replies and telling this now LOL

yep; i have that in mind; at least as of now Tongue will look forward to 8:00 :)

if you know me, you know my self-deprecation as well. you've commented on that before. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR-ARHI_naila

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

deliberately knowing it would result in a free for all to take denigrating pot shots at the female lead knowing how the majority of IF feel about her? Is that how folks are starting to feel good about themselves here- take cruel and vicious swipes over an imaginary rival?

i really hate how i have to reply to this... Tongue

that's not what the majority of IF think. :) now; there lies the point. you think that's what the majority of IF think and i think that the majority of IF wants to take pot-shots at Arnav.. both of them are untrue. this is a love story and in the worst of all cases; there will be a week or two of anti-male lead and another week or two of anti-female lead.. when the 'love' in the story kicks off; there'd be only an anti-shyam to talk of ROFL...

---------------

okay Zoha.. this is the kind of 'accusation' i can't take against you.. so apologies again :P

bye ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaikaDCgirlAriel..Apz..UltimateBarunmomma1128nyxxInfofanSillyPepperSunoNa....Sad.But.True.

arnavnkushi Groupbie
arnavnkushi
arnavnkushi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
pyaar mein chalta hai...

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
ya i agree with u!!! Both of them r wrong in their own situation... sometimes we itself telling today Arnav is wrong next day today Khushi is wrong... we r not able stuck with one person.. literally jumping form Arnav to Khushi & Viceversa ... iss jumping ko kya naam doonSmile i dont know when this confusion going to end !!!

Go to top