Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 34)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Anu and B.. Screw you! LOL

Shaaat up...
Ok Zoha! no more spamming! me scoots ...I guess sensible posts r never my forte...back 2 crazy onesLOL

Edited by cindrella255 - 09 April 2012 at 6:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaikaUltimateBarunserialjunkie

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

hi cinderrela, I know ur questions were for smriti but I just couldnt resist myself cause I feel the same as her.
I totally ignore ASRs wrong/criminal and Khushis idiotic deeds while watching the show and enjoy my fav show IPK to the fullest considering it only as fiction. And I am mafly in love with arnav, khushi and their love story.
At the same time I genuinely enjoy reading posts dicussing the show, its charactars, critcism, praising and all. I love to know peoples view and share mines with them, agree wid them, differ wid them, argue wid them( ofcourse in adecent way) and all.

So enjoying the show as fiction despite its flawed leads does not stop anyone to join a discussion about an xyz and share their views. my pov. Smile

hi there! i am not cindrella.. but its flattering if you think i am one Tongue

i did not stop her.. and i guess she very well knows that :)

as for the debate; yep i get you; so go on...i cannot be sure about my stance on a show which shifts from comedy, passion, romance, terror, tragedy all in one day.. and is the other name for inconsistency.. i did use to do some of this (and may do in the future Wink).. but as of now; it looks pointless to be debating a whole lot of mess! There's always a Barun! LOL

@bold - Now we are talking the same lingo!! LOL
when this show has reduced everyone's brains to mush, debating rights and wrongs, comparing them, justifying them, issuing arrest warrants on them is so moot.

edit - lets hope to keep that in mind next time we are tempted to make a pig post or a right/wrong post.

Edited by serialjunkie - 09 April 2012 at 6:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95SanzBarbie

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by momma1128

I don't think Zoha has said anything about who is MORE wrong or not.  I think if I go back and read, she meant that both are wrong.  And that is all - her whole entire point is in her title.

The whole issue here got blown out of proportion because viewers start comparing and some have said Khushi has done no wrong.  I said it 20 pages back - is it a competition of who is more right or more wrong?  This is not the discussion Zoha started.

I never mix reality with this serial of flying dupattas and housebroken goats.

anu, i was responding initially to the following lines from Zoha's post. When you put ASR's wrongs and khushi's wrong in an equation, you are essentially comparing the two wrongs. so while i agree its not a competition of who is more wrong, i also feel the equating of two wrongs just opened up that discussion

Arnav is being  wrong by misjudging her, but she gave that chance to him! She hid the fact. If she reveals n Arnav doesnt believe her, than it will be totally Arnav's fault, but she not doing the right thing in the first place makes the complete  equation go wrong!

what you wrote is pretty much what I wrote on page 7 LOL

I and many people here do not even attempt to equate the wrongs - but it seems anytime it is mentioned that, although Khushi never means to hurt a fly, her actions do end up hurting people.  The discussion went wayward when people said yes, she was wrong BUT...I am more than happy with two flawed characters.  

And I mean my thinking brain tells me - of course they both have to be wrong or else how do you keep the flimsiest MU in the history of TV - where more than 6 people know the truth keep going. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

and you know my place as far as sarcasm is concerned, so enjoy the tirade.

Anu and B.. Screw you! LOL

Sinnie - ROFL ROFL  I love it when you compliment me. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaikaUltimateBarunSillyPepper

AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

hi cinderrela, I know ur questions were for smriti but I just couldnt resist myself cause I feel the same as her.
I totally ignore ASRs wrong/criminal and Khushis idiotic deeds while watching the show and enjoy my fav show IPK to the fullest considering it only as fiction. And I am mafly in love with arnav, khushi and their love story.
At the same time I genuinely enjoy reading posts dicussing the show, its charactars, critcism, praising and all. I love to know peoples view and share mines with them, agree wid them, differ wid them, argue wid them( ofcourse in adecent way) and all.

So enjoying the show as fiction despite its flawed leads does not stop anyone to join a discussion about an xyz and share their views. my pov. Smile

hi there! i am not cindrella.. but its flattering if you think i am one Tongue

i did not stop her.. and i guess she very well knows that :)

as for the debate; yep i get you; so go on...i cannot be sure about my stance on a show which shifts from comedy, passion, romance, terror, tragedy all in one day.. and is the other name for inconsistency.. i did use to do some of this (and may do in the future Wink).. but as of now; it looks pointless to be debating a whole lot of mess! There's always a Barun! LOL

sorry to both cinderrela and dashing- girl.whats u twos name? both of u are in ajeeb ishque thread, right? I just love it and stalk u sometimes.Wink
I am on this thread since morning. totally enjoying here. but now I think its time to take some rest as my eyesight is effected now. Im sooo embarrassed.

and I didnt mean to say that u r trying to stop smriti. it was just an explanation from my side. anyway its really nice talking to u. I love ur posts and cinderrelas too... Wink

sanjanashaikaSillyPepper

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riti4u

Totally agreed with you...when you commit so called Crime...it is motive to that matters...to me when a person does something against law..he is pardonable to extent when his motive is good and he feels remorse..again thats my POV...

Sorry dear, but this logic is so FLAWED!!!!

first, when you commit Crime, motive matters and therefore your crime is less punishable if you motive is noble and your remorse is more valid  - ASR ki jai ho!

but wait, if you commit an idiotic act like hiding Shyam's truth, MOTIVE GAI BHAAD MEIN?? lets skin alive the girl because what she did is more punishable because her MOTIVE must have been all wrong. Khushi ko blame karo.

What the????
Hey sweetheart...
I never said that skin alive the girl..Shocked ...and please refer to my earlier post..I never even compared their mistakes.. I dont know why you feel that ...I always said that he is at bigger fault
but it is not that khushi didnt commit any..it was khushi's mistake to hide abt shyam's truth thats all I said..  yes indeed I say it again MOTIVE does matter..and so does repentance.. I am not khushi basher..and thus avoid getting into arguments stating khushi as culprit..

Edit - One more thing..when did I say khushi's motive is WRONG... Confused

Edited by riti4u - 09 April 2012 at 7:11am
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Totally agreed with you...when you commit so called Crime...it is motive to that matters...to me when a person does something against law..he is pardonable to extent when his motive is good and he feels remorse..again thats my POV...

Sorry dear, but this logic is so FLAWED!!!!

first, when you commit Crime, motive matters and therefore your crime is less punishable if you motive is noble and your remorse is more valid  - ASR ki jai ho!

but wait, if you commit an idiotic act like hiding Shyam's truth, MOTIVE GAI BHAAD MEIN?? lets skin alive the girl because what she did is more punishable because her MOTIVE must have been all wrong. Khushi ko blame karo.

What the????
Hey sweetheart...
I never said that skin alive the girl..Shocked ...and please refer to my earlier post..I never even compared their mistakes.. I dont know why you feel that ...I always said that he is at bigger fault
but it is not that khushi didnt commit any..it was khushi's mistake to hide abt shyam's truth thats all I said..  yes indeed I say it again MOTIVE does matter..and so does repentance.. I am not khushi basher..and thus avoid getting into arguments stating khushi as culprit..

motive applies to both ritu. criminality with noble motive is less punishable but idiocy with noble motive is not? thats the point.

as far the phrase "skin alive", its metaphorical not literal.

Edited by serialjunkie - 09 April 2012 at 7:11am

AR-ARHI_nailariti4u

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Did you start this topic with the intention of being fair minded and unbiased to both characters and initiate a healthy discussion or created it under the smug guise of a debate deliberately knowing it would result in a free for all to take denigrating pot shots at the female lead knowing how the majority of IF feel about her? Is that how folks are starting to feel good about themselves here- take cruel and vicious swipes over an imaginary rival?

Some of the silly and acerbic responses to her character have made me ponder if people have forgotten the difference between fantasy and reality and wondering is this really all about a soap opera or is there something more that I am not getting and the others seem to be missing in their lives. People She is not real nor is he. They are both fictitious characters from a fantasy of a soap opera conjured by the figment of some CV's imagination to garner ad revenues in a TV channel war for ratings.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95uniqueblueroseSeerialLoopsSanzBarbietttttt1MentalExoticaserialjunkieriti4u

Go to top