Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 33)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

you see the cognitive dissonance, as they call in psychology, here?
Our love for ASR's characterization has to include ACCEPTANCE of his abusive behavior and our love for khushi's character has to include ACCEPTANCE of her idiotic behavior.

This is where my problems lie too...

I love ASR character..but i am not able to understand such posts..Even little comment will make them answering "ASR should die..New entry should be made and Khushi should be happy with him. ASr should be sent to jail..ASR should leave the serial..etc".

when they say khushi is 2 year etc...If u accept ASR with flaws ..why not Khushi..I am now inclined to support khushiConfused

Fridays episode has pierce my heart...The emotional abuse ASR is doing to this spunky live girl is just hurting me...He took her Dabba service..That was sad. He told her she has made her life hell. He cannot throw her out of this room..

U know what i am loving khushi more..for changing his all shirts to flowery..LOL
These idiotic things r bringing those missed moments of his life to relive

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95SwaNia_2SanzBarbietttttt1FairyLiquidSoapserialjunkie

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cindrella255

Hi there!

Of course I agree with u ...just because one supports Khushi or criticizes Arnav  , they do not becum Mahila Morcha or Arnav hater or basher

but I hope u wil also agree dat just becoz one likes male character more they do not becum "Women becuming Women's enemy" or luking out for a chance with the "ACTOR" playing male lead...It s easy 2 pass judgements on others but difficult 2 b judicious!

cindrella - you are right, no one is passing judgment on liking the male character. I totally love BS and is characterization of ASR. This is by any means, one of the best anti-heros I've seen.

What I have an issue with is when we paint ASR's actions and khushi's actions with broad strokes. We know ASR forced khushi to marry and in any court of law it is CRIMINAL. But for story and drama's sake we accept it. Good.

Then why do we get bent out of shape when Khushi does something idiotic. can;t the same folks accept it for drama's sake too?

Our love for ASR's characterization has to include ACCEPTANCE of his abusive behavior and our love for khushi's character has to include ACCEPTANCE of her idiotic behavior.

When people sit and pontificate on how wrong khushi is and how her faults are comparable or worse than ASR's, then, we are asking for truth and moving away from accepting the story for drama's sake. Then reality has to rear its ugly head

Nope my love is not for Abusive behaviour or idiotic behaviour I get irritated by both...neither I justified ASR as innocent(LOLz)...nor did I draw parallels...I guess my friend Anu replied it in a better way than myself...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaikaArielsunflower52..Apz..momma1128

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

This is where my problems lie too...

I love ASR character..but i am not able to understand such posts..Even little comment will make them answering "ASR should die..New entry should be made and Khushi should be happy with him. ASr should be sent to jail..ASR should leave the serial..etc".

when they say khushi is 2 year etc...If u accept ASR with flaws ..why not Khushi..I am now inclined to support khushiConfused

Fridays episode has pierce my heart...The emotional abuse ASR is doing to this spunky live girl is just hurting me...He took her Dabba service..That was sad. He told her she has made her life hell. He cannot throw her out of this room..

U know what i am loving khushi more..for changing his all shirts to flowery..LOL
These idiotic things r bringing those missed moments of his life to relive

exactIy when the cvs bring such track they shouId know where to draw the iine , cos we aII knw that arnav and khushi are going to end up together

he being shown ruthIess to gather trps for the redemption track !!!!stiII we are abIe to see fauIt with khushi

Ash95SanzBarbieFairyLiquidSoapserialjunkieDiamondLife

AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

@serialjunkie.. smriti?

apologies in advance for attempting a reply as this LOL

but did you just say 'For drama's sake please enjoy the show and ignore the fact that what ASR did is criminal and what khushi did is idiotic.'

why on earth are you then replying to posts that are seemingly logic less? LOL do forget what people think about an xyzz and enjoy the show like your earlier post just said! or was that sarcasm which i did not get? LOL

hi cinderrela, I know ur questions were for smriti but I just couldnt resist myself from answering cause I feel the same as her.
I totally ignore ASRs wrong/criminal and Khushis idiotic deeds while watching the show and enjoy my fav show IPK to the fullest considering it only as fiction. And I am madly in love with arnav, khushi and their love story.
At the same time I genuinely enjoy reading posts dicussing the show, its charactars, critcism, praising and all. I love to know peoples view and share mines with them, agree wid them, differ wid them, argue wid them( ofcourse in a decent way) and all.

So I dont think enjoying the show as fiction despite its flawed leads can stop anyone to join a discussion about an xyz and share their views. my pov. Smile

Edited by AR-ARHI_naila - 09 April 2012 at 6:44am
stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

and you know my place as far as sarcasm is concerned, so enjoy the tirade.

yeah i do.. which is why it pains to see you drifting away from that.. Ermm

anyway; good luck with the infamous debate Smile just make sure you don't want to call ASR a 'pig' one day and then want to do him - 'it' the next ROFL

Anu and B.. Screw you! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaika..Apz..SillyPeppermomma1128

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I don't think Zoha has said anything about who is MORE wrong or not.  I think if I go back and read, she meant that both are wrong.  And that is all - her whole entire point is in her title.

The whole issue here got blown out of proportion because viewers start comparing and some have said Khushi has done no wrong.  I said it 20 pages back - is it a competition of who is more right or more wrong?  This is not the discussion Zoha started.

I never mix reality with this serial of flying dupattas and housebroken goats.

anu, i was responding initially to the following lines from Zoha's post. When you put ASR's wrongs and khushi's wrong in an equation, you are essentially comparing the two wrongs. so while i agree its not a competition of who is more wrong, i also feel the equating of two wrongs just opened up that discussion

Arnav is being  wrong by misjudging her, but she gave that chance to him! She hid the fact. If she reveals n Arnav doesnt believe her, than it will be totally Arnav's fault, but she not doing the right thing in the first place makes the complete  equation go wrong!

Ash95SanzBarbietttttt1FairyLiquidSoapmomma1128

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

and you know my place as far as sarcasm is concerned, so enjoy the tirade.

yeah i do.. which is why it pains to see you drifting away from that.. Ermm

anyway; good luck with the infamous debate Smile just make sure you don't want to call ASR a 'pig' one day and then want to do him - 'it' the next ROFL

Anu and B.. Screw you! LOL

ha ha! pig? well you forgot to read the disclaimer on the pig post. read the fine print, it is usually very instructive.

Edit - oh, i will be back to my sarcasm come 8:00 pm, IST. This is a detour, one I must take because the main streets are flooded and under repair. stay tuned.

Edited by serialjunkie - 09 April 2012 at 6:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95AR-ARHI_nailaSanzBarbieFairyLiquidSoap

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR-ARHI_naila

hi cinderrela, I know ur questions were for smriti but I just couldnt resist myself cause I feel the same as her.
I totally ignore ASRs wrong/criminal and Khushis idiotic deeds while watching the show and enjoy my fav show IPK to the fullest considering it only as fiction. And I am mafly in love with arnav, khushi and their love story.
At the same time I genuinely enjoy reading posts dicussing the show, its charactars, critcism, praising and all. I love to know peoples view and share mines with them, agree wid them, differ wid them, argue wid them( ofcourse in adecent way) and all.

So enjoying the show as fiction despite its flawed leads does not stop anyone to join a discussion about an xyz and share their views. my pov. Smile

hi there! i am not cindrella.. but its flattering if you think i am one Tongue

i did not stop her.. and i guess she very well knows that :)

as for the debate; yep i get you; so go on...i cannot be sure about my stance on a show which shifts from comedy, passion, romance, terror, tragedy all in one day.. and is the other name for inconsistency.. i did use to do some of this (and may do in the future Wink).. but as of now; it looks pointless to be debating a whole lot of mess! There's always a Barun! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaikaArielAR-ARHI_nailaAsh95UltimateBarunserialjunkieSillyPepper

Go to top