Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 32)

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
@serialjunkie.. smriti?

apologies in advance for attempting a reply as this LOL

but did you just say 'For drama's sake please enjoy the show and ignore the fact that what ASR did is criminal and what khushi did is idiotic.'

why on earth are you then replying to posts that are seemingly logic less? LOL do forget what people think about an xyzz and enjoy the show like your earlier post just said! or was that sarcasm which i did not get? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanashaika

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hi there!

Of course I agree with u ...just because one supports Khushi or criticizes Arnav  , they do not becum Mahila Morcha or Arnav hater or basher

but I hope u wil also agree dat just becoz one likes male character more they do not becum "Women becuming Women's enemy" or luking out for a chance with the "ACTOR" playing male lead...It s easy 2 pass judgements on others but difficult 2 b judicious!

cindrella - you are right, no one is passing judgment on liking the male character. I totally love BS and is characterization of ASR. This is by any means, one of the best anti-heros I've seen.

What I have an issue with is when we paint ASR's actions and khushi's actions with broad strokes. We know ASR forced khushi to marry and in any court of law it is CRIMINAL. But for story and drama's sake we accept it. Good.

Then why do we get bent out of shape when Khushi does something idiotic. can;t the same folks accept it for drama's sake too?

you see the cognitive dissonance, as they call in psychology, here?
Our love for ASR's characterization has to include ACCEPTANCE of his abusive behavior and our love for khushi's character has to include ACCEPTANCE of her idiotic behavior.

When people sit and pontificate on how wrong khushi is and how her faults are comparable or worse than ASR's, then, we are asking for truth and moving away from accepting the story for drama's sake. Then reality has to rear its ugly head

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95AR-ARHI_nailauniqueblueroseSanzBarbietttttt1FairyLiquidSoapDiamondLife

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
both are to blame because [thanks to the CVs] neither wants to communicate... what is the idea of keeping quiet when it only emboldens the creep to molest her... their silence is only giving the creep the upper hand
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Khushi has been wrong in hiding the truth but she shared this burden of wrong-doings with Payal, Buaji, and Amma.
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN HIDDEN BY ALL FOUR OF THEM. So when you take a go at her for hiding the truth mention how wrong the others are as well.

I agree..its my POV too that u cannot blame Khushi alone...No matter how hard u say lets talk between asr and khushi only..but this fact cannot be ignored!!!

my bottom line is:
Khushi's side, they r multiple people at fault...We cannot point a finger only at her. if u can give me better clarifcation on this, i appreciate.
Arnav's side, he is the only one..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95SanzBarbieMentalExoticaserialjunkie

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Hi there!

Of course I agree with u ...just because one supports Khushi or criticizes Arnav  , they do not becum Mahila Morcha or Arnav hater or basher

but I hope u wil also agree dat just becoz one likes male character more they do not becum "Women becuming Women's enemy" or luking out for a chance with the "ACTOR" playing male lead...It s easy 2 pass judgements on others but difficult 2 b judicious!

cindrella - you are right, no one is passing judgment on liking the male character. I totally love BS and is characterization of ASR. This is by any means, one of the best anti-heros I've seen.

What I have an issue with is when we paint ASR's actions and khushi's actions with broad strokes. We know ASR forced khushi to marry and in any court of law it is CRIMINAL. But for story and drama's sake we accept it. Good.

Then why do we get bent out of shape when Khushi does something idiotic. can;t the same folks accept it for drama's sake too?

Our love for ASR's characterization has to include ACCEPTANCE of his abusive behavior and our love for khushi's character has to include ACCEPTANCE of her idiotic behavior.

When people sit and pontificate on how wrong khushi is and how her faults are comparable or worse than ASR's, then, we are asking for truth and moving away from accepting the story for drama's sake. Then reality has to rear its ugly head

Serial Couldnt have said it better myself and yes it is bloody high time reality rears its ugly head
Loved your viewsClapClapClap

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 09 April 2012 at 6:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95SanzBarbietttttt1

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

@serialjunkie.. smriti?

apologies in advance for attempting a reply as this LOL

but did you just say 'For drama's sake please enjoy the show and ignore the fact that what ASR did is criminal and what khushi did is idiotic.'

why on earth are you then replying to posts that are seemingly logic less? LOL do forget what people think about an xyzz and enjoy the show like your earlier post just said! or was that sarcasm which i did not get? LOL

take it as you want dear. because when people mix drama and reality, it is hard to make that distinction. for those who cannot accept the unpalatable truth my advice is enjoy it for drama's sake, for those who actually want to discuss and debate, i will continue to respond, even if their logic is seemingly logic-less. and you know my place as far as sarcasm is concerned, so enjoy the tirade.

Ash95AR-ARHI_nailaSanzBarbietttttt1

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Hi there!

I don't think Zoha has said anything about who is MORE wrong or not.  I think if I go back and read, she meant that both are wrong.  And that is all - her whole entire point is in her title.

The whole issue here got blown out of proportion because viewers start comparing and some have said Khushi has done no wrong.  I said it 20 pages back - is it a competition of who is more right or more wrong?  This is not the discussion Zoha started.

I never mix reality with this serial of flying dupattas and housebroken goats.

Edited by momma1128 - 09 April 2012 at 6:31am

UltimateBarun..Apz..SillyPepper-CoolChick-

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

dear linking a some liking a male character here or some not liking the female character is not the issue here!!!!

only when the allegations to the other party get over the top it hurts!!!! 
so yes if you were just liking male character and never ever bashed or criticized Khushi or justified all that Arnav wrong doings it would have hurt to be called all that you have said above!!!

But dear the one who called me that commented on my personal like and had in the next sentence said they would like to marry a man like Arnav who is ruthless...and that they are sad they are not Khushi now what do you have to say to that

Yep! getting personal is wrong! 

But no one has the right 2 pass judgements on others and justifying wrong doings is definitely wrong...I for one, never justified his wrong or did not come across justifying his wrong!

And marrying a person like Arnav is impossible atleast for me

1. It s difficult 2 find one

2. If he behaved like in first epi, I doubt meeting/talking with him second time

but who knows wat life has in store for us(I mean real life has lot of twists n surprises than fiction!)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95AR-ARHI_naila..Apz..asha...tttttt1UltimateBarunsunflower52momma1128serialjunkie-CoolChick-

Go to top