Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 30)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhuva123

Originally posted by serialjunkie

i would just add one thing here. Khushi did not ask Arnav to marry her, he forced her to marry him.

there is a saying in my language, paraphrasing here.
if you pick a venomous snake and decide to put it in your pocket, how do you not expect to be bitten by it?

so if arnav dragged khushi into his sphere of influence, he cannot expect to be not hurt by her reactions.

khushi is flawed no doubt, but what arnav has done to her is nothing short of criminal under any court of law.

now, i understand this is drama, so I will take it for the sake of drama to allow the story to move forward. But in reality, what Arnav has done to khushi is a grave injustice of massive proportions and not at all comparable to the fact that khushi hid shyam's truth from him.

Had he not dragged her into his house, she would not be in danger of facing shyam day in and day out. right now, she has no one to protect her, in her own house she had atleast buaji.

so lets not mix reality and fiction. in fiction, i will watch this for the sake of drama. But in reality, khushi's faults pale in comparison and ASR's forced marriage is criminal under Indian Penal Court and Hindu Marriage Act. Lets not gloss it.

No offence meant, zoha, I hope you understand. you know i am a sensible and reasonable person, but i dont want the fictional comparisons, understanding and/or justification of ASR's actions to gloss over the reality of it.

Here is an excerpt from Human Rights commission :-

JUST FYI - For drama's sake we can ignore the following but lets not forget what human rights laws have to say about it

http://www.forcedmarriage.net/media/images/FMGuidance-for-PoliceOfficers_108.pdf

Forced marriage is an abuse of human rights. "Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses."
(Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 16 (2))

"A woman's right to choose a spouse and enter freely into marriage is central to her life and her dignity and equality as a human being."
(General Recommendation No. 21, UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women)

i am confused , really   my one crime makes me criminal.?   what i did is crime, i agree , but why i did that crime doesn't play any role before judging me..  how pure my intentions be but  an act alone can state me as criminal.. ..situations doesn't matter at all . then why i be good all the time when a single act is going to decide what i am..

physical abuse is wrong  but can we say that when  khushi  or anjali slaps shyam
forced marriage is wrong but with that we can say arnav is a criminal.. i don't think so

no offence just my view...

Totally agreed with you...when you commit so called Crime...it is motive to that matters...to me when a person does something against law..he is pardonable to extent when his motive is good and he feels remorse..again thats my POV...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..BhUvaNasunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Loved your post and agree with you.

As they say "Two Wrongs Can Not Make A Right".

The ball was rolled the day Khushi and the Gupta's decided to keep quite about Shaym.

If the Raizada's or Asr has knowledge about this and not believed at 1st then found out the real truth about Shaym. They would have been responsible. Now the Gupta's are the one who are responsible.

No matter how much the cv's justify by showing Asr in wrong light will make Khushi's silence any less pardonable. 

Asr was wrong to get married to her with out letting her know the reason and with out confronting her. 

UltimateBarun..Apz..

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

[

Idiots of course!!
Because All criminals are at the end of the day Royal Idiots!! LOL

No not yet, ASR does not realize he is an idiot yet. He just thinks he has this super intelligent master plan in hand to beat the crap out of his BIL Wait till the rug gets pulled from under him.
Then he will get promoted to khushi's status - ie he will be crowned the Royal Idiot who married an idiot.
Tongue
U just won my heart with these 2 posts!!!
ASR is Royal idiot!!! He brought shyam's lover under same roof..How convenient provider he is to his BIL..He has married her only for 6 monthsShocked ..what is the logicConfused What that girl will do after 6 months??? What answer he has to both families???

Very truly said: He has not realized he is an idiot!!! His EGO...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95.Euphoria.SwaNia_2asha...SanzBarbietttttt1serialjunkie

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
@ riti4 u... love all your replies,,n I agree with ya 100 %

@bhuva123...bang on buddy!!! 

As ritu says,,the motive is so much important!! Khushi shpuld not hav married,,ASR,she should have gone back to Laxmi nagar along with Payal,, where buaji would protect her n bring in another traitor as PG,, n try forcing her to get married to the guys!

what ASR did, if even he is arrested for the so called crime, khushi woul go and speak in his defence, coz she knows,,, that he is not all wrong...

..BhUvaNasunflower52

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Totally agree wid u Clap
Both r equally wrong and I dunt want only Arnav to regret later 
I want both Arnav and Khushi for being wrong 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by bhuva123

i would just add one thing here. Khushi did not ask Arnav to marry her, he forced her to marry him.

there is a saying in my language, paraphrasing here.
if you pick a venomous snake and decide to put it in your pocket, how do you not expect to be bitten by it?

so if arnav dragged khushi into his sphere of influence, he cannot expect to be not hurt by her reactions.

khushi is flawed no doubt, but what arnav has done to her is nothing short of criminal under any court of law.

now, i understand this is drama, so I will take it for the sake of drama to allow the story to move forward. But in reality, what Arnav has done to khushi is a grave injustice of massive proportions and not at all comparable to the fact that khushi hid shyam's truth from him.

Had he not dragged her into his house, she would not be in danger of facing shyam day in and day out. right now, she has no one to protect her, in her own house she had atleast buaji.

so lets not mix reality and fiction. in fiction, i will watch this for the sake of drama. But in reality, khushi's faults pale in comparison and ASR's forced marriage is criminal under Indian Penal Court and Hindu Marriage Act. Lets not gloss it.

No offence meant, zoha, I hope you understand. you know i am a sensible and reasonable person, but i dont want the fictional comparisons, understanding and/or justification of ASR's actions to gloss over the reality of it.

Here is an excerpt from Human Rights commission :-

JUST FYI - For drama's sake we can ignore the following but lets not forget what human rights laws have to say about it

http://www.forcedmarriage.net/media/images/FMGuidance-for-PoliceOfficers_108.pdf

Forced marriage is an abuse of human rights. "Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses."
(Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 16 (2))

"A woman's right to choose a spouse and enter freely into marriage is central to her life and her dignity and equality as a human being."
(General Recommendation No. 21, UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women)

i am confused , really   my one crime makes me criminal.?   what i did is crime, i agree , but why i did that crime doesn't play any role before judging me..  how pure my intentions be but  an act alone can state me as criminal.. ..situations doesn't matter at all . then why i be good all the time when a single act is going to decide what i am..

physical abuse is wrong  but can we say that when  khushi  or anjali slaps shyam
forced marriage is wrong but with that we can say arnav is a criminal.. i don't think so

no offence just my view...

Totally agreed with you...when you commit so called Crime...it is motive to that matters...to me when a person does something against law..he is pardonable to extent when his motive is good and he feels remorse..again thats my POV...

Hai riti

Good morning

We have been discussing since yesterday i guess

K s i feeI forcing an 18yr oId girI into a bad marriage just so that his sister who is doubIe her age cannot take the fact her marriage is faIiure/ bad , i dont see good intensions again my pov

@bhuva

Even if we discuss that , the issue of arnav never questioning or giving her a chance to expIain weighs down on him

Even criminaIs get a chance to expIain before the verdict

The reasn here is he assumes she has a affair with his biI , i dnt think this reason is strng enugh to condone the domestic and emtinaI vioIence the girI is being subjected to- again this is if the characters are reaI,and IegaIIy speaking

No offence intended , no offence taken

Edited by tttttt1 - 09 April 2012 at 6:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95JShuklaSanzBarbie

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sevpuri

ASR is inhumane..he is even worse than Shyam ..Lets go and inform IBF about this.Aww but Khushi is flawless queen and absolute sati savetri. How can we forget that ever ? Its NEVER her fault..What is the worst part is ? She never realises when she is wrong..The most annoying part is making someone do pooja forcefully..I mean WTH. !! If ASR is an atheist why make him do pooja  like that..Then interrupting in someone party like that..And ofcourse making someone drink some JuIIce cause she thought he was doing black magic and throwing hot tea.,,She can ofcourse kill someone but cant be blamed cause she is naive..Aww..

But ofcourse all these are nothing compared to what ASR did ..I agree...But her character..I mean what  kind of 2 year personality does she have sometimes..Weird !! She acts like a clown but then the next day she again starts her yawnworthy bhashans .I really feel her characterisation is weak   .It  has no charm..I have seen 1000 such bubbly characters but Khushi's is much more unrealistic. Most of the   time shedoes stupidity which isnt funny at all...Otherwise its ASR saving her and as a result her dhak dhak starts or its ASR being cruel and then she starts crying or giving bhashans..ASR is an idiot..But he is he can sometimes do things other stupidity..But  Khushi is all dhak dhak or rona dhona or bhashan..

yes, definitely ASR can do other things than stupidity. Like stand and watch his BIL talking to his wife and not react - that is MAHAN I tell you
and yes khushi is an idiot who should be forced to marry ASR - what the!! why can't she just sit quietly in the RM and accept that she has to sit still till the 6 months are over and then be shown the door. Come on, any girl who marries a sexy guy like ASR should be able to do that, right?
I agree her antics are so overboard when in fact she should sit there and accept her reality.

Oh and ASR forcing her to marry her - thats jsut an inconsequential detail to move the story forward. but khushi's antics and idiocy - oh no, we cannot let that happen to move the story forward.

great application of sensible logic here.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95AR-ARHI_nailaasha...SanzBarbietttttt1.Euphoria.SwaNia_2FairyLiquidSoapsbk2DiamondLife

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Dear we never said she is an angel...all i ever felt is she never deserves such treatment or punishment without even knowing what she is convicted of!!!

U know what??, most of the people who suport Arnav  say that Arnav is wrong, n also agree he is wrong to a greater degree, when compared to Khushi, I my self feel that!!! yes ASR is wrong..OR LEMME TELL U THIS WAY!!!

YES ASR IS WRONG!!!! OH YES ASR IS WRONG!!! happy?

but who sowed the seeds there, "as u sow , so u reap"  

I had no intention to bash khushi here n it is  certainly not a hidden n subtle khushi bashing post!!! n this very statement offends me!!

Plz dont make me go against khuhsi coz I love her too,,I love Arhi, n I want that love hate story to see with flawed characters,,  ,,any body who knows me,, knows me here knows  that I am one of the most neutral persons ,, but look what the constant ASR bashing posts has made me,, n dear my dear,, u have just added the spice to it!!

Khushi is just a victim ,,n innocent,, but she too is responsible to some extent for consequesnces, that is the gist of message,, u just cant write anything and give a new meaning to what I have written,,n offend my sentiments! 

I hate arguments,,, but couldnt stop here answering u, coz U have directly offended me here! very well, I still wish u a great day n enjoy the show,, coz u love Khushi and I love Arhi! take care!Big smile

Dear ...
My intention was never to offend you...and you have no idea what getting offended is

I and some of the Khushi supporters have been a at receiving end for long!!!!

We have been name called as bashers, Mahila Morch and some speacialits etc.

I have been directly been said as a person without humor and does not value relatioships because i say i do not like Arnav manhandling Khushi!!

I wonder what would have happened had you been you Khushi fan at the receiving end on blames that you don't know about relathioships!!!

Hi there!

Of course I agree with u ...just because one supports Khushi or criticizes Arnav  , they do not becum Mahila Morcha or Arnav hater or basher

but I hope u wil also agree dat just becoz one likes male character more they do not becum "Women becuming Women's enemy" or luking out for a chance with the "ACTOR" playing male lead...It s easy 2 pass judgements on others but difficult 2 b judicious!

Edited by cindrella255 - 09 April 2012 at 6:09am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..BhUvaNaPriya_128AR-ARHI_nailasunflower52..Apz..asha...KeshriyaUltimateBarunSunoNa...momma1128Infofan

Go to top