Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 3)

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Both are right and wrong in their own ways, which is the beauty of the serial! They are equals in every way every time and they are always trying to balance out this between themselves, which is why I always see Arnav refusing to tell her about his feelings as a power struggle more than anything else.

Khushi believes in the essential goodness of people, which is why people believe that she's more capable of both forgiveness and honesty than Arnav. But the fact that she hid something this large from the Raizada family is going to backfire on her big time.

In my opinion, the people to blame are actually the Gupta family - Khushi's first reaction was to tell Anjali, and even after the terrace scene her first reaction was to tell Arnav, but then she changed her mind. Her family, however, should have insisted on the truth being revealed, especially to Arnav because he could have acted upon it in some way atleast. Instead, they were happy to let their daughter get married into a house where she is hiding something so essential from her husband. I mean after all Khushi is supposed to be very young, right? So how can she take the decisions for the whole family??? And Buaji is so fond of saying "apni khoon nahi hai" - so then why allow her to take such a key decision?

Both of them are both right and wrong from where they are standing. It is only who is more right or more wrong at that particular moment that I believe we see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Khushi and Arnav have BOTH made mistakes! However Arnav's problam is his anger and impulsiveness! Therefore in haste he sometimes says and does things that he regrets a lot later! This manner of his makes his life hard and complicated!

He is NOT a criminal at all! In essense he is a good guy, and Khushi is a nice girl! They have both been played BY a criminal (Shyam)!!
Agree with u :)

Yeah... Shyam is the root of all problems in ArHi's life...Angry

Its very hurtful to see people almost forget that whatever ArHi , specialy Arnav was doing is all becoz of Shyam's evil deeds... All i see is Arnav bashing post which is quite disheartening...Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun..Apz..ragvir.fan

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I agree. They've both made mistakes and choices that were wrong.. They'll ultimately have to face up to their own actions before passing judgment on the other.. Neither are angels, but neither are devils either. They made their choices based on what little information they had, and they did what they thought they had to do for the good of everyone.. It doesn't make them right, but it does make them human..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun..Apz..

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

both of them have made mistakes...we cant blame only one of them...khushi is wrong in not telling about the creep to arnav atleast now when she can see that the creep has no intention of changing&is stalking her

if khushi had been truthful with arnav there would have been no chance of a MUin the first place...so pehli galti toh khushi ki hai

arnav isnot wrong  becoz he thinks khushi loves the creep(the terrace scene was pretty damning)..but heis wrong in not telling khushi the reason...but by the same token we can say that why doesnt khushi tell him about shyam???

so if arnav needs to redeem himself later on khushi also needs to do it...

it's in Arnav 's nature to regret splly with people whom he loves, but his ego is big as well! inspite of that he tries to show his regret, I mean even after witnessing the terrace scene and thinking Abt Khuhsi as cheat, he is unable to suppress his love for her  that resurfaces every now and then~

iBut then yes its a show, n it should go on!LOL they better show both of them regretting~

ragvir.fan

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Khushis characterization is the weak spot of IPKKND and hence Khushi has failed to stir the audience as Arnav has despite his negativity .
Hi Zoha , so good to be back Hug

bang On Su,, Arnav's character is till intact, !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeragvir.fansunaina02

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Khushis characterization is the weak spot of IPKKND and hence Khushi has failed to stir the audience as Arnav has despite his negativity .
Hi Zoha , so good to be back Hug

I agree 100% Su Dii
Zoha... awesome and a much needed post...ClapClapClap
Some people are seriously depicting ARNAV as the 'worst possible man in the world'... to the level that some day he might replace Gabbar Singh or Mogambo
I think the USP of the show is that both Arnav and Khushi are at faults at different points of time...
But I dont know why, but I understand ARNAV almost everytime, but fail to understand Khushi most of the times... probably the reason is what Su Dii just said...
But yeah neither Khushi is an angel, nor Arnav is a shaitan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bangleszenjoeprathikriUltimateBarunsunflower52..Apz..

-Iqraa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iqraa-
-Iqraa-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
me 100% agree with u both are wrong in their own ways

UltimateBarun

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

No Khushi is not an angel.She has faults too.But hiding the truth of Shyam from Arnav is a much lesser fault than forcing a girl to marry and threaten her.
But yes I agree with one thing.They never show Khushi regretting for anything.Forget regretting they never show Khushi's inner feelings.

I usually avoid argument s over Arnav n Khuhsi,,but few posts out there depicting Arnav as criminal n Khushi as angel instigated me to create this topic,,,Arnav has been a dark shaded character from the beginning,,but khushi was a lovely , honest n truthful character, now she is wrong,,so people should understand this, rather than just bashing ASR! 

Arnav has done a crime by keeping her in to the dark about this marriage.It seems to me completely illogical that he is keeping silent because he does not want to hear Khushi saying that she loves Shyam.If he feels Khushi loves Shyam then Khushi should have known by now why he married her.Did he ever witness Shyam and Khushi together after their marriage?All he saw was Shyam  giving lusty looks to Khushi.Did he ever see Khushi lovingly looking at Shyam?Just one hug in the terrace and he reached such a big conclusion.Is it just her beauty that he is attracted to?Does not he ever try to peep inside her mind?He He keeps staring at her but then why can't he just not see there is no love for Shyam in those eyes?It is not that he was always a victim of situation.Just baring the terrace incident there was no indication that Khushi has anything for Shyam.His silent torture is a crime.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya4everzenjoeAchava11Ash95jaya100CDloveSanzBarbierima

Go to top