Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 29)

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Dear we never said she is an angel...all i ever felt is she never deserves such treatment or punishment without even knowing what she is convicted of!!!

U know what??, most of the people who suport Arnav  say that Arnav is wrong, n also agree he is wrong to a greater degree, when compared to Khushi, I my self feel that!!! yes ASR is wrong..OR LEMME TELL U THIS WAY!!!

YES ASR IS WRONG!!!! OH YES ASR IS WRONG!!! happy?

but who sowed the seeds there, "as u sow , so u reap"  

I had no intention to bash khushi here n it is  certainly not a hidden n subtle khushi bashing post!!! n this very statement offends me!!

Plz dont make me go against khuhsi coz I love her too,,I love Arhi, n I want that love hate story to see with flawed characters,,  ,,any body who knows me,, knows me here knows  that I am one of the most neutral persons ,, but look what the constant ASR bashing posts has made me,, n dear my dear,, u have just added the spice to it!!

Khushi is just a victim ,,n innocent,, but she too is responsible to some extent for consequesnces, that is the gist of message,, u just cant write anything and give a new meaning to what I have written,,n offend my sentiments! 

I hate arguments,,, but couldnt stop here answering u, coz U have directly offended me here! very well, I still wish u a great day n enjoy the show,, coz u love Khushi and I love Arhi! take care!Big smile

Dear ...
My intention was never to offend you...and you have no idea what getting offended is

I and some of the Khushi supporters have been a at receiving end for long!!!!

We have been name called as bashers, Mahila Morch and some speacialits etc.

I have been directly been said as a person without humor and does not value relatioships because i say i do not like Arnav manhandling Khushi!!

I wonder what would have happened had you been you Khushi fan at the receiving end on blames that you don't know about relathioships!!!

Edited by uniquebluerose - 09 April 2012 at 5:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriAsh95AR-ARHI_nailaUltimateBarunSwaNia_2SanzBarbietttttt1DiamondLife

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by serialjunkie

yes, yes indeed. she is inviting the creep to rape her. so she should be flogged for it. Forget the creep, he is the Jijaji of the house, and should be protected at all costs. Whereas khushi is an idiot who got dragged into a marriage with mighty sexy ASR, why doesnt she realize she got a sexy husband and all she has to do is seduce him and everything will be fine.

why does she do these stupid business things to kill her time, she should devote all her time to make sure she is busy in the ktichen making sugar free recipes for ASR, try to find out what he likes and dislikes, and win over ASR. When she gets a free moment with ASR when he is not yelling or screaming or insulting her, she should tell him that his BIL is a pervert who was engaged to her and that his Di is really better off w/o the creep. Then she should tell ASR that I know this really hurt you ASR but I know you are a fair and just man and you will understand my reasons, i did it to save the marriage of my sister, which you had every intention of breaking if i did not agree to marry you. so please now understand me and don't break my sisters marriage.
since asr is so understanding and respects khushi, he will forgive her and they will both consummate their marriage first and then work towards beating shyam.

this is indeed how it will all end.

edit

Sorry Zoha - could not resist the sarcasm - its all su's fault, she triggered the sarcasm bug in me Wink

Isnt it alway nice to vent it out LOL
What a good catalyst i am Smile

Love your interpretation of the story .  Only if Khusi were wise enought to apply the seduction tips you used to post earlier . The way to mans heart is throough his stomach . The way to mans brain is through his 'you know what'  . Wink

sunaina

aranv has been questioning her intension and integrity from day one of the show ,and from the day of shyam revaIation i dont remember when he behaved civiI with her , so when is it that she shouId actuaIIy teII her husband[ husband for   temporary six months]

i think this bahaviour from arnav itseIf is deIibrate by the cvs to justify khushi not confiding in arnav ,and so that the redemption track wiII  be received weII,  she doesn't beIieve he wiII trust her as simpIe as that,

and about speaking to arnav , i think whenever a conversation to arnav is possibIe [very rare]i think she wiII prioritise and speak about the contact marriage and reasons[ a bigger issue/bigger puzzIe]

we know these two are Iinked, she doesnt and it is tough guess!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95SwaNia_2sbk2FairyLiquidSoap

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Owing to the intensity of this thread i couldn't help myself - i had to comment before this thread shuts down.

Everybody has a point of view and there is some dire need to respect that.

I would like to keep it short.

They both are wrong but the intensity of wrong is INCOMPARABLE.

Arnav weighs down enormously - his wrong doings are well indefinite and unjust.
We cant talk about how he will regret later on because as of now he hasn't made any amendments.PERIOD.

Khushi has been wrong in hiding the truth but she shared this burden of wrong-doings with Payal, Buaji, and Amma.
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN HIDDEN BY ALL FOUR OF THEM. So when you take a go at her for hiding the truth mention how wrong the others are as well.

Being Hurt and owing to your hurt inflicting pain on someone who hurt you is WRONG.
I don't see Khushi doing that.

Well liked your view..so had to comment on it...Tongue..yes arnav did make a mistake and he is going to repent also in big way..May be in coming episode..we may judge his repentance whether he does justice or not..and yes indeed truth is hidden by all -Gupta family..but topic says only she too did a mistake by hiding truth..however small this mistake might sound..but to an extent it nearly took anjali' life.. seeing no of attempts shyam made at her life...yes her motive was good but as said..it was not her secret to keep...just this is my point..and regarding your last point..- yes if you are hurt by someone it is definately not right to hurt other person...- if here  you are referring to arnav's marrying khushi to hurt her..I think this was not his intention..he just did it to save his di's marriage and to sum extent himself from loosing khushi too..as far as his behavior is concerned..he is ruthless from begining and no one justifies his actions..but he acts more on impulse and situation..if he was to inflict hurt on khushi..he cud hav done in worse manner..it was never intended..Well having said that ..we may differ in POV..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunMentalExoticaserialjunkie

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Both Arnav and Khushi hesitate to speak up about Shyam, because in case the other person doesn't know, they will reveal the dirt that is Shyam, who is an integral part of Anjali's life, and the Raizada family.  After all, in Indian society, in Indian familes, the damaad or jeeja is given a lot of importance, and really pampered because his happiness determines the daughter/sister's happiness.

Lets not forget we are watching an Indian serial, about Indian families.

So since both are trying to protect, neither is really wrong.  The circumstances are such.  Only thing that is wrong is the excessive anger that Arnav's character has.  But that is his characteristic that the entire story is based on.

So no wrongs or rights here !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunriti4u

himba Senior Member
himba
himba

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
only arnav and khusi at fault---no i donot think so. all the guptas are at fault for they are shielding a person with evil intention . this is the weak point of the story. at this point in the story khusi not telling the truth of her marriage to the guptas and payal is a weak point. 

UltimateBarun..Apz..

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Both Arnav and Khushi hesitate to speak up about Shyam, because in case the other person doesn't know, they will reveal the dirt that is Shyam, who is an integral part of Anjali's life, and the Raizada family.  After all, in Indian society, in Indian familes, the damaad or jeeja is given a lot of importance, and really pampered because his happiness determines the daughter/sister's happiness.

So since both are trying to protect, neither is really wrong.  The circumstances are such.  Only thing that is wrong is the excessive anger that Arnav's character has.  But that is his characteristic that the entire story is based on.

Agreed with you..!!Tongue

UltimateBarunasha...

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

@ BROWN...MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS SAID ABOUT ASR'S CHARACTER...Clap
..BhUvaNa Goldie
..BhUvaNa
..BhUvaNa

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

i would just add one thing here. Khushi did not ask Arnav to marry her, he forced her to marry him.

there is a saying in my language, paraphrasing here.
if you pick a venomous snake and decide to put it in your pocket, how do you not expect to be bitten by it?

so if arnav dragged khushi into his sphere of influence, he cannot expect to be not hurt by her reactions.

khushi is flawed no doubt, but what arnav has done to her is nothing short of criminal under any court of law.

now, i understand this is drama, so I will take it for the sake of drama to allow the story to move forward. But in reality, what Arnav has done to khushi is a grave injustice of massive proportions and not at all comparable to the fact that khushi hid shyam's truth from him.

Had he not dragged her into his house, she would not be in danger of facing shyam day in and day out. right now, she has no one to protect her, in her own house she had atleast buaji.

so lets not mix reality and fiction. in fiction, i will watch this for the sake of drama. But in reality, khushi's faults pale in comparison and ASR's forced marriage is criminal under Indian Penal Court and Hindu Marriage Act. Lets not gloss it.

No offence meant, zoha, I hope you understand. you know i am a sensible and reasonable person, but i dont want the fictional comparisons, understanding and/or justification of ASR's actions to gloss over the reality of it.

Here is an excerpt from Human Rights commission :-

JUST FYI - For drama's sake we can ignore the following but lets not forget what human rights laws have to say about it

http://www.forcedmarriage.net/media/images/FMGuidance-for-PoliceOfficers_108.pdf

Forced marriage is an abuse of human rights. "Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses."
(Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 16 (2))

"A woman's right to choose a spouse and enter freely into marriage is central to her life and her dignity and equality as a human being."
(General Recommendation No. 21, UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women)

i am confused , really   my one crime makes me criminal.?   what i did is crime, i agree , but why i did that crime doesn't play any role before judging me..  how pure my intentions be but  an act alone can state me as criminal.. ..situations doesn't matter at all . then why i be good all the time when a single act is going to decide what i am..

physical abuse is wrong  but can we say that when  khushi  or anjali slaps shyam
forced marriage is wrong but with that we can say arnav is a criminal.. i don't think so

no offence just my view...

UltimateBarunriti4u

Go to top