Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 28)

mrins IF-Sizzlerz
mrins
mrins

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I COMPLELETLY AGREEE WID U BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Great Topic! Clap Could not stay away from it! LOL

Both of them are wrong - NONE of them is right! Khushi started off by being wrong - and now Arnav is doing the same thing - they both are doing the same mistake - the only difference is that she is the one who started it and Arnav is just continuing the same! 

Khushi and Arnav both are playing god and that is where they are flawed.

I will start with Khushi : I understand her character - I understand what she did was for right - but it was done in a wrong way. Anyways chalo - for once I will accept it that the first time she gave chance to Shyam - understood - second time - she gave a chance because of the whole pregnancy - still understood - but WTH is stopping her now!? Cannot she see that Shyam is nothing but wrong for Anjali!? The man spells WRONG is extra bold capital letters - what more does she want!? Should she tell Arnav - NO! Because they have not reached a stage where they can trust each other - but if this is the way its going to be then she is going to suffer the consequences even badly than now.

She hid a secret that was not hers to keep and now she is suffering that consequence - It had to happen and it is happening!

Coming to Arnav : Freaking hell I am tired of him not just directly questioning Khushi! I understand he is scared that Khushi might just love Shyam but Arnav babua if you really are so confused - pick up on that brain cells and go question Khushi directly! 

I cannot blame Arnav much because he is in a misunderstanding which was created by Shyam and Khushi. Yes - what he did was absolutely wrong - but that does not change the fact that this MU has been created by Shyam and Khushi. Had Khushi come clear with the family first and then Arnav would have not believed her - then it would be Arnav's fault completely! 

Both need to grow up and instead of fighting like two idiot kids just have a mature conversation once and for all - and get done with it! 

Clap

just reflects my thoughts,,,thank u Anna so much for this response,,,ppl need to understand that in problem solving when the initial step goes wrong,, even if u opt for all the right steps afterwards, the entire problem goes wrong n to rectify this, u need to solve that parituclar step at that initial stage,, n here that step is Khuhsi hiding the major crime , and now,,she also knows his clear intention!!!Ouch

coudn't give a better example!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...riti4u

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

ekdum sahi kaha zoha!!...this post was very much needed!

both are at fault in someway or the other...and yes they will forgive eachother finally...and a day will come when both are on same paths hopefully!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XArHi_loverX

Since it is a fiction and we know CV's can take it the way they want, the way viewers want, we start demanding a lot. We want perfection everywhere, in every aspect.
Creatives hold that position for a reason. They know how show should progress. Arnav and Khushi, both are wrong as well as right, but still it is not their fault. The situation is such! If they won't go wrong, how will they go right? How will the story progress? Just like real life is a mixture of various emotions, so is the life of characters in the show. No man is perfect. If we can not accept ASR and Khushi at their worst, we have no right to be happy about rabba-ve scenes. It is not a movie but a daily soap... the pace has to be slow! 
Arnav is wrong, Khushi is wrong but then ARE WE RIGHT? 
Patience is must!

HugHugBELIEVE ME THAT IS THE GIST OF THIS POST!!!!!

loved it,,,ur reply!
UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hey there..hw r u doin..well your reply did force me to comment again even though I m busy in office..LOL..wat does this serial do to me... well I was just saying okay what arnav did was wrong..but khushi did have choice in trusting payash relation..I mean if she really thought akash loved her sister and then she should have atleast shown some faith in that relation and also thought quite rationally that how will arnav stop this marriage..how will he convince elders..his nani and more importantly anjali...if she thinks that akash wud nt hav married her sister just coz of arnie sayin it...then she wud hav done payal great justice by breaking this marriage.(I mean this coz if just by Arnav saying he breaks that marriage..why marry her to such a looser)..she took decision emotionally not thinking logically...well comparing that action with criminal or goon asking for money didnt really go well with me..sorry but that is my POV..again I dont hesitate to say that I am biased always on Arnav's character which is always to me an interesting one..but I respect your views and all other views expressed here as well.. I totally understand this is just fiction..I should not jump to defend what I like even when he is wrong..but sumtimes I feel that people dont look at other side of coin...yes arnav is flawed and has done mistakes..but you know what matters when he realises he always corrects himself...that is what I like .. Good to interact with you..Tongue

Exactly,,thats what I say,, if she was so forced into the marriage,, she had a choice, payal was not her responsibility,,n If Akash is a puppet at ASR's dispense,, than Payal should have taken another chance,, khuhsi n payal could have interestingly went back to Slaxminagar, or what ever bujainagar it is, n waited for buaji to invite another pathetic PG, n get them married off under pressure, even if their hearts kept shouting for Arnav n Akash!!!

Khushi was ready to weclome ASR's kiss even while he wasseeing somebody else,,that's the effect of the man on her...so she married him ,,,,n if she dint really trust him,,she would never hav shared that couch with him in a dark night!Wink

I love u khushi for marrying the right man,,,Tongue, the best decision she ever took! few people perform better under pressure!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52..Apz..SunoNa...riti4u

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Owing to the intensity of this thread i couldn't help myself - i had to comment before this thread shuts down.

Everybody has a point of view and there is some dire need to respect that.

I would like to keep it short.

They both are wrong but the intensity of wrong is INCOMPARABLE.

Arnav weighs down enormously - his wrong doings are well indefinite and unjust.
We cant talk about how he will regret later on because as of now he hasn't made any amendments.PERIOD.

Khushi has been wrong in hiding the truth but she shared this burden of wrong-doings with Payal, Buaji, and Amma.
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN HIDDEN BY ALL FOUR OF THEM. So when you take a go at her for hiding the truth mention how wrong the others are as well.

Being Hurt and owing to your hurt inflicting pain on someone who hurt you is WRONG.
I don't see Khushi doing that.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

unna_178sukrievenjleena28JShuklaAsh95UltimateBarun.Euphoria.SwaNia_2tttttt1asha.....Apz..SanzBarbiesbk2FairyLiquidSoapDiamondLifeserialjunkieriti4u

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Dear we never said she is an angel...all i ever felt is she never deserves such treatment or punishment without even knowing what she is convicted of!!!

U know what??, most of the people who suport Arnav  say that Arnav is wrong, n also agree he is wrong to a greater degree, when compared to Khushi, I my self feel that!!! yes ASR is wrong..OR LEMME TELL U THIS WAY!!!

YES ASR IS WRONG!!!! OH YES ASR IS WRONG!!!

but who sowed the seeds there, "as u sow , so u reap"  

Plz dont make me go against khuhsi coz I love her too,,I love Arhi, n I want that love hate story to see with flawed characters,,  ,,any body who knows me,, knows me here knows  that I am one of the most neutral persons ,, but look what the constant ASR bashing posts has made me,, n dear my dear,, u have just added the spice to it!!

Khushi is just a victim ,,n innocent,, but she too is responsible to some extent for consequesnces, that is the gist of message.

Edited by UltimateBarun - 09 April 2012 at 4:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93Geet24..Apz..SunoNa...riti4u

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Owing to the intensity of this thread i couldn't help myself - i had to comment before this thread shuts down.

Everybody has a point of view and there is some dire need to respect that.

I would like to keep it short.

They both are wrong but the intensity of wrong is INCOMPARABLE.

Arnav weighs down enormously - his wrong doings are well indefinite and unjust.
We cant talk about how he will regret later on because as of now he hasn't made any amendments.PERIOD.

Khushi has been wrong in hiding the truth but she shared this burden of wrong-doings with Payal, Buaji, and Amma.
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN HIDDEN BY ALL FOUR OF THEM. So when you take a go at her for hiding the truth mention how wrong the others are as well.

Being Hurt and owing to your hurt inflicting pain on someone who hurt you is WRONG.
I don't see Khushi doing that.

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunMentalExotica

Go to top