Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 22)

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by ttt1

Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by serialjunkie

i would just add one thing here. Khushi did not ask Arnav to marry her, he forced her to marry him.

there is a saying in my language, paraphrasing here.
if you pick a venomous snake and decide to put it in your pocket, how do you not expect to be bitten by it?

so if arnav dragged khushi into his sphere of influence, he cannot expect to be not hurt by her reactions.

khushi is flawed no doubt, but what arnav has done to her is nothing short of criminal under any court of law.

now, i understand this is drama, so I will take it for the sake of drama to allow the story to move forward. But in reality, what Arnav has done to khushi is a grave injustice of massive proportions and not at all comparable to the fact that khushi hid shyam's truth from him.

Had he not dragged her into his house, she would not be in danger of facing shyam day in and day out. right now, she has no one to protect her, in her own house she had atleast buaji.

so lets not mix reality and fiction. in fiction, i will watch this for the sake of drama. But in reality, khushi's faults pale in comparison and ASR's forced marriage is criminal under Indian Penal Court and Hindu Marriage Act. Lets not gloss it.

No offence meant, zoha, I hope you understand. you know i am a sensible and reasonable person, but i dont want the fictional comparisons, understanding and/or justification of ASR's actions to gloss over the reality of it.

Here is an excerpt from Human Rights commission :-

JUST FYI - For drama's sake we can ignore the following but lets not forget what human rights laws have to say about it

http://www.forcedmarriage.net/media/images/FMGuidance-for-PoliceOfficers_108.pdf

Forced marriage is an abuse of human rights. "Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses."
(Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 16 (2))

"A woman's right to choose a spouse and enter freely into marriage is central to her life and her dignity and equality as a human being."
(General Recommendation No. 21, UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women)

Hey there, well everyone has right to there opinion..so are you..but I disagree with one fact..khushi was blackmailed for this marriage fine..but she did have her choices..it was not as arnav didnt give her any choice...yes what he did was not correct..but i dont think it was crime..she chose to marry arnav in full senses... he gave her choice to either marry or he will not let payash wedding take place.. I agree she was blackmailed..but she could have let him do what he wanted...if she really didnt want to get into this marriage...here I dont say arnav was not at bigger fault..yes he was...ofcourse he was..I just want to say...khushi did have a choice...
Really? Rather contradictory on all counts isn't it?

@ritu

So it is not a forced marriage in the first pIace?

The meaning of forced marriage is cmpeIIed to marry under certain circumstances here it is payaI's marriage
Tongue Hey there.. I just said it was for her to take decision..she could have trusted payash relation..or have faith in elders of her family...but instead she trusted arnav at that point..Big smile

I dont agree with making a martyr out of khushi too, but romanticising such issues is nt a good thing

In the name of Iove is a weak argument my pov again inreaI wrId

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sukrievenjleena28SanzBarbieSeerialLoopsMentalExoticaserialjunkie

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Zoha dear... very nice post indeed !

Both are obviously wrong... !
Khushi is already suffering for her wrong deeds but what we miss that she is not linking her sufferings with it.. Confused
They say that "kisi ke bhale ke liye jhooth bolna achchi baat hai" .. but here it is proven absolutely wrong ..isnt it...?
Everyone is suffering or will suffer due to this including herself and a criminal like Shyam is roaming around freely...!

Similarly Arnav is also wrong and as we all know later he too will repent and suffer for his wrong deeds big time... !!

What CVs have missed is that they have not yet shown that Khushi is repenting her decision of not telling anything to anyone at the right time.
Have they done it intentionally due to channel pressure of showing the heroine as Devi.. ???
or
have they planned to show it but at later stage... ???
We have to wait and watch ...

For now.. Let's enjoy the show.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArielUltimateBarun

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
ok girls, i gotta go sleep now, so you can hurl all your insults, brickbats and sarcasm while I am sleeping.

tomorrow will be another day and who knows, we may actually get a decent episode, we can actually discuss something more enjoyable than comparing flaws of our lovable characters.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pikudikasukrifascinationevenjleena28enigma17tttttt1

sukri Goldie
sukri
sukri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

I don't understand why we are comparing the mistakes done by Arnav and Khushi.

What Arnav has done so far is much worse than what Khushi has done. Even if Khushi had told Arnav then, how can we so sure that the situation might have been any different?

Arnav always acts in the spur of the moment to regret it later. In this case we know that in future the regret of Arnav towards Khushi is going to huge cause he knows the extent of mistakes committed by him.

BTW if Khushi hadn't agreed, he would have found other ways to get married to her and might have still inflict the same pain on Khushi.

Coercion is an act of forcing another party to behave in an involuntary manner (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats or intimidation or some other form of pressure or force.

In law, coercion is codified as the duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in the desired way. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced.

In psychological coercion, the threatened injury regards the victim's relationships with other people. The most obvious example is blackmail, where the threat consists of the dissemination of damaging information. However, many other types are possible e.g. so-called "emotional blackmail", which typically involves threats of rejection from or disapproval by a peer-group, or creating feelings of guilt/obligation via a display of anger or hurt by someone whom the victim loves or respects.

Goon kidnaps a child who is a school bully, calls up the dad who is a small time corrupt Politian and tells him to pay 100k without getting police involved else Goon will kill the child.

Corrupt Politian has choice of not paying 100k, going to Police and let the child die or pay up 100k and get the child back alive.

Politian pays the money, but the child is scarred for life as he was terrified of the entire kidnapping experience.

So we according to the post, we should agree that though what the goon did was wrong, however, Politian deserved it more for being corrupt and he should be taken to court and tried and the child definitely deserved it for being a bully.

Are the crimes of the goon, Politian and the child comparable?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

unna_178weshaSuniuniqueblueroseevenjleena28tttttt1MentalExoticaSeerialLoopsSanzBarbieserialjunkieJohny.S.RajDiamondLife

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

ok girls, i gotta go sleep now, so you can hurl all your insults, brickbats and sarcasm while I am sleeping.

tomorrow will be another day and who knows, we may actually get a decent episode, we can actually discuss something more enjoyable than comparing flaws of our lovable characters.

Goodnight SJ
Sleep well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukritttttt1serialjunkie

canzasana Senior Member
canzasana
canzasana

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I think zoha Shockedthey are both wrong hiding things from eachother is give space to a third person to damage their relationship. we can all see shyam Pigis benefiting from both sides. I think if khushi is tolerating arnav's anger evryday so why not just tell him the truth Cryeven it hurts him. I think if she cant tell anjaliGeek she can tell her husband, buaji, payal. but she is keeping everything to her selfThumbs Down. creep is getting creeperAngry every day and she is giving him chance to do something big with her, Oucharnav on other hand doing same not asking her directly what is the story with jejajiCry.  he is believing a person Confusedwho is admitting in front of him that he used his sister. also  he always said he used his head Coolwhy he is not investigating khushi's pastUnhappy she is very important to himHug so why hesitating. Ouch
they are lacking TRUSTThumbs Up the big and most important key ingredient of any successful relationshipApprove once they build that... all will become well. and then we can all sing all is well Dancingwith a big smile on our facesBig smile till then have faith on ARHIWink. and as ZEE-News said MU will be clearing soon my hopes are high Day Dreamingand just waiting to see how the track is going to develpSilly . for me ARHIBlushing rocks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunJohny.S.Raj

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
ACCORDING TO ME BIGGEST MISTAKE IS ON ASR'S SIDE, U ALL WILL UNDERSTAND THIS IN THE COMING EPISODES. KHUSHI ALSO HAS MISTAKE BUT VERY MUS=CH LESSER THAN THAT OF ASR

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriAsh95tttttt1SanzBarbieSwaNia_2DiamondLifeserialjunkie

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

khushi is wrong by hiding the truth about shyam , not to arnav but t anjaIi

but isn't arnav making the same mistake , he is very much aware of shyam heard it fron shaym himseIf abut his intensions s why isn't he digging deep , if we are trying to justify reeI characters that is

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sukrievenjleena28SwaNia_2SanzBarbieenigma17Johny.S.RajDiamondLifeserialjunkie

Go to top