Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 2)

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

i always say that both are wrong!!
if Arnav didnt trust her enough to at least ask her then Khushi too didnt trust him to tell the truth! if Khushi has the right to know why he married her then Arnav too had the right to know about his creep Jija and what he is doing with his sister! if Arnav is hiding then Khushi too is hiding!
all i can say that both are at fault! if Khushi had told him the truth that day may be things would have been better and who said that he wount have trusted her! that time when he asked her..tumhare fiance ne kuch kiya? if she could tell then i am sure Arnav would at least try to find out things if not believing her then!! Arnav is also at fault! he saw them hugging and reached the conclusion that they are deceiving my poor Di!! damn! why couldnt he at least point a finger at her why did you do so?

but again both are right too!! she couldnt tell fearing that Arnav and Anjali both will be hurt and Shyam may get well with the coming child! Arnav is scared that she may accept that she loves Shyam and he wont be able to bear that!!

at the end of the day both were wrong and right in their respective place!

Taashu, darling u said it all! Ur reply was needed to winded my topic, ab lock karne ke liye boldoon~LOL @ red he will never be able to tolerate that!! sure he wants to hide from this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz.._TheJoker-

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
they both are right in their own places... but since shyam is getting bolder day by day.. and khushi not understanding that fact  is kind of putting me off... maybe she can confide in payal atleast about shyam's advances... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

No Khushi is not an angel.She has faults too.But hiding the truth of Shyam from Arnav is a much lesser fault than forcing a girl to marry and threaten her.
But yes I agree with one thing.They never show Khushi regretting for anything.Forget regretting they never show Khushi's inner feelings.

I usually avoid argument s over Arnav n Khuhsi,,but few posts out there depicting Arnav as criminal n Khushi as angel instigated me to create this topic,,,Arnav has been a dark shaded character from the beginning,,but khushi was a lovely , honest n truthful character, now she is wrong,,so people should understand this, rather than just bashing ASR! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52..Apz..Geet24SunoNa...Imzi

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Zoha Amazing Post ! I think its my 1st time posting on ur Thread ! anyways ! !
I have Always Said tht BOTH r Wrong @ their own Places !! if ASR is Heartless/Ruthless ! he WAS always Like tht ! its not tht he is like tht just for Khushi ! he has always been this !! Yes HE did hurt khushi ! a ALOT !! but didnt Khushi hurt him too ? ! khushi too has Hurt ASR directly or Indirectly ! For ASR its Khushi who is the 1 who is rong ! @ ASR's place any1 would have thought Khushi is the bad 1 there ! he SAW the gurl in His Jija's Arms ! he was shattered !! Yes ASR hurts Khushi ! BUT we have always seen the Restlessness and pain in his eyes ! 

for Me both r rong not 1 of them ! and both have reasons for their own to hurt n hate each other !! 

Khushi is rong for HIDING the truth from him ! n HONESTLY taking NO action against Shyam when he keeps TOUCHING HER ! okay DO NOT TELL ASR ! but Wah About Payal !! atleast tell her !! 

n ASR is rong for NOT telling her Why he is doing all this to her !! 

so fans who r always ASR vs Khushi ! Open ur eyes and seee wats happening dont just support 1 n indirectly put the blame on 1 ! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nabnabbanglesUltimateBarunsunflower52..Apz..SunoNa...

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Both r at fault Zoha.

Khushi hide shyam's truth because she knows for arnav its all his Di..he will not trust her. So later she thought of telling truth to Anjali. But that Anjali (sorry..i dont want to talk about her)..Confused She is freak!!

So khushi returns home with Anjali's paranoia. Now, its Elder Gupta ewomaen turn to put the facts in front of Elder Raizada (Nani, mama  whoever).
for Khushi's fault, I will defintiely blame Guptas..esp Bua for forcing her for engagement..
SO FOR HIDING SHYAMS TRUTH ONLY GUPTA LADIES ARE BLAMED, ESP BUA..ALL R EQUALLY AT FAULT-PAYAL, BUA AND GARIMA.

Now, coming to the fact after marriage, Shyam got physical with Khushi. She is so much involved in finding reason of her marriage, wining her family and raizada family back. She tried everythign to find the reason in her way but failed. Now she has accepted that she is not a part of ASR's life. Now she is in silent mode, just want to pass her 6 months.

hER FAULT IS SHE SHOULD TELL SOMEONE ABOUT SHYAM LUSTING ON HER. THATS ALL I HAVE COMPLAINED..

ASR IS AT BIGGEST FAULT THEN HER IN MY POV. He did not even give her a chance to explain terrace scene..did not approach her and ask her..He is wrong!!! If he would have approach her, she would have spoken the truth. Still he did not believe her and got married or balckmailed then its fine. ITS ASR'S FEAR AND EGO..HE HAS DONE BIGGEST MISTAKE ...Still he is not telling her the reason that can be solved.

There is no Q that Khushi is not telling him about Shyam after marriage..because he will not support her anyway..She knows that. i have feelings even she shared with payal..what she will do??? Nothing..guptas r not capable of preventing shyam (Holi is proof).

The fact is Only person save her from Shyam is ASR. Khushi is very emotional for her, ASR's feelings and hurt has overpowered everything. She is completely occupied with ASR. She will not give priority to Shyam's behaviour..until things r getting clear between her and Arnav.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya4everbanglestaklima_najAsh95uniqueblueroseJShuklajaya100UltimateBarunCDloveSanzBarbiesbk2MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Khushi and Arnav have BOTH made mistakes! However Arnav's problam is his anger and impulsiveness! Therefore in haste he sometimes says and does things that he regrets a lot later! This manner of his makes his life hard and complicated!

He is NOT a criminal at all! In essense he is a good guy, and Khushi is a nice girl! They have both been played BY a criminal (Shyam)!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bangleszenjoefascinationmomb24Geet24UltimateBarunnewmoon2011

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I firmly believe that the fault lies with both of them and the biggest problem is COMMUNICATION.

She should have told him about Snake after she found out he was married to Angeli.  He should have told her what he saw (Snake hugging her) and asked her for an explanation.

Until these two learn to communicate they will continue to have fights and cause each other great pain.

-Your analysis was excellent.Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nabnabUltimateBarunsunflower52

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u.if arnav hid the truth khushi also did the same.when she came to know the truth of shyam she was ready to tell the truth to anjali but not arnav. If khushi is innocent then arnav is also innocent somewhere.if arnav is at fault so do as khushi also.both are going paralel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunsunflower52Geet24

Go to top