Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gheeshakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnam

[ OH REALLY???? PLS...wat abt the innumerous posts of ASR being a criminal,khushi should find some other guy,shyam better than arnav???

I haven't come across many such posts (but then I only wade through posts that are grammatically sound, so perhaps you are right). And I am not even saying bias is wrong. Hell, there is bias every where. Even my mom loves my sister more than she loves me (don't blame her!). But I am just saying that based on what I see, I find that Arnav supporters in this forum seem to believe that he is gravely wronged and pick on the slightest of misstep from Khushi. Khushi has to constantly take some redemption path to please Arnav fans. I find that strange, that is all. Though as a heterosexual woman, I kinda get it. Anyway my point was that, I hate being condescended to and told something like, you won't understand, so I won't explain this to you. What are we? Arnav and Khushi - two people incapable of conversation. No, I am sure unlike those two, the rest of us in this forum can meet each other halfway and not shut each other out with big, fat egos.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankifan

I thot u did in JW 's thread๐Ÿ˜† 

I agree one cannot be totally unbiased , even im not.
I ask for more inner monologues and feelings from Kushi's side. 
But when ur opinion's dont meet with other's POV, u are totally seen like a drooler who has no opinion or thinking of ur own. And calling names like criminal and all for a character can at least be avoided.. and comparing with shyam and saying what Arnav has for Kushi is lust or shyam is better.. Such topics really irritate me.

Im actually waiting for ME๐Ÿ˜†, until then they will dish out some nonsense ..
Its only in ME that truth will be revealed to either of them 

I thought u were talking about this post...๐Ÿ˜†, yes I did read it...I liked Opti's reply to JW's post...and ur reply to her...equaled things out...this is why I say ArHi are equals...they're both crass in their own ways... ;)

I haven't seen the topics in the forum...speaking the truth...this forum gives me more headaches then my own life does..all for fictional characters ...I'd rather spend my time elsewhere...instead of banging my head on a door everyday...๐Ÿ˜‰

Truth is going to come out...๐Ÿ˜ฒ, what happened cvs couldn't take sinking trps...

Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Khushi is no angel and Arnav is no devil they are both human and that's what people should realise.

I know forcing Khushi in to marriage is wrong but I get why Arnav did it. For Arnav Anjali is not just his sister she is everything to him and after he saw that creep and khushi together marrying her was not even in his mind he just wanted to tell his sister everything but after finding out about Anjali's pregnancy and that bloody creeps smirk and remembering what the creep said to him threw him over the edge Arnav's turmoil (which was brilliantly performed by Barun and in my opinion the best scene in IPKKND) shows exactly what he was going through he may not have come to the best conclusion but he did what he thought was right at that moment.

If Akash was cheating on Payal wonder if Khushi will keep quiet thinking it's for payals own good I think not why does she think that a being married to a pervert like shyam is for Anjalis own happiness is beyond me. Shyam hasn't stopped his antics and Khushi is still quiet why does she still think that he will change what crap is that?

I just hope with this repentance track they don't ruin Arnav's character cos that will be the end of IPKKND.

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
@ aparnam,,, 

that is waht this show have bee showing ,, both are worng both suffer for their respective families n both are illtreated by them as a reward! N Arnav will face even worse,, when everyone finds out how he ,married khushi,..,..I wish n hope Khushi stands by him when truth is out,,I want him to regret ,, I really want but in ASR isshtyle,, n Iw ant khuhsi to accpet him wholewheartedly,, if she cannot than she better lemme know in advance,,I 'd do!!๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Aisha u are right,, he loves her so he married her,, else he would have married off her to NK n sent her to Australia! She married him coz she loves him,.,..that is the gist of their story n so made for each other with their swollen egos..they are wrong yet right!

@barun_arnav,  yor username is double treat! but u r rite,,Khushi can atleast tell abt it to Buaji,,or  Payal!

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Zoha...talking to the forum or explaining in nay way possible is like</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">
</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">In turn people who try to explain anything will have a swollen head...</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">We both know that both have made word decisions and choices..but Arnav will always be the bad guy for many here...even if Khushi herself doesn't find any fault in him...and is madly in love with him...she is eventually going to understand where he comes from...she will know that he is just an innocent soul who has been so hurt since his childhood...</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Nobody knows what Arnav has been through since he was a kid himself...that track has not been shown...there is a very strong reason for his anger and mistrust...he has been scarred severely...and when u get scarred as a kid...the wound is very very deep...</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Right now all people are seeing is his anger towards Khushi..nobody wants to understand why and how...there is a very strong reason behind this...nobody is born with that anger and temper...circumstances make them that way..</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">This forum will always be one sided no matter what you do...u r talking to a deaf wall...</font>

shy i understand what u said but kkg is only 18 she is nt mature . N 4rm da begining she saw an arrogant n pride man who never listen any1 only does what he wants. N she recieved nly hurtful words 4rm him n when ever he gave her positive rays in da very next moments he gave her negative its create complication n mostly he never gives chance 4 explanation. Then Why she need to understand him n she little knw about his childhood n his past. Yeah in friday epi what she thought is a very good dot to her if she go in dept of this line she ll may knw why he is like that. But tell when arnav want to knw about her its her who told herself whatever he knw about her.
N shy we nt against them we here only talking about their characteristics.
Shy just my opinion . I repect every 1 opinion. But its every 1 right to agree or disagree. My most fav character in dis show is arnav .
UltimateBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

Zoha...talking to the forum or explaining in nay way possible is like

In turn people who try to explain anything will have a swollen head...
We both know that both have made word decisions and choices..but Arnav will always be the bad guy for many here...even if Khushi herself doesn't find any fault in him...and is madly in love with him...she is eventually going to understand where he comes from...she will know that he is just an innocent soul who has been so hurt since his childhood...

Nobody knows what Arnav has been through since he was a kid himself...that track has not been shown...there is a very strong reason for his anger and mistrust...he has been scarred severely...and when u get scarred as a kid...the wound is very very deep...

Right now all people are seeing is his anger towards Khushi..nobody wants to understand why and how...there is a very strong reason behind this...nobody is born with that anger and temper...circumstances make them that way..

This forum will always be one sided no matter what you do...u r talking to a deaf wall...

Shylu,, meri behn,.,,,I would hav never created a topic to discuss this,,unless I read few posts which out rightly condemn Arnav, n his actions,, I dont say he is wrong,, his very character is flawed!  dark shaded, n as u said,, it has been his dark childhood,,that affected him bigtime..

But Khushi too made a mistake,, a big one,,her intention are not wrong though,, so are ASR"s intentions wrong?

U said it right,, when KHushi will learn all she will love him morethan anything ,, n she loves him right  at this point too,,,
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ankifan

@Opti: There is no point Khushi telling Arnav now about Shyam for he is not going to believe her!

I couldnt stop from replying to this.
One person should speak truth only if they feel they will be trusted else they should hide?? 

How about coming clean from their part!! 
I dont think one looks at the point of believing or not believing while speaking their part of the story, they share it so that they come out clean!! 

This is no ordinary truth. We are not talking about what a cheat Shyam is.  The original issue was that. The man was cheating on his wife. So the affected party (Anjali) had to be told but given her emotionally fragile state (which is also partly because she has been pampered and sheltered by her brother) that could not be told.  Now the issue is about a molester.  Most women cant freely talk about what they are going through at the hands of such creeps, especially when they are part of family.  It is a deeply personal thing that one can share with only the people one is closest to.  Arnav's recent behaviour has taken him out of the equation. The man clearly said he absolutely despises her and wants her to suffer more.  As her husband she could have confided in him because any husband is supposed to protect his wife but then even here he is being ambivalent.  He says that he is only a namesake husband who will exert all his rights but will not oblige with the duties. 

Kushi clearly witnessed that Shyam has no concern for Anjali or even his kid, in medical store he called kushi as his wife, yet staying quiet about Shyam??

She wasn't quiet at the store. She did put him in place by referring to him as jijaji.

Her saying you belive me or not, but this is what has happened between me and Arnav, will gain more respect towards her.. 

I really dont get the logic of hiding facts thinking this person wont belive me..

It is not about whether Arnav believes her or not. It is about the level of comfort you share with the person with whom you can talk about such a sensitive issue.  Right now that comfort is missing. 

When truth comes out , how will Nani, Anjali , Mami or any one believe her?? 
She went with Shyam to med store without showing hesitation to Anjali, everyone treat Shyam as some super good man in Raizada's..
Atleast someone needs to know her equation with Shyam.

She has always shown her hesitancy going with Shyam, be it to her bua's place or to the medical store. They were the ones who forced her to go inspite of it.  That is why I am all the more angry with Arnav for putting her through this.  He has let Shyam lead a comfortable life in RM without alerting any of his own family members to his truth.  Dadi was manipulated by that creep the other day. There will be more people who will get manipulated.  Yes, Anjali is pregnant and cannot be told about the creep but the others can take it, cant they? Since he believes Khushi is in this with Shyam, she will lose face in front of his family but did he not want to punish her? It is good if she gets isolated, isn't it?  Moreover they will ensure that the two are never thrown in each other's company.  Indirectly this will benefit Khushi.

Yes, they all treat Shyam as a super human. that included Arnav till recently. She has not seen any of Arnav's non-verbal interactions with Shyam to suspect his equation with him has changed.  So why would she confide in him?  When the truth comes out, I dont understand why anyone should not believe her because there are so many people who were aware of Shyam being the PG in Gupta house. The truth was hidden not only by Khushi but by her entire family. So they either accept both Payal and Khushi or throw them both and have the snake.  If they want to be slowly poisoned by him, who is to stop them. Any way Khushi has seen the worst.  Even if she gets kicked out it cannot be worse than it already is.

Shyam is getting very physical with her, what if he makes a very bold step towards her??

Yes, he can and he will. that is why she now needs to tell Payal about it or make sure she is always flanked by a family member in the house.

How are her equations with Arnav going to change if she reveals truth, anyways its already worse, their is nothing to go more worse.

As far as she is concerned from Arnav's behaviour there is no equation to begin with.

Edit: As per everyone Arnav is criminal or wrong or what ever.
As per Kushi , Akash is Mr. Perfect. 

After all these advancement from Shyam towards, does she say it Akash or ask Paayal to say it Akash?? or even to Nani who likes Kushi alot

I agree with you here. She needs to speak to Payal who in turn should get Aakash into the loop. In fact Payal should have done it on her own by now, knowing Khushi's past with Shyam.

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

EXACTLY  DIVYA,,! 9 months ๐Ÿ˜ฒdo they realise that even if they dint bother to talk to each other, they should have done something productive๐Ÿ˜‰,, when they met ..atleast Khushi would have been busy taking care of her baby,, n Arnav would not have said "apni zindagi ke saath kuch to dhang ka karo"...๐Ÿคฃ

Zoha๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
UltimateBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binky

Khushi is no angel and Arnav is no devil they are both human and that's what people should realise.

I know forcing Khushi in to marriage is wrong but I get why Arnav did it. For Arnav Anjali is not just his sister she is everything to him and after he saw that creep and khushi together marrying her was not even in his mind he just wanted to tell his sister everything but after finding out about Anjali's pregnancy and that bloody creeps smirk and remembering what the creep said to him threw him over the edge Arnav's turmoil (which was brilliantly performed by Barun and in my opinion the best scene in IPKKND) shows exactly what he was going through he may not have come to the best conclusion but he did what he thought was right at that moment.

If Akash was cheating on Payal wonder if Khushi will keep quiet thinking it's for payals own good I think not why does she think that a being married to a pervert like shyam is for Anjalis own happiness is beyond me. Shyam hasn't stopped his antics and Khushi is still quiet why does she still think that he will change what crap is that?

I just hope with this repentance track they don't ruin Arnav's character cos that will be the end of IPKKND.

So we conclude here that,,both are wrong,, few think, Arnav is more wrong, n few think khushi is making a bigger mistake!!!!

yes i so want to conclude.,,,  n finish this now!๐Ÿ˜†

remember how SHyam said,,haan jaise rani sahiba humari patnee,,had this rani saheba been Payal khushi would havew reacted,, n informed or taken an action,, i dont say, she doesnt care for Anjali,, she does a lot!! but she has taken wrong decisions,, n she will face consequence, infact facing , so y blame ASR alone!

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great Topic! ๐Ÿ‘ Could not stay away from it! ๐Ÿ˜†

Both of them are wrong - NONE of them is right! Khushi started off by being wrong - and now Arnav is doing the same thing - they both are doing the same mistake - the only difference is that she is the one who started it and Arnav is just continuing the same! 

Khushi and Arnav both are playing god and that is where they are flawed.

I will start with Khushi : I understand her character - I understand what she did was for right - but it was done in a wrong way. Anyways chalo - for once I will accept it that the first time she gave chance to Shyam - understood - second time - she gave a chance because of the whole pregnancy - still understood - but WTH is stopping her now!? Cannot she see that Shyam is nothing but wrong for Anjali!? The man spells WRONG is extra bold capital letters - what more does she want!? Should she tell Arnav - NO! Because they have not reached a stage where they can trust each other - but if this is the way its going to be then she is going to suffer the consequences even badly than now.

She hid a secret that was not hers to keep and now she is suffering that consequence - It had to happen and it is happening!

Coming to Arnav : Freaking hell I am tired of him not just directly questioning Khushi! I understand he is scared that Khushi might just love Shyam but Arnav babua if you really are so confused - pick up on that brain cells and go question Khushi directly! 

I cannot blame Arnav much because he is in a misunderstanding which was created by Shyam and Khushi. Yes - what he did was absolutely wrong - but that does not change the fact that this MU has been created by Shyam and Khushi. Had Khushi come clear with the family first and then Arnav would have not believed her - then it would be Arnav's fault completely! 

Both need to grow up and instead of fighting like two idiot kids just have a mature conversation once and for all - and get done with it!