Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 13)

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

my bottom line is:
Khushi's side, they r multiple people at fault...We cannot point a finger only at her. if u can give me better clarifcation on this, i appreciate.
Arnav's side, he is the only one..

I am talking about Arhi equation only,,, I know Khushi has been pushed into such a mess by BUA .the fatso,,but again I pot forth my point,, regardless of anything I fI face such a danger N If I ewere in khushi's place I would have shared with ASR,, n itf that is so difficult then yes Payal,,,She is not even showing any sign of  regret or even she is not scared of the creep!! Bold she is,,,,basicall both of them love so much that they themselves forget sometimes the reason of their marriage unless Shyam reminds them!LOL
@ Opti,, 

detailed anaylsis there buddy, i had to read ,, such a long oneEmbarrassedLOL, what happend before that doomed day,, I agree,  when she decided to keep quite thinking abt coming up baby snakeShocked,,I agree

but after seeing that he hasn't changed abit, n if she is true to her character, she should tell the fact to Arnav regardless of his reaction or regardless of the fact that he will believe him or not,, that is what is Khushi the bold brave khushi for me, which the CV's introduced to me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..SunoNa...

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
zoha di great postClap though am yet to recover frm the shock of seeing such a post frm uShockedLOL
yes u r right..arnav is at fault..but he is not the only one at fault..khushi also as a normal gal has committed grave mistakes especially her lack of action against shyam..i still dont get how she bears his lusful behaviour..n all the justifications some people give to khushis hiding the truth for saving lives is ridiculous..the truth is she never trusted arnav..n never believd arnav will believe her..ok even if she believed that shyam would change..wats preventing her frm reveaaling creeps identity NOW?ok thats beyond me..n i have stopped analysing her character..n sometyms i feel she is so naive that everyone around her takes advantage of it..
and abt arnav..YES he is wrong..he is wrong in mistrusting her,he is wrong in torturing her..hiding her the reason behind marriage..n he wil regret it..but its a pity for even the fault of any other character in the story..y is it always arnav who suffers??i wanted him to regret..but the recent spoiler are a BIG NO!Thumbs Down now khushi is gona walk out on him as if he is a criminal..she is an angel..n the whole crap raizada family even tat dumb anjali for whom this guy has suffered this much torture will turn cold n rude to him..not to mention other irritating ppl of raizada zoo..shyam will slowly enjoy all this suffering inflicted upon him..n laugh at the tortured ASR..Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikriUltimateBarunsunflower52riti4u

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
lol... zoha... y so angry??? i think u need to watch ur sugary VM... it will help...
as for the wrong part... i dunno... both r wrong and both r right...
but khushi ko pata to challe ki kahe arnav bitua itne khafa-khafa hain...
rest let the CVs  take care of the story... they r gonna tell there story as per their convenience...

anyways hope ur mood gets okay... :))) do watch ur VM... :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Zoha I might be a silent reader...But I couldn't keep quiet on this one...LOL

IMO Arnav and Khushi are equals in all the things to do...its always eye for an eye in any tomfoolery...now coming to her hiding the truth from Arnav...the main reason was because she couldn't see him hurt...her love couldn't take it...I decipher this from the scene after she finds out about Shayms duality...so I personally don't feel its because she doesn't feel he doesn't trust her...there is nothing got to do with trust in her hiding this truth...secondly it's about securing Anjali's future...etc

For Khushi..what led to her hiding the truth ..is the characteristic trait of not giving burden to anyone...she feels she can hold the worlds burden on her shoulders...For Arnav its got to with a lack of trust in her, because of what he saw...demons of his past...we know this because he can't ask her to clarify the MU...for it'll break him if her answer is in the affirmative...are they both wrong in what they did ..yes...but i'd like to ask who has done the bigger evil...Arnav, why... because he loves her..we know that he'd have sent any other girl to timbuctoo...what led to it...khushi's love... so are they both wrong ..YES..equal fault..yes...but does it make sense that Khushi feels hurt on the lack of trust Arnav has in her..yes...nevertheless should she realize that her own mistake led to it...yes...coming to Arnav's redemption...he'll do it..because he loves her...not because she'll ask him too...

P.S...It got long...sorry...Embarrassed...I felt like I needed to rant..and probably have repeated the same thing ten times...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratsanaya4everUltimateBarun.Euphoria.SanzBarbie

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Both made mistake equally
If Khushi is scared to tell him the truth, she have taken help of buajee at least when Shyam is going out of limit. Buajee can give Arnav some hints of Shyam's odd behaviour. Khushi still don't open her mouth by seeing the lust in shyam. She is blind that she cannot see Love in Arnav.
Arnav already got hurt once so now by hidding the marriage reason he wants Khushi always by his side because he is scared to tell the truth to Khushi as she will go from him. He is so much in love with her, that scared to loose her again. So he has become harsh, rude only to keep Khushi by his side
Both the cases are same..Hidding truth..so we need someone strong right now to bring them close and help them to disclose their truth to each one. I totally don't blame Arnav, Khushi is also arrogant. It is not the fault but fear which is right now grabbing them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunsunflower52

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

It's a freaking TV show, they are supposed to create misunderstandings or it would end in 1 month. If Khushi told everything to Arnav the day she found out the truth about Shyam, the CVs wouldn't have a story to drag for 6 months. So relax and if you are so annoyed, stop watching the show.

I for one am very happy to hear that he will repent like Majnu/Devdas/or whoever. That's the only reason I'm still watching this show. I want to see how Khushi changes him. He needs to earn her trust and love back. And he deserves her anger because of all the things he has done to her from DAY ONE. He has hurt her so so so many times. Be it ripping her blouse, letting her fall from his office, the cruel verbal abuse about her being poor, the usual manhandling, the blackmail marriage...and so on. I sat through all that because I'm waiting for the day when Arnav realizes his mistakes and repents. I'm glad to hear its coming up soon...

ditto, for all those abuse, manhandling,forced marriage and downright rudeness, I would like to see Khushi walk off after knowing the truth and I am totally loving the spoiler where Arnav has to grovel and repent for all his misdeeds..
and for Khushi she is suffering every moment right now with an impending threat of sexual harrassment for hiding the truth to save AnJhali's over-pampered behind..I really hope that she confides into Payal or buaji now to have an ally atleast to save herself from being projected as a complicit..

Edited by Doc_Manaal - 08 April 2012 at 10:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratsanaya4everJShukla

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
This is irrelevant but i will just pour it here..
In upcomg ME..the person who will clear the Mu is none other than Khushi herself.

Becuase someone telling arnav truth will not work for him because of the famous terrace scene.

I am 100% that second Khushi-Shyam confrontation witness by ASR is the only way to clear MU. Shyam will misbehave with her again. This time khushi slapping him few times and clarifying the fact why she told to leave Anjali..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya4everunna_178Ash95UltimateBarunSanzBarbie

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

[
@ Opti,, 

detailed anaylsis there buddy, i had to read ,, such a long oneEmbarrassedLOL, what happend before that doomed day,, I agree,  when she decided to keep quite thinking abt coming up baby snakeShocked,,I agree

but after seeing that he hasn't changed abit, n if she is true to her character, she should tell the fact to Arnav regardless of his reaction or regardless of the fact that he will believe him or not,, that is what is Khushi the bold brave khushi for me, which the CV's introduced to me!

It is not a question of whether she is bold or brave but she should feel confident in the person whom she is confiding in, isn't it?  The man is repeatedly telling her that he cant stand her, he feels suffocated because of her.  He lashes out at her at every available opportunity and tells her that she deserves to suffer for her supposed sins without even bothering to tell her what he is accusing her of.  Now had he told her that he was accusing her with carrying on with Shyam she can at least tell him that she is as much a victim of him that his partner.   For his own self preservation he has endangered her preservation.  My only hope now lies in Payal.

Since they are harping on how smart he is, they should have got him to ponder about the contradictions and try to dig deeper. If they wanted to drag the track they could have always shown Shyam trying to outsmart him every step and turning the tide in his favour.  The particular route they are taking is only portraying Arnav is poor light.  Later they will have him repent big time. Why should they destroy a man completely in order to resurrect him. Can this not be a steady character progression?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratsanaya4everbanglespikudikaSuniravenheartJShuklaAR-ARHI_nailaUltimateBarunSupna9SanzBarbiekooltoadDiamondLifesbk2

Go to top