Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? (Page 10)

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Khushis characterization is the weak spot of IPKKND and hence Khushi has failed to stir the audience as Arnav has despite his negativity .
Hi Zoha , so good to be back Hug

Khushis characterization is not the weak spot of IPK.if you are watching the same show then no audience is wearing blinders when they are watching IPK.

Its not negativity that clicked with audience  which audience hate even now (No businessman or high class talks and thinks , behaves soo low , since its fiction so its all ignored ) , its coz in spite of that negative traits, it was Khushi who could churn those and get those sweet side in him to light to the audience which was  liked .

Khushi  characterization was 80% good and arnav was just 20% - 25% good when the show started.Arnav was a dark character.Khushi sees glass half full and Arnav sees glass half empty.

Since i believe you know abt the television from long time so i need not have to say much on what dark character, positive , grey characters are all abt . With this , i rest my case.

Coming to TM Q , all i can say is even the judge in court or the almighty considers and does their own addition and subtraction of both accused and culprit before final judgment  then accordingly they punish.

So both are at fault, Khushi is 10%  at fault/wrong and Arnav is 60% fault/wrong  and both their families to 30% at fault/wrong.

Khushi  has enough people to support her as they know what and why  she hid which i 'm sure once it comes to light even rest of the raizadas will also agree to it  and know the purpose behind it coz she has enough seeds planted on her favour , its just a matter of time for those seeds to show up sprouting.Not to forget she did try to talk to anjali abt it .She is still the safe player in my eyes coz she is the most youngest member of the family and these sort of issues should be handled by elders of family not the youngest. She financially supports guptas but she is not  the decision maker unlike Arnav for Raizadas.

Arnav  also got to know  the truth which he also hid for the same reason as Khushi so what  the difference really.

Arnav  faults are his own , nothing to do with  Khushi - shyam equation here to be honest.  he assumes and thinks the worst from everyhting he sees, his own fears too .He is his own enemy and he got married to khushi .there is no other  logic for their marriage as you can see if arnav belives khushi and shyam loves each other than after 6 months also they can continue the same , isn' t ? 

Who would support his decison on marrying Khushi once the truth is out behind the marriage to both the families ? No idea and  I would like to see how CVs would play this out.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya4evermysterygirl123Ash95JShuklajaya100SanzBarbieDiamondLifesbk2Opti

Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I agree wid u Zoha...
Temme 1thing zoha ji..Kya aap kabhi arnav khushi k bare m galat ho sakti h?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I am cracking up Zoha because everyone agrees that both have indeed done wrong actions and then we get into the whole discussion of who is righter and wronger than the other.  ROFL

UFFF - the scorecards we keep set us up for disappointment - no one knows that better than ASR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunsunflower52..Apz..

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanks fr the gr8 post Zoha.

I would say that both r flawed in their own way. But blaming Arnav & branding him a criminal will be sheer injustice.
Remember his words to Lavanya 'Main aisa hi hoon, kuch bhi kabhi jaan ke nahi karta'...

He has been very harsh & ruthless with her, crushed her dreams. But how is he expected to forget what he saw on the terrace in a jiffy. He is always on the lookout fr sm confirmation/ sublte hints frm Khushi, which will make him believe that things r not like what he perceives them to be. But has he got any such signals frm Khushi ??

The CVs have faltered with the characterization of Khushi. What are her true feelings for Arnav, this marriage, her fear of Shyam's actions??

The redemtption has to be from the sides. Khushi & her family cant just get away lightly for hiding Shyam's truth from Arnav & Anjali.

Very well written Zoha...
I tried clapping using my one hand , not possible, so both are at fault, why just tag Arnav as wrong!? Why is it only Arnav who is shown regretting always, why don't CV's show Khushi regretting her silence about a heinous creep!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesUltimateBarunsunflower52

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

And I want to Say !! ASR is rong for Not DOING anything to Shyam ! fine dont tell Anjali ! but Atleast put a TIGHT slap on his face when u See HIM with Khushi !! not just Stand their Like a Devdas !! 

and Khushi is rong !! for NOT SLAPPING him ! just cuz he throws Dirty comment saying ' SLAP ME !! atleast u will touch me ' !! HUH ! if some1 says this !! i will jump on him and Beat the shit outta him ROFL ! !MAN 4Lions u should have Taken Me Instead ROFL

OMG girl I am liking u and your comments!and your 'Wrong' spelling!Khushi is inviting danger for herself ! I agree! she should open her mouth!! but guess CV's innded should hire u!!!LOL, U know waht I cant maintain the seriousness !!why the hell did I create this topicLOL,, n u just partner me in this! Seriousness is not my genre!Embarrassed

ROFL !! Im A Kameeni n not those serious type of people isiliye ! Khoob jamegi hamari ROFL ! n About my 'WRONG' ! rofl !! thnks to fb n msn ! im used of writing 'Buh' for but n 'Rong' for WRONG LOL !! 
I remember Me once making a Post supporting Khushi's character ROFL !! n ALL my friends were shocked Seein THT topic by me ROFL !! seems like now i will meet u more often on ur topics ROFL !! 

now about khushi !! CVs should think before showing her kinda weak ! cuz it might be encouraging girls around TO KEEP QUITE FOR SAKE OF FAMILY Confused ! hmmm REALLY Confused ? ! does tht actually happen in real world :S 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

ZOHA!!  I am rubbing my eyes - is that you and is this your post??  Stern Smile

O teri!!!  I lubs it.

I know you have followed my posts from the start so it should come as no surprise that I agree with you.  I always have said these two are perfect for each other because they are the two sides of the SAME coin.

They are both wrong and they are both right from their OWN perspectives.  The only difference is their reactions.   Khushi, as is her nature, wants to cover up what she does with smiles and good will, pretend like absolutely nothing is wrong and ASR, as is in his nature, will not let himself forget (i.e. he harbored that childhood betrayal of his chacha for 15 years until he could make him homeless).

They are both wrong because both are silent.  But ultimately who is most wrong is Shyam.  He is manipulating ASR to get his silence and he is taking advantage of Khushi's nature of NEVER talking about unpleasantries as well.

The weakness of EACH of these characters is the reason for the misunderstanding.

(and if you want to know - I think ASR married Kh because he loved her.  With any other woman, he could have paid her to disappear from his Jiju's life.  With Khushi, he loved her and I think he thought, if she is here in front of my Jiju's face, he has to get through me to get to her and I can keep an eye on both of them and my Di.  Yeah, he likes to play God, just like Kh said...and might I say did, when she decided that keeping silent about Shyam was best for everyone.)

Is that really you Zoha??? ROFL

Ofcourse Anu its me,, only that I am pulling my hair now, coz Now I have to read all the long responses!! 

basically the topics I read yesterday were getting on my nerves!

Why blame ASR alone,,,when both are doing wrong , ofcourse the degree of wrong is upto one's perspective..

Khuhshi was Asking Arnav to complete his confession after Heer ranjha play,,,really!!! after all that torture she faced!!! only becoz she loves him!

Arnav still cares for him n almost confessed inspite of the fact that he thinks she is involved with Shyam,, , only becoz he loves her!

PPl say he blackmailed her into a forced marriage,, ok, if Shyam would have blackmailed her for the same, keeping his position as damad ji, she would have agreed to marry shyam secretly or for that matter sleep with him,,,NO A BIG NO!

She married to ASR becoz she loves him n knows that he has a golden heart!

oops hero poassion pro ad on TV!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

banglessunflower52..Apz..momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by momma1128

ZOHA!!  I am rubbing my eyes - is that you and is this your post??  Stern Smile

O teri!!!  I lubs it.

I know you have followed my posts from the start so it should come as no surprise that I agree with you.  I always have said these two are perfect for each other because they are the two sides of the SAME coin.

They are both wrong and they are both right from their OWN perspectives.  The only difference is their reactions.   Khushi, as is her nature, wants to cover up what she does with smiles and good will, pretend like absolutely nothing is wrong and ASR, as is in his nature, will not let himself forget (i.e. he harbored that childhood betrayal of his chacha for 15 years until he could make him homeless).

They are both wrong because both are silent.  But ultimately who is most wrong is Shyam.  He is manipulating ASR to get his silence and he is taking advantage of Khushi's nature of NEVER talking about unpleasantries as well.

The weakness of EACH of these characters is the reason for the misunderstanding.

(and if you want to know - I think ASR married Kh because he loved her.  With any other woman, he could have paid her to disappear from his Jiju's life.  With Khushi, he loved her and I think he thought, if she is here in front of my Jiju's face, he has to get through me to get to her and I can keep an eye on both of them and my Di.  Yeah, he likes to play God, just like Kh said...and might I say did, when she decided that keeping silent about Shyam was best for everyone.)

Is that really you Zoha??? ROFL

Ofcourse Anu its me,, only that I am pulling my hair now, coz Now I have to read all the long responses!! 

basically the topics I read yesterday were getting on my nerves!

Why blame ASR alone,,,when both are doing wrong , ofcourse the degree of wrong is upto one's perspective..

Khuhshi was Asking Arnav to complete his confession after Heer ranjha play,,,really!!! after all that torture she faced!!! only becoz she loves him!

Arnav still cares for him n almost confessed inspite of the fact that he thinks she is involved with Shyam,, , only becoz he loves her!

PPl say he blackmailed her into a forced marriage,, ok, if Shyam would have blackmailed her for the same, keeping his position as damad ji, she would have agreed to marry shyam secretly or for that matter sleep with him,,,NO A BIG NO!

She married to ASR becoz she loves him n knows that he has a golden heart!

oops hero poassion pro ad on TV!Embarrassed

Did  you just leave me for Barun's ad??? ROFL

I also feel they both only agreed for the marriage because somewhere, in places they don't like to talk about or admit to, they know they are made for each other.

scorecards in love never work

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesUltimateBarunsunflower52..Apz..SunoNa...

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Abeyaar!

Reading all the comments on this post makes the constant conflict in this forum about Team Arnav versus Team Khushi very clear. You know on why is it that people feel the need to pick sides and keep score. If the choice is between Ram and Raavan, easy peesy and probably people wouldn't care. But if presented a choice between Raavan and Duryodhan - thoda tough ho jata hain. And suddenly you want to justify. Arrey Raavan was only a man in love, but Duryodhan was after money and power or something like that.

But then that is life every day, no? Do galat cheezon ke beech behtar wallah raasta chun na.

But your post brings an interesting thought to ponder over on a Sunday evening. When two people can't even sit down and have a conversation, it doesn't matter if both of them are righter than the rightest. Dono bachon ko kamre mein bandh karo koyi. O wait, we did that already didn't we? Aur kya hua? Bed ko jalaya aur bolti bandh kar di!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesgheeshakkar..Apz..UltimateBarun.Euphoria.ragvir.fansbk2

Go to top