Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Great post Zoha.
I feel when the Shyam fiasco happened then Khushi should have told the truth to the Raizadas but she did not for two reasons . First over panicked Anji and second Payals marriage. Still I wanna give her benefit of doubt since she felt Shyam could be rectified. Now Shyam was always good to her from the beginning and she did not know his real intentions so she gave him a chance.
After that again after the terrace scene she decided to give him another chance because Anji was pregnant. That's the biggest mistake of her. She knew by that time that Arnav is being nice to her. She shouldnt have take the decision without informing him .I think this is a big mistake done by her. She did think so that Payal gets married easily and she was selfish in hiding the truth.
Now even after marriage Shyam is leaving no stones unturned to touch her and she is doing NOTHING. Does she need more confirmations regarding this? Why is she keeping mum about it? I find her irritating nowadays regarding this.
Arnavs anger is justified is the med scene but then is it possible to avoid Anji? She is sooo nagging. I don't think Khushi had much options there but overall I think it's mostly her fault that she is suffering. When Shyam manhandles her I get angry at her , at her weaknesses , at her stubbornness to do e everything on her own. Arnav was right when he said no one can do everything on their own. She should understand she is ruining many lives including her by keeping mum about Shyam still.
Arnav on the other hand is keeping mum regarding the reason for marriage is because he is afraid of loosing Khushi for good. He feels if he spits out the reason and Khushi confirms he won't be able to bear it.on the other hand if he is proven wrong Khushi might leave him for good without ever forgiving him for his mistake. He is in a tight spot. Though the more he is keeping quiet his path to redemption is becoming difficult and presently he is acting cruel because he is beyond jealous . It's NOT ABOUT ONLY DIs welfare now. It's pure jealousy and he can't control himself anymore.
So in short none of them are Saint. Khushi is no angel in fact she is commiting a crime actually by keeping quiet about Shyam nowadays and so does Arnav by doing the same mistake of letting his jinaji roam free inspire of knowing his true nature just because Shyamu is his nagging dumbo Di s fav boy toy.
I f

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely topic of discussion: πŸ‘

Here is my POV on both of these:

Khushi:

Ok, I completely understand that she and her family were betrayed by Shyam. She was shocked, and was in a dilemma.

It was upto her to decide between 2 things then:

1)      Disclose his truth to the Raizadas, which might shatter Anjali's life, she'll  feel guilty for destroying her life. Wrong in a way. What if Shyam does repent one day? Let Anjali live peacefully

2)      Stay quiet, thereby betraying Anjali's trust. Again WRONG.

So you see, here the 1st path would lead to a WRONG, the 2nd would be wrong.

I remember a dialogue from a movie, " It's easy to choose between something  RIGHT and WRONG. But very difficult to choose between 2 WRONG things." Here Khushi had to make that, and must say it was a difficult one.

Maybe she thought, Shyam will rectify one day, and be sorry and return back to Anjali. She was a nave girl, she knew the pain of a broken marriage. Her sister had borne that. She didn't want to be the cause to ruin abother girl's life.

Arnav:

He believed what he saw. His temper overpowered everything else, his logic, his reasoning, everything!

At that minute all he could see was 2 things:

1)      His brother in law backstabbing his sister

2)      The worst part, the girl who he had given his heart to was involved in shattering his Di's life.

He felt guilty, guilty for allowing himself to fall for a girl who was responsible for ruining his Di's life. But more importantly, angry ,angry that a girl whom he had set eyes for, was actually seeing her dreams in the eyes of another MAN.

Jealousy, anger, helplessness, guilt! He decided to marry her! What better way to CONTROL the situations. After all he was ASR.

HE didn't give her the reason to marry, Khushi obliged, coz at stake was her sister's life.

Now here comes the point, she never thought she owed him an explanation, coz they actually didn't have a relationship before. Arnav had never really given her a positive signal. His actions confused her, and the poor soul was confused herself for what she was feeling. So prior to marriage, she never OWED him an explanation , if we consider the terms for a relationship.

But she did owe one to Nani and Anjali.

Arnav felt he didn't have to explain her the reason for the marriage, coz he felt she DESERVED this. For ruining di's life, and for unknowingly rejecting him

After marriage, pertaining to the recent incidents, of going with Shyam, she feels that she still doesn't OWE him an explanation, as he never fulfills the relationship that he has started. And he too hasn't given her a strong reason for the marriage to her. So why does she have to be answerable to him? 

Verdict : πŸ˜›So finally, both need to start TALKING. Both have had trust issues. Both have been right in their own way!!They both have to see the  other in good light, realize what a gem of a person the other one is, ponder over themselves (Mainly Arnav here).

Khushi too needs to introspect, if  aperson can be all lovey dovey towards his Di, why the hatred towards her? It's probably something BIG. She should try and find out. And then, she needs to understand that, Shyam is in noway ever going to change. He has bigger plans, she needs to confide into someone ASAP. She alone will not be able to handle him. 

PS: If you've read the whole post, thank you for reaching till here.πŸ˜›

PPS: I tried to put my thoughts in the best way possible. Sorry if I didn't make sense somewhere.

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nabnab

Hey zoha,

great post! You are right; they are both at fault to an extent.

Asr's flaw is his ego and pride which prevents him from confronting khushi about the terrace scene. He is afraid to hear her say that she is in love with another man.
But I think he has other reasoning too;
firstly, he heard her asking shyam to leave anjali-therefore she is the biggest threat to his di's married life. He has therefore identified her as the enemy and so doesn't want her to cotton on to his plans. By witholding the reason for marriage he has the upperhand in the relationship and he gets to punish her by going through with such a sham.
Also because he thinks she's the enemy, he doesn't want her to know that he is aware of what she is supposedly doing. He doesn't want her to know he knows

BUT THIs IS WHERE THE MOST RIDICULOUS DETAIL emerges
because arnav knows that shyam knows he saw the terrace scene
so what I don't understand is why does it never cross arnav's mind that shyam could have told khushi that arnav saw and heard!
If shyam and khushi are together and still carrying on after her marriage, surely shyam would have told her!!! It makes no sense that arnav believes shyam loves khushi and that she doesn't know that yet!!!!

My second point of frustration is our dear khushi
I'm one of those who believes she really should have told the raizadas..but she had Anjali and payal to think of. But what I never understood was that track where she started feeling sorry for shyam?!?!?! Of course that's just her nature wherein she innocently sees the best in everyone yet at the same fine she has never given arnav the benefit of the doubt and always expected the worst from him!
On the day of the marriage khushi like amav gave shyam one last chance to redeem himself cos of the pregnanc but since then his perverted behaviour has just gotten bolder and bolder!
It is so silly that she Spends her time playing petty games with asr with a creep like that on the loose! She 'can't' tell the raizadas. Fine- I. Understand that! But why not payal or her family?!
Whatever this reply may suggest, I'm not khushi bashing- I love her character! I just think it's getting beyond ridiculous that she does nothing about shyam. She's putting her body at risk and all this crap about protecting anjali is clearly BS cos she knows he lusts towards her!
Even if she waits till after birth, she must realise the truth will be out sooner or later and how will she expect anyone to understand her intentions then!
What we need is some introspection from her part and the cvs to wake up!

Anaya right?

After reading all that u wrote, i realised this show is not for u at all!! πŸ˜†, no Indian show infact for u,, coz u are very sensiblle! πŸ˜ƒ  big loopholes in the story,,,!
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think both are wrong and Both are right in their own POV
Khushi was wrong in concealing the truth from Arnav & Family- she has no right to decide whether they should or shouldn't know
Arnav was wrong in forcing her to marry him like that- the best thing would have been to say he wants to marry her and tell the pandit that that day is the only day they can so that the family would have done it( but we know that's not ASR's charecter).
I think the fact that they're both wrong in their own ways will make it easier for them to forgive and forget which hopefully is soon
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Who says Khushi is an angel? Everyone here is always bashing every little thing she does. Stop making things up to justify defending Arnav. The kind of bias here is quite sick sometimes.

Anyways, I think both characters are flawed which is why I watch the show. If Khushi was a perfect angel who never did anything wrong...like the other bahus on TV, I would never watch this show. 

I just want them to go further into her inner thoughts. She's so bubbly and talkative but we never get to know how she really feels. For the first time, we got a deeper look into her when she was wondering how Arnav can love his sister so much while hating her so much. I WANT MORE SCENES LIKE THAT. They need to give her character more depth.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

And I want to Say !! ASR is rong for Not DOING anything to Shyam ! fine dont tell Anjali ! but Atleast put a TIGHT slap on his face when u See HIM with Khushi !! not just Stand their Like a Devdas !! 

and Khushi is rong !! for NOT SLAPPING him ! just cuz he throws Dirty comment saying ' SLAP ME !! atleast u will touch me ' !! HUH ! if some1 says this !! i will jump on him and Beat the shit outta him 🀣 ! !MAN 4Lions u should have Taken Me Instead 🀣 ! 

OMG girl I am liking u and your comments!and your 'Wrong' spelling!Khushi is inviting danger for herself ! I agree! she should open her mouth!! but guess CV's innded should hire u!!!πŸ˜†, U know waht I cant maintain the seriousness !!why the hell did I create this topicπŸ˜†,, n u just partner me in this! Seriousness is not my genre!😳

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I want to add one more pint here:

Cvs should have shown ASR-Shyam's face off. We have not seen since marriage night. ASr show shyam's intention on Holi and in auditorium..why he has not aaproach Shyam yet!!! At least warning him verbally..its much needed.
I think his warning will at least make him stay away from Khushi and thus protect khushi indirectly.

ASR's silence is also making Shyam bold...

OOOH!!! that will just take the trp's back top the height,,CV's need to show us another face off!😲
Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Great post,dear!

I actually read so many topics and posts about Arnav being a criminal...and that Khushi is the little angel without any faults and when I tried to discuss with them they always tried to prove me wrong and they behaved like that Khushi is the poor victim and angel.
 Adn your are absolutly right by saying that both have faults! I was dying to read such a post and you proved that there are still people in this forum who think that Khushi also has faults like Arnav has!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Who says Khushi is an angel? Everyone here is always bashing every little thing she does. Stop making things up to justify defending Arnav. The kind of bias here is quite sick sometimes.

Anyways, I think both characters are flawed which is why I watch the show. If Khushi was a perfect angel who never did anything wrong...like the other bahus on TV, I would never watch this show. 

I just want them to go further into her inner thoughts. She's so bubbly and talkative but we never get to know how she really feels. For the first time, we got a deeper look into her when she was wondering how Arnav can love his sister so much while hating her so much. I WANT MORE SCENES LIKE THAT. They need to give her character more depth.

@bold - this is the missing link in Khushi - I have always wanted to know how she is feeling - how is it possible that she doesn't ponder what is going on all around her.  Except for that one time where she said - DM, I hope I didn't make the wrong decision - we have not heard her revisit it.  I am with you - I want more of Friday!!!
..SSNAIR.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Both are wrong in their own wayz. but i dnt blame khushi more, coz she's hiding the truth for Anjaly's sake nd giving a chance to Shyam (bt she failed, he cnt change). so itz time to tell the matter to Arnav.  πŸ˜•

In khushi's view no one except her family did'nt knw abt her engagement nd etc etc... so she dnt want to creat a scene in this condition coz Anjali is pregnant. 

but wt abt Arnav, why he is still hiding the marriage secret from khushi? wt is the purpose???  πŸ˜•

nd chill guyz, CVz are doing their best job i think, thatz why we are really concerned about Arshi. nd TRP is not the final answer. we all are knwz there is some more elder viewerz, they like rona dhona saas bahu serialz thatz affected last week. may be IPL ll  affect the coming TRPz. never mind, SP cant do any foolishness. IPKKND ll be there minimum 2 more years. πŸ˜ƒ

IPKKND CVz nd ArShi is the best.  so no blaming. 

nd itz 1st time im regularly veiwin a tele serial, really im crazy abt ArShi. in serial or elsewhere Life is a big journey so we must face the reality there ll be the bad side also. so be patient nd see...

Anywayz Arnav loves khushi, Khushi loves Arnav, Love is God, God never fail, so ArShi ll win the "MATCH!'" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Mumbai Indianz Rockkkzzz πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³(kidding)
Edited by ssnair - 12 years ago
mlbr thumbnail
khushi is never at fault
we may think hiding truth from arnav is wrong but for her there is no way
khushi never wanted to hide until she has witnessed anjali's reaction towards the broken mangalsutra
if she had told the truth it may have cause the destuction of two families
khushi know arnav is very emotional telling arnav means knowing everybody remember he also want to tell the truth to annjali but changed decision because she is pregnant and may not bear the truth he also remained silent like khushi for his di.
both are correct in this decision
and when comes to shyam isssue every one is angry because she is silent but arnav is doing the same if khushi is wrong then arnav is also at fault. if khushi is silent thinking he may change for his child arnav is silent for his di
and may he had the fear that she may accept her love for shyam but what diferrence it makes he already thought the same and punishing for it
then the last issue the trust
remember foom the start arnav always mistrusted khushi she is gloddigger which always proved wrong later even then he never  regretted
it is arnav who was mare attracted towards khushi but he never accepted and more over insulted herin every possible way
even then khushi always thought positive of arnav even in marriage decision only she wanted the reason but arnav always not only think negitive of her  and at the same time want her which is the main reason for marriage
being in khushi place she can never dream that he know about shyam and it is the reason of his hatred as  he is behaving normal with everyone and only hating her which is difficult to accept for and also confusing
if he only want to secure his di  there are many ways beyond marriage but their is one more reason which is his love for khuushi  which he never expressed but expecting khushi to understand it which is not correct because he always played with her emotions not telling the correct reasons
but when comes to khushi she always tried to understand him even trusted that their is hidden reason which now is  slowly  vanished with his ruthess behavior