Navya
Navya

RS:Anya love Blossom (Page 96)

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -diva-shamya-

superb awwsome update di.. soo finally sonia is out of naqab.. great going.. loving it dii.. do continue soon.. Day Dreaming
thank u divya... u seem busy in ur academics dez days... nyways carry on... Smile

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
cant wait Tongue update karooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
old update of urs i guess di...anyways its amazing

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Class will be going on but Anant will be seriously shockingly assuming about Sonia's playful cunning acts on Navya...Anant gives a serious angry look on Sonia in midst of the class.. Ranbir and Harry notice notice this look of Anant on Sonia and signal him ki what is the matter..

Anant remains silent & just smile on them and then look towards Navya in a convincing manner.. Navya smile at Anant... Between Ritz and Appy will be constantly starring Sonia..Navya ask Ritz and Appy to be cool and concentrate on Class.. After class getting over, Anant move out of the class angrily.. Harry and Ranbir follow him and ask ki what happened, why u seem angry Anant..

Anant reveals that Sonia is the reason for Navya's previous incident in washroom..They will be shocked hearing Anant and ask what, is she the reason... Dint expect that she will turn hot headed to this extent.. Anant in revert- yup, even i dint anticipate this rude and senseless behaviour on her side..just wait n watch , what will i do to her in revert to this and he moves in a fast walking manner towards Sonia..

Meanwhile, Navya stops Anant and hold his hand n make him move back saying , stop it Anant, what are u doing.. Anant - Navya, dint u see, how did Sonia, react with u and you were under stress previously for the incident took place with you. Navya- Anant, i understand ur feel on me but reacting directly that too with a girl, wont be good i guess..

We will handle her lately in a soft manner na, please dont be anxietied and make a wrong move on this(smilingly).. Appy- Navya, enough yah, you may react in a soft manner, dint you see the way how she acted with you and still u r asking to be calm with her haan.. not done Navya..

Ritz- Guyz please, calm down and let us think how to revert her , but not now.. In an anxiety, itz not good to act without thinking i feel, later Sonia either my8 turn more rude.. So chill everyone now.. Anant gives a thought and cuddle Navya and smile and hug her...

Gang in canteen, will be thinking of how to react with Sonia.. Meantime, Sonia arrives to  canteen and gives a tough look towards gang and specifically at Navya.. Anant wont be able to stand her behaviour and on purpose holds Navya's hands.

Sonia will be more red hot seeing Anya.. Navya, wake up from her seat to buy some burger n stuffs and move towards the cafe side.. seeing Navya moving near the cafe, Sonia without resisting her angryness and jealousy on Navya, moves towards Navya and pull her backward roughly and say- Navya, behave yourself in canteen and class okay, this is notta romance corner to romance with guyz.. you seem flying high on colours with Anant and his company dez days.. Better you behave yourself in all your acts..

Appy notice this and informs Anant.. Anant being stubborn and red hot in anger, scream stop it Sonia.. Whole canteen will glance at Anant wording loudly..Anant further move near to Sonia and reveal ki, you behave yourself instead of wording to others.. Inspite of being imprudent and nasty in you moves with Navya, you arent ashamed!!!! Now you are questioning us haan..

further Anant reveals the whole incident which took place with Navya in washroom and in class regarding synopsis to the whole canteen crowd present over there.. crowd will be shocked at Sonia's nature and start muttering looking at her.. Sonia will be feeling ashamed infront of all.. Anant - Sonia, you need to be taught a lesson and you need to be punished for this and moves towards Principal chamber in a very anger mode but then Navya stop him at the end and pull him outside the corridor..

Anant ask Navya ki why Navya, why are you not letting me in, isnt it enough for you from Sonia's side!!! Navya reveals ki, itz okay Anant, just out of jealousy , she is doing all these and think once ki if at all we take a rude step on her now, she my8 go and inform ur family about our matter and stuffs... Later, if our family comes to know about us so soon, then our relationship my8 be taken in a wrong way...So, stay calm and quit her na...

Gang pacify Anant about this stuff... After the class, while dropping home in car, Anant- sorry navya, just coz of me, you are being under stress and facing awkward situation from sonia...i never thought ki one of ma friend wud be a hostile for our love.. i really begga excuse from u Navya and holds her hand..

Navya points a finger on his lips and give a smile and embrace him.. Both will be feeling warmth in each others arms and stay embraced fora while.. later, Navya wen getting down from the car near her place, Anant stops her and asks fora kiss.. Navya- u r just impossible Anant and hit his head smilingly.. Anant- again pull her back and force fora kiss looking at her romantically.. Navya peck him on cheeks and further move to place a kiss on lips.. Anant will be deeply feeling her sensation but navya hit him and run outside naughtily..

Anant will give a serious naughty kinda look and move to his place...

Edited by rashvin - 02 October 2012 at 7:01am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29sravs190AishwarjyacrazzymoonmussuRicha_shamyaneelima_menonJaSmInE-mysterious17malini6941anjmuddParmasoneson_sganganavyaSmita17_Arushi_Seenavasasihaseen-_Talha_-sweety71..gracie..sana1sanaHi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYA-Rashi-anamika_0chandni4433.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.anyadiv96Adr_Rushnavya19

anyadiv96 IF-Sizzlerz
anyadiv96
anyadiv96

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
me 1st... it ws gr8 to see anant fighting fr navya. super duper...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvinnavya19

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Awesome update Rashmi...good anant reacted to the situation and lovely last part...ye anant to bahut naughty hain...hope sonia doesn't create problem for anya...update soon

Edited by navya19 - 02 October 2012 at 5:39pm

rashvin

chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Embarrassed sup[erbbb

rashvin

..gracie.. IF-Rockerz
..gracie..