Anyaa_Shamyaa

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Wow update soon dr..

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -diva-shamya-

wwoowwwiiieee update di.. but that sonia juz spoiled all anya's happiness.. Angry juz waititng whan anya gets to knw abt all these.. Day Dreaming & anant shuld teach hera nice lesson.. do continue soon.. Hug
thank u divyaBig smile yup Anya will get to know soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divya.S-

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwet_SHAMYA

Wow update soon dr..
thanx buddySmile
Hi_Friends IF-Rockerz
Hi_Friends
Hi_Friends

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hello  dii..lovely update...btw little bit tensed too by seein sonia actions..ended with anant care..thts nice..

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hi_Friends

hello  dii..lovely update...btw little bit tensed too by seein sonia actions..ended with anant care..thts nice..
Thank u DarshiniTongue... all will be well soon...

Hi_Friends

Richa_shamya Goldie
Richa_shamya
Richa_shamya

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
awww di such a lovely update Smile nd sorry fr late coment di

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Richa_shamya

awww di such a lovely update Smile nd sorry fr late coment di
thanx Richa...Smile
rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Navya will be holding Anant's shirt ty8ly embracing him... Anant break the hug and fondle her holding the face saying, iam really sorry Navya, when u were on the darker side, i cudnt reach you to help you out..Iam really sorry Navya.. Navya further without wording anything again hug him tightly.. Anant being in apology ask Navya's excuse.. Navya revert him saying, You are not at fault Anant, it was me who thought of mocking you on this VD..
Finally gang spoke up saying, guyz enough of repenting now... Just think about the situation how Navya got trapped in washroom.. Anant break the hug and ask Navya ki how did this happen to you Navya.. Navya was all confused with mixed emotions wondering what had happened previously...
Anant's mind was running in a suspicious mode as he was giving a thought of how could washroom be locked from out by some without confirming the status and simultaneously power cut...

while Anant being stuck up in multiple question, Gang bring back him to normal mode and ask ki where have you lost Anant.. Anant reveals to gang that guyz what do you feel about the situation haaan... Ritz  reveal ki we had been together to washroom but me and Appy came out early thinking Navya my8 take time and later she will join us..

Ranbir putting his hand around Harry's shoulder speak up- Hmmm soch ne wali baat ye hain ki power cut aur lock hona bahar se ek saath kaise ho sakhthi hain... Anant either say ki yup i was thinking the same ki how could this happen simultaneously..Navya break up softly saying, guyz, let me tell you the whole situation( being in a dilema still)... I was still in a washroom after Appy and Ritz left and after sometimes when was about to come out, i could hear the sound of someone nearing washroom and latched from out.. I screamed and screamed but none were der out i guess and even power off made me feel scary and was feeling suffocated later.. while briefing Navya started sobbing again..

Anant seeing Navya's face neared her holding her hand and begged her a excuse again... Navya embraced Anant being under a stress.. Anant cuddling her face promised her saying that- Henceforth, infact from now on, i wont be reckless concerning you Navya n i promise ki i take care of in future and never ever make you feel lonely when in times of needy.. Navya pass a grin on him and she either reveal ki even i promise ki i wont pull your leg henceforth and act foolishly..

Further all quit the place and move back to auditorium where the function will be on... Sonia in the auditorium will be peeping at Anya... Finally when Anya and gang enter, Sonia will be stuck seeing Navya in jovial mood with Anant.. Sonia turn her face red seeing them.. All are glancing at the diaz but Anant will be lost in thought assuming the past scenario... Lots of thought will be running in his mind thinking about the past incidents which made Navya embarrass..

Anant will be assuming ki since many days Navya seems to be on the unsafer side as she is falling unneccessarily under stress coz of many incidents.. How could all this happen with her haaan.. Navya gaze at Anant where he will be lost.. She ask him ki where have you lost Anant... Anant smile and remain unworded.. After done with the VD's function at College, gang reveals ki , let us plan something freaky today on behalf of VD...

All will be glad except Anya as Navya had faced stressful situation... Anant ask excuse to gang saying guyz sorry but we wont join u as Navya wont be able to come up.. Gang will be pale faced hearing Anant's word.. But Navya dint want to destroy the amiable day and gang's mood by her past situation and even she thought ki she was responsible for Anant's anger somewhat as she had provoked Anant by mocking him..

So Navya being firmly determined announce Anant and gang ki nop we all are gonna rock today evening.. Hearing Navya all will be astonished of her words and say WHAT!!!!! Navya smile and nod her head saying yes.. Anant - but Navya will ur parents permit you to move out overnight.. Navya say ki- today somehow i will try and convince them doing some bahanas along with Appy and Ritz... Anant start frisking out and lift her by his arms infront of all unnoticing... Navya shockingly ask Anant to make her down and gang will tease them for their act...

Navya with Ritz and Appy at home struggling to ask permission to move out... Ritz with Deepak say ki uncle can you please let Navya out today to ma place as ma parents are out of town and iam lonely at home... Tomorrow however itz sunday and by morning Navya will reach home uncle(pleading).. Deepak reveals ki but Navya out of home that too for whole night in a reluctant way.. Gals turn their face pale hearing Deepak but meanwhile Daadi come up saying array Deepak beta, let Navya move out with Ritz na, however gals will be together and her parents when out, Ritz my8 feel lonely, thats why she is pleading you na to take her friends along with her..

Deepak finally give a thought of Daadi's words and along with Daadi, Meeta ma either permits Navya to move out... Gals will be frisking out of joy and after having tea n refreshment at Navya's home, move from the place... Gals meet boyz at College campus as they have planned to move to a beautiful beachside  where VD party will be going on... 

[No copy of updates]

Edited by rashvin - 30 September 2012 at 3:33am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29Sandhya77lifelessons66smivasAishwarjyamussuRicha_shamyaneelima_menonJaSmInE-surbhianya_17anjmuddson_ssamruthaSmita17_Arushi_asihaseensweety71-Divya.S-Hi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYAannasweetysana1sana..gracie..-Rashi-.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.-Liana-anamika_0Adr_Rushanyadiv96momorockznavya19

Go to top