Navya
Navya

RS:Anya love Blossom (Page 67)

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xchanzzx

Hi, very nice updates! Story is getting interesting. Please update soon. Thanks :)
THANX BUDDY... WILL CERTAINLY UPDATE WEN I GETA AMPLE TIMESmile

neelima_menon Goldie
neelima_menon
neelima_menon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
tooo gud update !!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

anyadiv96 IF-Sizzlerz
anyadiv96
anyadiv96

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
superb sonia. an update after long time. niceee
rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Navya reach home after college... When she get in, Meeta notice Navya being very sad n pale faced being reluctant in any of her activities... Meeta try asking her ki whats making her feel low but without wording Navya straight away enter her room n lock...

Meeta ma gives a thought of not interrupting her now thinking something certainly might have gone wrong with her... On the other side at Anant's place, Anant call Navya but Navya will be in washroom... Anant after dropping the call move downstairs to have some refreshment...

Itz ny8 now and after having finished with the dinner, Meeta move to Navya and ask her ki whats the matter Navya... Navya seeing her mom's face start sobbing and embrace her.. Meeta will be under a dilema of whats the matter which is making her daughter cry..

Navya briefs the scenario which took place in college back fidgetting infront of Meeta ma... Meetha will give a sigh of relief and smile at her in a convincing manner so that Navya should be stimulated at the moment for being lost in her seminar synopsis...

Meeta pacify her wording ki Navya you were prepared to the fullest but at the end itz not ur mistake , by chance the papers my8 have been misplaced or lost by you.. But you are not responsible on purpose on this na, so you dont get bothered about this and go to bed now...

Navya will pass a silent grin at her Mom's encouraging words.. Meeta rub her head softly and leave Navya's room, Navya will check her mobile as she finda a missed call by Anant.. She reverts him back...Anant hearing her voice answers her ki forget the past Navya... You are not at fault and we all know that.. So you be out of tension and cheer up..

Navya just answer him HMMM.. Anant hearing this- what HMMM, now i needa kiss.. come on give me a kiss Navya dragging his voice.. Navya- Anant, please let me sleep now... you to go to bed okay seriously... Anant narrows his eyebrows on her words and ask her ki, i wanta kiss and you need to fulfill it now, or else i will come to your balcony at ny cost haaan..

Navya- you are impossible Anant and kiss him through her cell.. Anant again on purpose ask her a kiss to be ty8 as the previous one wasnt strong enough.. Navya hit her head through her hands and kiss again ty8ly saying, now.. Anant will laugh loudly purposely and reverts, thanx madam, today m gonna hava ty8 sleep... Navya smile and wish him Good ny8 and drop the call.. Anant either move to his bed assuming about Navya...

Morning at Navya's home, Navya have her breakfast and move out to college but Meeta stops her saying Navya dont be low at college thinking about past.. Have a cheerful face and move okay... Navya smile at her n kiss her mom and move downstairs out..

Navya will be waiting fora rick but she wont be able to find any, meanwhile a car stop infront of her side by.. Navya give a look towards the car.. Anant open the window of the car and give a broad smile at her.. Navya will be surprised seeing Anant at her place... Anant ask her to get in and Navya get into the car and ask Anant ki how come you here..

Anant being serious hit her head and say ki Hello, i have come here to pick ma Gal friend and you asking ki as if we are two strange people... Navya LOL at Anant's words and keep laughing constantly.. Anant will be glad seeing her laughing jovial face and keep glarring constantly..

Navya ask Anant to concentrate on his driving.. Anant say ki thank god you are back to normal mood now, i was worried ki how long you will be tensed about the issue... Navya smile and reverts nop, m alry8 now as you guyz cheered me up and in the future i will be cautious concerning ma stuffz..

Anya land at college and both walk together holding hand in hand and looking at each other adorably.. Sonia who was already at class notice this and get red seeing Anya in this situation... Ritz and Appy start taunting Anya and their gestures.. Navya ask them to shut up... Anant move towards Ranbir and Harry..

Navya at her side keeping glancing Anant while Anant either keep looking at Navya, where on the other hand, Sonia will be turning red in anger looking at Anya and their reaction...Ritz and Appy notice this side of Sonia and give a tough look at her... Later Appy start bashing Sonia with Navya and Ritz but Navya stop Appy from doing so and reveal Appy ki ignore her..

Lecturer enter and after done with lecture Navya wake up to make herself comfy from her seat.. Sonia from her side on purpose dash her so that Navya should fall and Navya just escape from being fallen on floor.. Anant notice this behaviour of Sonia but Sonia directly after dashing her move out of the class..

Anant come near Navya and console Navya.. Navya  wont get anxietied or tensed as she knew Sonia's side of face.. Appy and Ritz start slanging sonia but Navya ask them to stop slanging... Anant just turns red anger on Sonia's reaction and try moving towards Sonia to ask her ki whats making her behave in this manner but Navya nods Anant holding his hand not to move..

Anant force navya to settle the matterabut Navya request him not to do so... Anant just for Navya's sake quit but still he wont be relieved with Sonia's nature towards Navya... After having done with all the lectures, Anant ask Navya to move out to a hanging garden so that they could spend some quality time for an hours time before heading to home..

Anya move and will be seated in a garden..Anant will be seriously deep in thoughts withour breaking a word.. Navya look at Anant holding his shoulder and ask him ki whatz the matter Anant, why are you being so silent haaan.. Anant ask Navya an excuse for what had happened previously in college.. Navya lay her chin on his shoulder and hold his hand ty8ly locking her fingers on his fingers and reveal ki m not at all bothered about Sonia's behaviour, so you dont bother yourself now and cheer up..

Anant smile at her and answers ki thats why you are very special to me Navya...You always make me happy and pleasant by your nature and thats why i love you so much.. Navya ask Anant to stop all his words and just be silent.. Anant frisk out saying, Hello madam, just now you said ki why are u so silent and now your asking me to be mute, oh god cant feel this gals nature haaan hitting his own head looking up to the sky...

Navya laugh out loudly hearing Anant's words..Anant keep starring Navya while Navya ask Anant ki what nodding her head.. Anant without uttering any word near her face.. Navya feeling strange and blushy push Anant away.. Anant gets angry and move his face on the other direction.. Navya notice Anant being angry and try pacifying him but Anant wont be convinced..

Anant straight away move away towards car being red coz of Navya's push in public.. Navya run behing him and try consoling but still Anant wont be chilled.. In the car, Navya hold his hand but Anant push her hands... Navya finally giving a thought fora while smilingly, peck on his cheek.. Anant still wont be in a softer mode..

Navya again peck him on the other cheek holding his cheek by her hand and make him look at her.. Navya finally say Anant ki Anant please come back to normal haaan... Dont be so serious now as i.. By saying this she discontinue her sentence further.. Anant turn his face to hers and asks her- "As i" what Navya.. Navya turning shyish smile at him without looking at him..

Anant look at her adorably and make her face turn towards him.. Navya going blushy red wont be able to meet her eyes to Anant's.. Both get nearer and nearer as their lips are meeting...

[No copy of updates]

Edited by rashvin - 30 September 2012 at 3:47am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29Richa_shamyasmivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonmussuJaSmInE-mysterious17anjmuddson_sganganavyasamrutha_Arushi_asihaseenAnyaa_Shamyaasweety71-Divya.S-..gracie..sana1sanaHi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYA-Rashi-.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.-Liana-anamika_0Abommichandni4433anyadiv96navya19momorockz

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
  pretty awwsome update di.. loved it to the core.. loved anya's small nut cute phone convo.. Heart        Embarrassed anant's majnu acts are juz soo joyous to read always.. Wink Blushing lovng the story.. juz hope tht stupid sonia doesnt create much problem anymore.. Angry Angry Angry  do continue soon.. 

Edited by -diva-shamya- - 07 September 2012 at 2:10am

rashvin

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome updae jst amazing Clap felt like went back to college days on Navya

rashvin

anjmudd Goldie
anjmudd