Nice chapter yaar...Plz update soon. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
wowww
 sorry for late reply i read it  it was famtastic especially picnic wala scene HOTTT tha Wink

rashvin

smivas Goldie
smivas
smivas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
 sorry rashmi, i am late to read this update, really sorry yaar. wasa bit busy this weekend,
it was too nice, sonia and navya ... wow its really going wonderful anant caught up in middle...

plz update soon.Smile

rashvin

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
wow...very nice...update soon...will be waitingSmile

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@ All- thanx for ur valuable commentsTongue
rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Navya returns home with worried n pale face... Meeta mom while speaking, navya without wording nything moves to her room without evening supper either.. Meeta mom wants to know wats the matter with Navya n tries moving to Navya's room..

Navya at room will be sitting worriedly throwing all her stuffs disorganisedly.. Meeta will be shocked to see her room disorganised.. When asked wats the matter, Navya wont revert her. Meeta asks again n again but navya angrily replies, othing at all, sum combat with friends , datz it..

Meeta takes her word casually n moves from there thinking that there my8 be some problem with Ritz n Appy..On the other side at Anant's home, when Anant arrives from college, Sugandha tells Anant ki, freshen up n cum down coz some guests are coming home.. Anant asks his mom ki who are doz guests Ma..

Sugandha tells him ki, itz a surprise for u. You will get to know wen guests demselves arrive here. Anant will be in a dilema of thoughts ki who they my8 be and moves towards his room n freshen up and cum down..

After hours time, guests are at Anant's home... After having a warm welcome to guests, Sugandha calls Anant to meet the guests.. Anant will be having a chit chat with nimmi at her room.. Both Nimmi n Anant move from their room n come out to meet the guest..

When having a look at guests, Anant will be shocked n kinda reluctant seeing Sonia as his guest at his home.. Sonia will embrace Anant infront of all family members. Anant tries easing the grip from Sonia as all of them will be starring at Sonia's hug to Anant.. Anant feeling awkward infront of all, asks Sonia to have a seat..

Sonia being bold asks Anant to show his room n stuffs at home without noticing anyone... Sugandha smiles n asks Anant to fulfill her wish but Baba , Om papa n BD turn deir wicked face around.. Anant being reluctant move with Sonia..Sonia holds his hand while moving around, by this Anant gets kinda angry but do n ot show it off as Sonia will be his guest and asks Nimmi to accompany him with Sonia..

Anant takes Sonia to his room and show his room and his guitar and stuffs to Sonia.. Nimmi will be understanding the things with Anant being uncomfy and will be laughing at Anant at his poor situation.

Finally all reach dining set to hava dinner.. Food will be served and after having food, Sonia takes a picture of her parents with bajpayee family.. while all family members in convo, Sonia takes Anant on the other side of home and asks a single pic of theirs together but Anant refuse to giva pose with her saying, it wont be good Sonia..

You have had enough pictures with all members na... But she refuse to listen to Anant and calls Nimmi to click a picture of hers with Sonia.. Nimmi laughingly clicks a pic of Anant and Sonia together...

Guests leave Bajpayee quilla and Anant will giva sigh of relief.. Nimmi on the other side will be laughing over Anant seeing his situation with Sonia... Anant asks Nimmi to stop being a teaser and moves towards his room.. 

On the other hand, Navya finish her dinner n move away immediately to her room to be lonely for sometime.. While she is about to go to bed, her cell rings up.. She wants to attend the call but then on purpose she do not answer as itz Anant's call.. Anant will be calling Navya frequently but Navya wont attend. Anant will be more tensed as Navya is not answering and again tries calling her..

Navya getting bugged off, answers casually saying tell me Anant, watz the matter, i need to sleep as m tired a bit... Anant smile and say ki i know u r not tired but pissed off with me coz of Sonia ry8.. Navya gives a grey smile and answers, nop , why shud i be pissed off dat too coz of Sonia haan.. Anant- u r lieing, i can feel ur feelings by seeing ur face itself..

Anant further says ki , Navya, m really sorry  , i wasnt able to spare a time with u today in college.. But wat to do, Sonia is ma childhood friend and shez kinda bold n bindaas in her nature and attitude... the more i try to get rid off her, the more she moves close with me...

Anant sounding dull further reveals ki , please Navya, you dont get angry on me as m not able to spare ur angry side and being kinda silent widout wording nything... i cant see ur pale face and cant bear ur silence with me... i cant remain silent without talking to you Navya.. I wanna see ur smiling face always and please dont ever get angry on me...

Navya feels embarrassed and convince Anant saying, itz okay Anant, m alry8 and not angry on you but i cant see any gal getting close to you and today i culdnt see Sonia's act with you, datz y i was kind of hurt.. Anant asks Navya to bare all sonia's act.. Navya gets convinced with Anant and says okay ma dear Anant, tomorrow we will meet up in college haan.. Now u go to sleep... Anant smiles saying I love u Navya..

Next day morning at college, Anant will be waiting for Navya.. On the other side, Gang will be teasing Anant seeing his acts...Anant without minding them turns his face aside seeing Navya's path.. Navya arrives college.. When Navya arrives, Anant rush to her and gives a hug... Navya feels blushy as all are seeing them.. Navya asks Anant to break a hug..

Navya asks Anant wat... Anant hands over a rose to her kneeling down.. Navya gets overwhelmed by joy and gets blushy seeing Anant's nature n receives a rose from him smilingly... Gang gives a huge applause at Anya... Navya gets more blushy n without meeting eyes to Anant, runs away to class... Anant frisks out in joy outside the class... Gang either starts doing masti along with him...

In the class, Navya keeps looking at the rose constantly given by Anant... Ritz and Appy interrupt her saying ki, madam wants to have a day dream whole day or want to study either in college today laughingly.. Navya asks to shut deir mouth being blushed..

Anant, ranbir and Ritz enter the class... Navya gives a blushy look at Anant wen entering the class. Anant either will be looking at Navya constantly n moving in the class.. Ranbir and Harry asks Anant to break his look and walk straightly to his seat widout bumping here and der coz of Navya...

Meanwhile Sonia arrives class and sit next to Anant.. Navya will look bit seriously at her but will be casual.. Appy starts muttering herself looking Sonia... Anant asks Sonia to move to other seat but she refuse to take other seat.. Sonia asks Anant - but why shud i be seated next, i will sit with you only as we are very close buddies na and you to dont have any close friends other than Ranbir and Harry na..

Anant feels itz waste talking to Sonia and better be cool with her.. Sonia starts striking his head about previous day's visit to his home.. She starts showing the pictures taken at his home.. From back Harry will be peeping at Sonia and Anant's convo ki watz happening with them.. Harry asks Sonia ki wats it madam, show it to us also..

Sonia smiles and shows the pictures to Harry.. Anant rudely asks Sonia to stop bringing all thez stuffz to college and moreover showing it to all.. Sonia without being serious asks Anant to be cool and say ki , itz okay Anant, everyone know ki we are family friends and wats wrong in showing our pictures and moreover if i show our pics together then our friends either will be happy..

Anant asks her to keep the pictures inside but Harry snatch the pictures and starts looking at it... On the other side Navya will be looking at Anant and Sonia.. Anant smiles at Navya.. Navya just casually smile as she trust Anant but not Sonia... Appy and Ritz either will be starring at Sonia for her acts at class.  Meanwhile lecture starts and all remain calm... Harry hands over the pictures to Sonia...

[No copy of updates]

Edited by rashvin - 30 September 2012 at 3:25am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29SreeparvathysmivasAishwarjyaRicha_shamyaRabia_Hneelima_menonanjmuddParmasoneson_sganganavyasamrutha_Arushi_asihaseenshahzTacker_HolicHi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYAannasweety-Divya.S-sana1sana..gracie..-Rashi-Adr_Rushanyadiv96navya19momorockz

son_s Goldie
son_s
son_s

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
nice keep on updating

rashvin

Go to top