rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelima_menon

Originally posted by rashvin

super duper lovely romantic update dear...wat a kiss!!!!!!! m still in anya world, m sooo bekabooo aftr readig ur post, plzzz continue sooon dear, luved d way u portrayed navyas confusion...superb dear!!!!!!!!!
Thanxa ton for ur wowiii comment NeelimaHug
u r most welcum dear!!!!!
can u plzzz pm me wen u update, if its nt a problem for u...
by next week my college is gonna start wont b activ much here, dnt wanna miss any of ur updates...plzz pm me if u can dear!!!!!!!!
i tried PMing u but it failed many times buddySmile... will senda friend request, den i can pm u...Big smile
rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi_anya

aweseome update reshmiClap
Thanxa lot RashiBig smile
rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishwarjya

Awesome..Clap..very very unique..Thumbs Up.pls do continue soon..waiting for the next update..Smile
thanxa ton AishwarjyaBig smile
neelima_menon Goldie
neelima_menon
neelima_menon

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

super duper lovely romantic update dear...wat a kiss!!!!!!! m still in anya world, m sooo bekabooo aftr readig ur post, plzzz continue sooon dear, luved d way u portrayed navyas confusion...superb dear!!!!!!!!!
Thanxa ton for ur wowiii comment NeelimaHug
u r most welcum dear!!!!!
can u plzzz pm me wen u update, if its nt a problem for u...
by next week my college is gonna start wont b activ much here, dnt wanna miss any of ur updates...plzz pm me if u can dear!!!!!!!!
i tried PMing u but it failed many times buddySmile... will senda friend request, den i can pm u...Big smile
oh k dear Smile thank u soo muchSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

saymaAfrin Senior Member
saymaAfrin
saymaAfrin

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
wooow...superb update

rashvin

rabianavya Goldie
rabianavya
rabianavya

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
AWSOME LOVELY DEAR Clap

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Guyz as der will be a Romantic intimate rain sequence in d drama, thought of giving a small try from ma side in ma RS of RRS...

Navya will be wondering whether dey r gonna reach deir gang n faculty by tomorrow morning atleast n while lost in thought Anant interrupt her n asks about wats making her lost n she explains d same.. Anant will pause fora fraction time assuming dat he dunt want 2 reach his gang n faculty as he s totally mesmerised wid Navya n her company for having been in love..

Navya screams Anant where have u lost n tell me wat v r gonna do next.. Anant reveal-letz spend our ny8 safely here tony8  n tomorrow let me giva thought about how to reach n will v reach at all... Navya will pass a reluctant smile worringly..

Sun is absolutely set n itz dark in d woods... Navya is feeling frightened of d dark n d whispers of animals in jungle... On d other side Anant asks her to go fora sleep n he to rest der in d corner... Navya nods n lays down on d other end of d house tree..

Whether is getting cold n gradually slight thunder can be seen in d skyline... Navya will be analysing each n every action taking place as she s unable to sleep but Anant almost in a sleep...Navya is about to sleep folding all her scaryness but hearing d thunder which sounded hugely gets very much scared n wakes up...

Anant either wake up hearing d thunder n glance at Navya being frightened... Wen d thunder beats for d third time she screams n hugs Anant... She s embracing him very ty8ly dat he s unable to get hold of her n pacifies her saying its okay navya m wid u na, no worries... Her heart is beating rapidly where she doesnt want to get out of Anant's warmy touch..

Woods start drizzling n Navya unfolding her hug glance around n reveals in a softer scary tone - Anant itz gonna rain now, how will v manage tony8... Anant totally being jovial wid each n every moment reveals, relax navya, immediately after sun rising v will rush n may reach our gang...

Now itz pouring heavily n Anya completely get wet in d rain even though der r under a shelter, as d shelter is old n made out of grassy leaves n stuffs, it will be pouring inside d tree house... Navya is completely wet n her hairs r messy in water drops n either lookin romantic wid wet hairs..

Anant notice Navya being on d colder side wid complete wet n feeling uncomfy... He nears her n asks her hesitatingly whether u r feeling cold o wat.. Navya hesitatingly blushily smile at him being wet as her outfit seem to be sticky to her body...Anant feels her feel of being uncomfy wid all respects of having got wet..

He remove his shirt n squeeze d water out of his shirt n makes navya wear his shirt... Navya on d other side will be stunned looking at Anant for removing his shirt n making her feel warm in his... Anant nods wida smile n reveals, Navya plz wear dis as u r not able to resist d cold n even ur outfit seem to be absolutely drained...Navya will be totally lost in Anant's words n for his wowwiii concern on her n will be constantly gazing at him... Simultaneously Ahuge thunder will be seen where Navya hugs Anant again..

Both are lost in each others warmthness n love widin d hearts... Navya will be closing her eyes being scared of the thunder n will be placing her both hands on Anant's bare back... Wen in conscious Navya being blushed n shyish moves back from him but Anant pulls her towards him n again she tries escaping but he pulls her forceably towards him..

Navya is not able to meet her eyes to Anant's eyes but Anant will be glaring her romantically from his killer eyes... Navya in a lower n blushy voice Anant plz let me go n Anant wont utter a word n will continue holding her hand ty8ly...

Anant from back makes her wetty hair back of her ear n starts kissing her neck back... Navya is feeling d sensation of his touch on her body n enjoying his moves on her back wida grin on her face... He makes her look front n moves her towards d corner of d wall of a tree house n starts looking at her n Navya even lost at him.. He starts kissing her neck shoulder n navya will be enjoying d passion of his lip movements on her body crawling...

Navya will be holding his back squeezingly where he will be planting kisses on her neck passionately... he slowly starts rubbing his hands on her body starting from her eyes to waist... Navya will be lost completely wid his vibrating movements n touch on her nerves n his muscular body is making her go crazy... Anant will be in a peak of passionate feel n rosy touch of his love n her body...

Both lay down in each others arms... 

[No copy of updates]

Edited by rashvin - 30 September 2012 at 3:15am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29anyaloveromshanti55saymaAfrinlifelessons66rabianavyasmivasAishwarjyacoolfathemaganganavyaneelima_menonmysterious17-k2navi-Parmasoneson_sRabia_HClumsyIntrovertsamrutha_Arushi_SeenavasNa1nasweety71shahzTacker_Holic-Divya.S-sana1sana..gracie..Hi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYAAbommiVIMAL.SMchandni4433-Rashi-Adr_Rushanyadiv96momorockznavya19

Go to top