Very nice post dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganganavyarashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
After getting back to normal from deir eyelock Anya notice dat gang has moved a long way n Anya start moving following deir friends but dey r unable to find deir friends as dey r far away from Anya...

Navya start fearing about loosing deir friends n if lost in woods... Anant notice Navya's feelings n convince her not to get tensed...However convincing either of dem will be moving ahead... Navya feels thirsty n will be worried... She asks Anant to finda water nearby n both will be glancing around for water while moving...

While moving Navya step on a huge stone unnoticing n will fall on Anant where he catch hold her waist n Navya holding his arms n both will be doomed in a eyelock... Navya in conscious reveals sorry where Anant says its fine looking adorably at her... Navya wont be able to look into his eyes as she s getting trapped n lost in him gradually...

Now moving ahead dey finda small pond where Anant will notice n say Navya to relax fora while as dey have already lost deir gang... He brings water for her in a leaflet folded... Navya will be watching Anant thinking of him n lost in him but wont show it off to Anant...

After having done with water n stuffz dey start moving towards d woods ...On d other side gang n faculty worried for Anya for having been left back... Ranbir n Harry reveal faculty dat dey move back in search of Anya but faculty deny saying let us rest in one specific place n wait for Anya to c if at all dey my8 reach dem...

Back to Anya, Navya will be very low for having lost deir gang n prior to dat she s scared of d woods hearing sum tiny sounds cuming from thick forest... While moving a leaf falls from tree on Navya n Navya screams saying Anant n embrace him ty8ly being scared of d leaf fall...

Navya will be lost in Anant's arm where Anant will be holding her ty8ly knowing d fact of her scariness.. Anant console her saying Navya its okay, its justa leaf fell on u n no worries as m here..

Navya breaking d hug, feels embarrased for having embracing Anant twicely n will be blushy either... Anant makes her face up by holding her chin n face towards him... Navya will cry out loudly n agian giva hug n say dunt leave me alone Anant.. Anant will giva smile n say not at all n hava cute eyelock..

Itz almost noon but Anya not finding deir group n Navya will be very tired n seem fatigue n will be huffing n puffing...while walking together side by side Navya frequently touching Anant's hand unknowingly n dis makes Anant mesmerising over her... Navya will know d scene n start moving leaving a tiny gap b/w dem... Both r looking into each others eyes frequently while walking...

After hours time, Navya will be completely lost in fatigue n will be struggling to walk as her legs r getting painful... Anant notice dis n moves closer to her... Navya will be wondering n gazing at him adorably where Anant lifts her in his arms...

Navya will be lost in him holding his shoulder in one hand n his chest in other hand... Both r stable looking into each others eyes... after a while Anant start moving holding navya in his arms... Navya will be constantly looking at him adorably through out d way n reveals Anant let me down, u must be feeling tired by lifting me n walking...

Anant make her down n reveal u must be okay now i guess... Navya- yes m bit okay now but arent u tired by lifting me.. Anant pulls her ty8ly towards him holding her waist n reveals certainly not... i love to be wid u every moment as i feel for u n Navya will be dumbstuck at his words n turns back but Anant again makes her towards him by pulling her...

Navya starts blushing n feels awkward but will be mesmerised at his words... Anant reveals i know u too r feeling me but u r not expressive as ur feeling shyish... Navya walks front smiling sweetly.. Anant leave a grin on his face like navya did...

On the other side of Gang n faculty, all r terribly worried for Anya looking deir path...Back to Anya, Anant reveals Navya to rest a while by sitting under a tree shadow... Anant will be feeling tiring n starts dozing n bend his head nodding on navya's shoulder.. Navya will pass a grin n make him feel comfy in her shoulder...

After a while Anant back to normal from his sleepy mode notice dat he is lying on navya's shoulder n navya will be in a sleeping pose resting her head on his head... Anant will be joyed to c himself in dis position n slowly move  his head from navya's shoulder where navya sleep in his chest unknowingly being in a sound sleep...Anant will be frolicsome... n make her head lay comfy in  his chest...

Navya after sumtime wake up n will be blushy to c herself in Anant's chest n suddenly stands up.. Anant asks her wat happened navya.. Navya reveals nothing just casually.. Anant cud make out her feeling n smiles...  Navya say Anant lets move fastly as v have to reach gang na widout facing him where Anant makes het halt by holding her hand from back... Navya wont be able to meet her eyes to Anant's eyes n wont turn back..

Anant reveals Navya please reveal once dat u feel for me holding her hands ty8ly but navya trying to release her hand from his but not able to do so... She will be forcing him to easy d grip of his hand from her but Anant being a slight anger pulls her towards him n squeez her waist saying look into ma eyes n say navya... Navya will be lost in him n both r lost completely...

[No copy of updates]

Edited by rashvin - 30 September 2012 at 3:12am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29kodangitejaAditiReddy1reenardanyaloverlifelessons66omshanti55saymaAfrincrazzymooncoolfathemaanjmuddParmasoneganganavyaneelima_menonsurbhianya_17samruthadivyasnSeenavasClumsyIntrovertsweety71shahz-sagar-Hi_Friends-Divya.S-sana1sananeetha..gracie..-Rashi-AbommiVIMAL.SMchandni4433Adr_Rushmomorockznavya19

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Wow awesome update Rashmi...loved it

Edited by navya19 - 06 October 2012 at 11:17pm

ganganavyarashvin

Hi_Friends IF-Rockerz
Hi_Friends
Hi_Friends

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hi Rashmi diBig smile..Full and full AnYa closeness and their love in every movements.Blushingwell written dii.Thumbs Up..holding their hands while walking,when navi was in anant shoulderBlushing..every scenesDay Dreaming..superb diClap..nice to imagine them in those place alone..Day Dreaming. di..Hug..

Edited by Hi_Friends - 16 May 2012 at 7:51am

samrutharashvin

Seenavas IF-Dazzler
Seenavas
Seenavas

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
wow dear superb. pls update soon. after todays episode i was feeling bad but now iam ok thanks dear

ganganavyarashvin

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
rashmi  vy well writtenClap

ganganavyarashvin

Kayal_SHAMYA IF-Rockerz
Kayal_SHAMYA
Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hiii rashvinnn awesome update dear... ClapClapClapClap I loved AnYa core fully very spicccyyyBig smileBig smileLOLWinkWinkWink

ganganavyarashvin

-sagar- IF-Dazzler
-sagar-
-sagar-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Too good di. Awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

Go to top