Posted: 29 April 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
All 4 are amazing...loved reading itEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganganavyarashvin

ganganavya Goldie
ganganavya
ganganavya

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
well written tooo good and anant giving rose to navya and she took it from him and eyelock wow can feel how they both look together.love them.too good dear but next update pls soonn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
superb update rashu dee..Clap

ganganavyarashvin

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
awesomeee

ganganavyarashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Anya at deir respective place deep in thoughts about deir past meetings... Both of dem will be cherishing sitting in their room... Meanwhile Navya's room knocked by her mom inviting her fora dinner table... Navya back to normal from fantasy n moves ahead for dinner...

Anant will be busy glaring outside standing at his gallery... Mohan bhaiya enters d room n look Anant... Anant will be deep doomed in his own world while Mohan interrupt Anant n takes him fora dinner table...

Next day lovely morning in college... Navya n Anant reach college simultaneously... Both glance adorably at each other... Dey keep adoring constantly where Navya thinking Awww y m i attracted to dis guy so much n still gazing in his sexy eyes... Anant on d other hand, wat m i doing, m i falling for dis gal o wat...

While Anya gazing constantly gang reach dem n again will be wondering watz happening wid dez two n all will be looking at each other surprisingly cing Anya... Ultimately dey interrupt Anya from deir pause mode... Anya will be shocked to c gang cing dem in dat situation... Anya will giva casual smile to all n all rush to d class..

Lecture is on where Anya from deir respective seat will be again cing each other n smiling but not constantly... Both instead of concentrating on lecture, will be wondering about each other cherishing deir previous meets... Between Ranbir n Harry notice Anya adoring either of dem n both signal each other looking Anant...

After having done with lectures n class, finally at d end of d class memo fora college trip to a forest kinda place wid greenary either with water falls in midst of d forest(no specific palce mentioning).. Students will frisk out in joy hearing d news... Gang will be very glad... Anya look each other n smile n join d gang hearing d newz...

Before leaving home Gang in a discussion about d trip enthusiastically... Harry saying i will enjoy to d fullest as dis kinda place s seldom for us residing in Mumbai... Others nod saying yes u r ry8.. V must enjoy our trip to d fullest.. Anant speaks out sayig m loving it as i love greenary with water falls n m gonna utilise d trip to ma best.. Hearing dis Navya gives a broad smile on cing Anant..

Next day in college campus, pleasant morning n all r full on zoom... Students r all present in bus except Navya.. Navya will be stuck in traffic wid her dad in her vehicle... On d other side Anant is pale faced as all r ready n looking for navya.. Sir n madam seem red as its bit late as dey shud have quit d college campus by now...

Ritz n Appy call up Navya, where navya answering dem dat she will be der in a moments time... Between gang notice Anant being on d pale side ... Navya made it finally n reached campus... Ritz n Appy will giva sigh of relief... Navya enters d bus n gaze Anant at d very first sight n Anant look at her wid a grin on his face...

Reaching deir destination, all r super exited to enjoy deir amiable day in d woods wid water falls... Getting down from d vehicle Anant holds Navya's hand n ask y was she late... further revealing i was kinda worried whether u r gonna cum or not to d trip... Navya looking deeply in his eyes, i was stuck in traffic... Both hault again fora while holding hands wida eyelock...

Moving forward gang notice dem cing back n call dem... Anya break out deir eyelock wida blushy smile on face n move ahead... cing d place gang will be exited n guyz dive into water... gals will be glancing aroung d beauty of d nature... guyz will be moving to d depth side of d water... Navya will be worried for Anant... She just casually reveals guyz not to go to d deeper level of d water cing Anant.. Anant smiles adorably but guyz r guyz n dey ignore saying no worries...

Ritz Appy n Navya will be splashing water on either of dem where Navya slips from d place where she was standing on a rock... RA scream out for navya... noticing dis Anant will reach her swimmingly n hold her in his arms n place her on top of d rock surface from d water... She will be unconscious... between Anant press her tummy inorder to make d water out...

Navya back to normal n c Anant next to her... Navya will be frightened of d scenario n cry out embracing Anant... Anant will be shocked of her for embracing... Navya after a moments time break d hug n c Anant  admiringly n gets shyish n run away for hugging Anant... Anant will be mesmerised of her hug...

Freaked out in water falls all r sitting around d fire place... Anant will be looking for navya but navya in her tent... Anant will be pale faced again n having a convo wid R n H... Gang is busy wid masti where Anant somehow manage to move from der n reach navya...

Navya will be in a wonderland cherishing d  fal on water n embracing Anant... Anant notice her grin on face n words navya.. Navya surprisingly look Anant n reveals u here.. Anant holds her hand n ask y r u not out... Navya just casually say wasnt interested... Anant asks her romantically in a husky tone so u were cherishing about us.. Navya wont answer his question n he in return force her to answer..

Navya turns on d other side n ask him to leave d tent so dat others wont c dem together... Anant being stubborn holds her hands from back n push her towards him forceably.. Both of deir eyes meet n will be deep rooted in each others eyes..Navya pause n blushingly say,Anant please leave d place.. Anant says fine i will but i want ma answer by tomorrow morning before v head towards forest deep down...n moves from der.

Next morning Navya in a jet black jean n maroon top moves out of her tent... Anant will be waiting her eagerly outside n c her cuming.. he will be mesmerised cing her n will be dumbstuck... back to normal he moves towards her but she on purpose try n avoid him smilingly n calls Ritz n appy n move from der... All r moving inside d jungle

Navya after Anant leaves, will be smiling blushily thinking of him...while all r moving together Anant holds navya's hand n makes her look towards him... All r moving ahead but Anya left back... Navya will be lost in his eyes bt wen in conscious say Anant v r getting late, letz move n leave me... Anant reveals i want ma answer first n den v will move...

Navya will be in a state of confusion whether to answer him or not...But she denies answering him n tries moving but Anant pulls her more closer to him while navya will be unable to make ease herself from his ty8 grip.. Anant moves very closer towards her face holding her waist.. Navya will be unable to meet her eyes as she will be nervous n blushy..

Navya's heart beating rapidly n  in a softer voice Anant plz let me go but Anant reveals once reveal out whether u r thinking of me or not holding her waist .. Navya looking into his eyes finally reveals yes i love to think about you... Both will be lost in each other''

[No copy of updates]

Edited by rashvin - 30 September 2012 at 3:10am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29AditiReddy1anyaloveromshanti55lifelessons66crazzymooncoolfathemaganganavyaneelima_menonJaSmInE-anjmuddParmasoneClumsyIntrovertsamruthasweety71shahz-Divya.S-Hi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYAsana1sananeetha..gracie..chandni4433.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.-Rashi-Adr_Rushmomorockznavya19

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Too gud update, lovd it to d core.. Heart rashmi di 1 req. plz update it in regualr basis plz..

Edited by -diva-shamya- - 10 May 2012 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ganganavyaHi_Friendsrashvin

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
WOW! Short and simple love it to the core! Well done ClapClap

ganganavyarashvin

Go to top