Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hi_Friends

Originally posted by rashvin

Navya atlas disclosed her love to ma n pa..anant always naughty  na ..nice phone msg convo..awesome update dii..
Hey DarshiniSmile thanx for the comment.. Again ran away in a hurry burry i guessLOL
no diiLOL..me here...but u r busy na..now..
m not busy darshini... only some weekends... not all timeSmile
ok dii..am here ly..
wowo darshini, u seem to be present hereLOL  good to c u Big smile
haa dii but my presence only for half an hour ...at 4pm power cut hereCry
Power cutAngry

smivas Goldie
smivas
smivas

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smivas

rashmi the update was too gud :)) read it a little late... now eagerly waiting for the next part Smile
thanx smitha... u seem to be in a holiday mood still.. hope u enjoyed ur holidays..now come back to forumLOL
LOLLOL yaa back from today..Smile . but had a lot of work at home... kya karu ..holidays rearely jo milthe hain...:( but happy  to read a lot after returning :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

rashmi the update was too gud :)) read it a little late... now eagerly waiting for the next part Smile
thanx smitha... u seem to be in a holiday mood still.. hope u enjoyed ur holidays..now come back to forumLOL
LOLLOL yaa back from today..Smile . but had a lot of work at home... kya karu ..holidays rearely jo milthe hain...:( but happy  to read a lot after returning :)
yup we get a rare holidays where we need to enjoy to d fullestBig smile.. yah, work pressure after returning from somewhere naLOL even i hate datAngry
crazzymoon Goldie
crazzymoon
crazzymoon

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Lovely update. 

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazzymoon

Lovely update. 
thanx yahSmile
rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Early morning in College, Navya will be roaming from one corner to other corner looking Anant's way.. Gang will notice Navya's  feary tensed face and ask her ki whatz the matter. Navya being tensed reveal the previous night stuffs took place at her home. Gang will be very glad knowing the truth. Meanwhile Anant join them. Navya will smile at him blushily and Gang tease Anya for being so. Anant move towards Navya and hold her hand & say ki Navya, I promise ki I wont let you down in any matter and never ever leave you whatever be it. Navya's eyes will be filled with light tears and becoming emotional, will embrace him tightly unnoticing the scenario around them.

Gang will applause and hug Anya as a group. Further after breaking the hug, Anant wipe the tears with a grin on his cheek towards Navya. Navya lowering her head will again hug Anant. Further all move to class. After done with class, while leaving home, Gang will wish Anya all the luck and move. Anya in car will be moving towards Navya's place. Anant wil be very serious while driving unlike previous time where he used to be jovial and romantically naughty with Navya. Navya notice Anant's condition and hold his hand by placing her hand and reveal ki Anant, please don't be tensed like this. I cant see you being in this mode. And don't bother urself thinking about how to have a convo with Dad.

Anant smile at Navya and say in revert ki- When you are beside me, I will be always enthusiastic and feel stimulated in all ma ways. I promise ki I will manage to speak uniformly with ur dad. Navya hearing Anant's words lean on Anant's arm. They reach the place. Navya open her side of door and try moving out while she feel her hands are been tightly holded. Navya strangely look back and notice ki Anant holding her hand with a ty8 grip . Further Navya ask ki what happened Anant. Why did u stop me from moving out yah. Anant- without wording anything, just keep glancing romantically at Navya constantly . Navya feel strange again and signal through eyes ki what!!! Anant  points by his forth finger pointing towards her lips. Navya turning blushy nods her head. Anant push her ty8ly more closer. Navya 'Anant , what are you doing. Just leave me now. Letz move out of the car. Anant- nods his head and signals towards her lips again without wording. Navya- aww Anant, you are impossible yah. Anant's grip on her hand will be turning more stronger. Navya will be feeling shy and will be helpless and move closer to him and kiss on his lips. Anant smilingly lose the grip and reveal thanx.

Navya just get out of the car and will be turning blushy . Anant nears her and ask her to move ahead curving a naughty smile. Navya press the door bell and look at Anant's face in a tensed mode. Anant smile at navya holding her arms. Meantime Meeta ma open the door and keep looking at Anant. Navya being in a confused mode introduce Anant to Meeta ma as her mom . Anant uttering Namasthe with a gesture bend down to take blessings by touching meeta ma's feet. Meeta smilingly welcome Anant and ask him ki whether he will consume anything. Anant casually smile and say, no thanx. Meanwhile Deepak arrive home and look at Anant. Anant receives aashirwaad from him at the very moment when he enters home. Navya will be quite tensed ki what my8 be the consequence later.

Deepak ask Anant to sit down and will be having casual talks with Anant. Navya near them and serve  Deepak and Anant a cup of tea. Navya will be moving to kitchen after handing over tea but Deepak ask Navya to take a seat next to Anant and further reveals ki letz come to the point. Anya look at each others face in a confused tensed mode. Further Deepak ask Anant ki Anant, I wont ask you ki how much you love each other or does your love lasts long n stuffz. I just want the answer ki, are you ready to marry ma daughter even after ur parents rejecting her. And I know ki if you try and convince also, your parents wont agree for your wedding and accept Navya as Bajpayees are after rich in culture,wealth and money. Navya look at Anant in a strange way before Anant could speak up.

Anant either looking at Navya answers Deepak- Uncle I know, u need a straight answer n yes ma answer is m ready for the wedding and thatz wid only ma Navya coz I know I love her and keep loving her  and yes as u said ma parents and family will stand against me for this as dey wont accept Navya as their bahu. But I don't care coz I have already had rift with them concerning this matter.. Now only way left out to get rid of from that wedding is marrying ma love Navya but I don't know after wedding, whatz in store for us in future. Deepak ' Fine Anant, good to know you are really a genuine lover boy any girl can have. I just want Navya's happiness as I don't want to go against her.. Meeta and Harsh will be happy with their convo.

Daadi in between say to Anant ki- beta ab tume shaadi karne ki faisla liya hain toh, aage ki bare main, mat socho, hum haina aagain ki zindagi ke liye. Kuch na kuch raastha hojayega. Bas hamesha saath nibane ke liye tayyar rehna hain kyunki ye shaadi hain, koi khel nahi college ka. Navya get up from her seat and hug daadi. Anant bending down his head towards daadi reverts ki- Daadi, haan hum chote hain,values in life are well known by us coz when two people are in love without any hard feelings, iam certain ki their life will be bed of roses until they are together with a great bond and understanding. Daadi hug both Anya.  

Further Deepak talk to Anant privately and Anant move from Mishra's flat. Navya bid a bye to Anant with hug outside the door. Anant cupping her face say ki don't worry, everything will be fine at the end.. I will settle down the things properly at the end. Navya smilingly say bye to Anant . Anant reach his home and while moving towards his room, Baba and Om stop him. Anant being serious ask them ki kya hua Baba. Baba ' Anant, well , now on be serious and get ready for ur wedding as only months time left out(in a serious tone). Anant- just smiling casually at Baba, without wording anything move to his room.  Anant at his room will be having a convo with Ranbir about his words with Deepak at Mishra home. Ranbir ' atleast u r safe from one side, but should be cautious in whatever you do coz of your khatarnaak family laughingly. Anant- Ranbir be serious yaar, well m not worried about wedding coz I don't care ma family's decision as they never cared about their son's wishes. I will manage however  if I getta full support from Navya and her family along with u guyz. Well letz finish up with the projects and exams once, then I will go ahead with whatever I want to do.. Ranbir- yup letz finish off with exams and projects, then will do something . After this convo with Ranbir, Anant just lay down in his bed with loads of  pressure running in his mind.

Edited by rashvin - 18 November 2012 at 8:20am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi.jainrabail-anyaANYA_29sravs190A_Crazy_Leomeenakshi.anyaanyaloverson_sJaSmInE-mysterious17smivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonmussujc_2312Richa_shamyamevanpasihaseenSmita17_Arushi_Seenavas-_Talha_-sweety71..gracie..Hi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYAsana1sanaannasweetybarunshaheerAdr_Rushanyadiv96-Rashi-Abommi.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.navya19

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
awesome rashmi ClapAnant vy naught Winkcontinue soon:))

Edited by rashi_anya - 18 November 2012 at 6:05am

rashvin

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Wow another awesome update Rashmi...loved it. Finally some good news :))) navya's family supporting their love and agree for marriage...but what will happen when anant's fly come to know this Confused
In any situation Anant never stop being naughty Wink LOL ...update next part soon :))))

Edited by navya19 - 18 November 2012 at 6:22am

rashvin

Go to top