Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
superb yaar !!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

Hi_Friends IF-Rockerz
Hi_Friends
Hi_Friends

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hello di...missed ur updates..just read.. good..loved to read urs.alwys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Day in college, Anant will be waiting for Navya eagerly as he dint want to share the negative stuffs in mobile previous night.. Gang glance at Anant's anxiety cum worried pale face and approach him asking whtas the matter..

Anant briefs the whole scenario which took place at Anant's home.. Hearing the incident, gang will be shocked about Anant's wordn moreover about the Wedding proposal with Sonia.. Appy and Ritz get tensed assuming Navya. Appy being dull n worried say-now how will Navya react when she gets to know the situation.  I hope ki she remains determined hearing u Anant!!!

Anant being num, will be waiting for her. Navya when arrives, gang stay static unlike previous days. Navya giving a thought ask-what happened guyz, why all seem so plain today, no wishes and a broad smile with hug.. Whats the matter..

Gang just smile reluctantly.. Navya notice her friends face along with Anant without ny reaction. Navya nears Anant and hold his hand and ask him ki what happened Anant, you seem very plain and pale today, is everything alright at your home. Anant cupping Navya's face hug her tightly without wording anything..

Navya being in Anant's safe and warmthy side feel his agony and unfold the hug and glare at him.. Holding his hand again she ask Anant please tell me whatz happening. You guyz are making me feel on the negative side by your silence..Please answer me na..

Anant takes her to the corner side of corridor and hold her hand and squeezing her hand tightly start briefing her the actual fact .. Navya as and when start hearing Anant's words, gradually tears start rolling down from her eyes..

Navya after the whole convo, just run away from the place and sit on a bench outside the college area. Anant follow her uttering- stop Navya (frequently). Navya start sobbing fora moment as she heard- Anant wedding plans with Sonia. Anant nearing Navya, Navya plead u , stop crying. I cant see u crying..Further he hug her like a baby in order to console her..

Navya too hug him tightly.. Navya - Anant, iam really sorry, i have been a obstacle in your way and now because of me, you have started facing problems and rift between your family..But i cant live without you Anant.. I have been so much clinged to you that i feel lost without you and never ever can see you with other girl(crying).

Anant with slight tears from his eyes- Navya, relax, i just told you what went between me and ma family yesterday..i haven't come to any conclusion and what do you think, can i live without you. Even i cant live without you Navya. I cant imagine ma life with that senseless Sonia. Navya, you are ma soul and if at all i have to spend rest ma life, then thatz with you only.

As ma elders told me their decision about ma future life, i came to a firm decision either and i will act according to ma wish and not according to ma elders as itz against ma happiness(cuddling Navya). Navya further-but Anant, your family is so sticky to the rules and traditions.. Is it good for you to against them? Anant- then i will have to marry sonia that too at the earlist.. Isit okay with you Navya.. Navya embracing Anant without wording..

Gang interrupt Anya and ask Anant ki what will you do Anant now.. How do you tackle the situation haaan. Anant- guyz, itz ma life.. All these days, i had bound to ma family but this time i will act to ma wish as itz ma life.. I need to think about the situation n moreover, i need your helping hand guyz to stimulate me further..

Ranbir and Harry embrace Anant and Ritz and Appy hug Navya and convince and Navya to be determined enough.. Further they proceed towards class and meanwhile Sonia enters the class witha cunning crucked face curving one sided smile against Navya..

Anant noticing Sonia's attitude, try and pacify Navya witha sign cheering her. Navya smile reluctantly to Anant.. After the class, Sonia nears Anant and reveals her- Anant, i hope you are keen with the situation now as our elders have thought of our wedding at the earliest.. So itz better u have to quit your old company now as you are gonna spend rest of your life with me(being sultry).

Anant- so you have already started dreaming that too day dreams i feel.. If itz so Sonia, then better you realise the fact that , you can never be a partner to me, not in your dreamz either.. Ma life is Navya, you wanns see that...saying this, Anant move towards Navya and put his hand to Navya's arm around and face towards Sonia.

Sonia will be burning red hot in anger.. Anant to Sonia- this is the reality and will be a fact soon in near future.. So you stay away from us Sonia. Saying this, Anant move away with Navya.. Navya while moving aside turn her back and give a look at Sonia. Sonia feels embarrased again and move straight away from there..

After the college, Sonia inform the entire situation to her family and inspire her family members to arrange the wedding at the earliest as Sonia will be burning on Navya and she just want to make Navya sidelined by getting married to Anant at any cost.. Sonia's family call up Bajpayees to arrange the wedding as soon as possible..

Sonia on the other side by hook or crook wanna be Anant's as she loves him since childhood and to make Navya feel lose ground.. Anant while dropping Navya home ask Navya to remain silent about the matter and not to discuss anything with her family about their issue. Navya just nod and smile at him and try moving out of the car but Anant ask Navya to be calm by placing his palm on hers..

Anant ask Navya a kiss. Navya smilingly, no Anant, not this time.. Anant- so u wont trust me right being naughty. Navya- fine, i know you are a ziddi(stubborn) and peck him on cheeks and leave. Anant wave her and move away..

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

rabail-anyaANYA_29sravs190smivasmussuRicha_shamyaParmasoneson_sganganavyaneelima_menonsurbhianya_17JaSmInE-anjmuddSmita17_Arushi_Seenavassweety71asihaseenParsh_shamya-Divya.S-sana1sanaannasweetyHi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYA--Fairy--chandni4433.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.-Liana-anamika_0-Rashi-..gracie..anyadiv96navya19

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
 as usual lovely update rashmi  but very short na??Wink   continue soon and this time big oneApprove

Edited by rashi_anya - 21 October 2012 at 6:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganganavyarashvin

anjmudd Goldie
anjmudd
anjmudd

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear...

ganganavyarashvin

chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
but anat cant live without kiss Embarrassed oh noo whats happeing i wanna kill that soniya ... now what will do anant Confused nd agar navya ki family ko pata chal gay toh abt their reln??? 

ganganavyarashvin

JaSmInE- Goldie
JaSmInE-
JaSmInE-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
very nice update do cont it soon Smile

ganganavyarashvin

Go to top