Navya
Navya

RS:Anya love Blossom (Page 101)

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Navya at Home in her room still dreaming about her previous ny8 out with Anant n Gang... Sitting on the window assuming about Anant... Cool breez making her hairs fly around her face... Having a grin on her face, Navya muttering I LOVE U Anant without noticing the situation around her..

While she is muttering, Harsh enters her room and calls her Navya Di, Maa aapko bula rahi hain!!! Navya being frozen in fantasy wont notice anything... Harsh staring her calls her again but still Navya in a dreamland.. Harsh touch her and wakes her... By Harsh's rude touch touch Navya will be back to normal and will be shocked to see Harsh in her room as She was uttering Anant's name..

Navya, Harsh- wat are u doing here haan... why are u starring at me like this.. Harsh- itz coz you seem in some wonderland, you dint recognise me twice also.. Tell me Di, wats making u so deep in thoughts haaan.. Navya hit Harsh and ask him to move away from there(being serious and kinda confused either). Harsh reveal ki Ma is calling you and move away giving a starry look at Navya..

Navya will sigh a deep breath after Harsh getting out of the room and Navya either rush to her Ma... When asked ki whats the matter with Meeta ma, Meeta reveals ki come and help me out for lunch preparation as Renu and ur jiju coming home for lunch..

Itz noon and Renu and jiju come home.. Deepak, daadi, Harsh and Meeta are all busy having a convo with Renu and Jeeju but then Navya seen quite static in thoughts.. Jeeju asks Navya ki Navya howz ur college going on, how about ur studies and friends!!! Navya seems frozen again remain silent.. All notice this and calls her loudly.. Navya being strange infront of all asks yes whats it...

Renu ask Navya ki Navya, where are you, why are u so silent today..everytime you used to freak and frisk out seeing us but today!!!? Navya before saying anything Harsh answers Renu ki yup from morning she is in this state as i too noticed in her room.. Meeta ma and Deepak pa ask what happened Navya.. are u alry8(strangely).. Daadi reveals ki haan she has to be like this today as she had been with her friends na previous ny8, thats why she is behaving like this..

Navya in a dragging voice- Daadi, kuch bhi bolthi hoo aap... Meeta reveals ki, dunt know what these girls are upto all time... everytime they seem funky and jovial without being serious once also concerning their studies.. Navya in revert - Maa, apart from studies, we enjoy and apart from enjoying we study(Laughing)... Deepak ask Meeta to serve with lunch..

On the other side, Anant will be having a look at his camera about their night out... He will be enjoying watching their pictures ... Seeing Navya's pic, he will be stun fora while and will be adoring her pic..Meanwhile Nimi enters Anant's room to call him downstair but noticing Anant's reaction, Nimi try asking him ki whtas the matter Bhai, what are you adorably looking at ur cam.. Anant confusedly say Nimi ki nothing at all... was just checking out the pictures of ma friends..

Nimi- ohhooo so you are enjoying watching ur friends pictures haaan but what special in adoring them haaan, Bhai let me look at them either please in a spying way.. Anant refuse to show the pics but Nimi force him to show.. Meanwhile Rama bhabi in a louder voice call up Nimi and Anant downstair...

Itz night and after being done with dinner, Anant rush to his room to call up Navya enthusiastically.. Navya's phone will be ringing but then she wont answer as she has left it back at her room and she in a dining table.. Anant finds strange and ring up again.. Navya while entering her room notice that she had two missed call.. When she opens to see the calls again she gets a call from Anant..

Navya answer his call... Before saying anything, Anant in a serious voice, cant you answer ma call at once or what.. Navya confusedly, Anant i wasnt there at room, i was in dining hall, thatz why i cudnt yaah.. Anant- so what , cant you carry the mob with you... Navya- haaan, what!!! are you mad o wat..

Navya- will you carry your cell with you while having food, tell me Anant.. Anant- remains calm fora while and say Nop... Navya- then how can u expect me to take Anant!!.. Anant realise that in a angry mode i spoke rubbish and ask excuse with Navya.. Navya itz okay, dont be sorry now.. Anant- cudnt resist talking to you , thatz y being restless, i worded as such..

Navya- hmmm, so what, however we are meeting tomorrow in college na Anant(in a soft voice).. Anant in a husky tone, but it wont be like our previous night out na... Navya feels blushy hearing him and reverts ki ohhooo Anant, you are mad indeed.. Anant- Hmmm m mad in yopur love...I LOVE YOU.. Navya- smilingly, I LOVE YOU TOO.. and asks Anant to drop the call.. Both are off to bed dreaming about either of them..

Morning at college, Navya, Ritz and Appy will be in a convo.. Ranbir and Harry on the other siide will be cracking jokes in corridor looking Anant's way in.. Sonia enters class and while entering she gives a attitudnal look at Gals specially at Navya.. Appy either ignores her directly.. Navya just stay cool without caring Sonia.. Ritz say to Navya- how come this Sonia staying so cool n calm at Navya and Anant.. She had warned the other day for humiliating her but shez not into anything na, m quite surprised at her behaviour..

Appy either reveals ki yup even i was assuming the same but m quite certain that this gal wont remain cool just like this, she my8 come up with anything harmful, so letz be cautious ahead.. Navya- guyz letz stay out of her... Dont give much thought about her now... Before the class started, gals move to washroom all together...

At washroom, Appy notice maid, and think of asking her about Navya's incident.. Appy ask maid ki, on the VD, where were you.. where you here in the college itself or somewhere out of college.. Maid answers her ki, i was here in college itself as i had to clean up washroom coz all were in auditorium celebrating VD na..

Gals further ask her ki on that day Navya was stuck up in washroom and either the power was off on that day when she was in.. She was suffering out of suffocation and calling for help, at that point of time dint you notice her stuck up... Maid fora while gives a thought and reveals ki, yup i noticed you gals moving in and after sometime  i saw either  that someone locking the door from out.. but then i thought ki no one my8 be there and as such the gal my8 be locking the door after she had freshened up..so i immediately moved from there...

Appy and ritz with Navya remain shocked hearing Maid's word.. Further when asked ki, what locking the door from out, but then can you please say ki who locked the door, i mean, can you notice that person who locked the doorfrom out.. Maid replies ki yup i can as itz just two three days back matter na.. Gals will be extremely surprised and shocked either hearing her words and rush towards boyz to reveal the entire stuff..

Gals reveal the entire convo of theirz with Boyz and boyz will be glad that they got some clue ki atleast what my8 have happened about the issue with Navya.. Anant will be very curious to know the entire thing revolving around the matter.. Finally they move to class.. Anant will be adoring Navya and Navya either in midst of the class.. after being done with class, in a break, gals move to Maid and ask her to come with them for minutes time near to their class and corridor..

Meanwhile Sonia move out of the class as she gets a call.. To answer the call she move of the class.. Gals bring maid and make her stand at the entrance of the class and ask her to notice who was the person.. Maid glance inside the classroom and find no one and nods her head revealing no one here.. Boys either ask maid to notice once again all around and outside the campus.. maid look out either but then she wont be able to see the face..

Finally gang ask her to move from there being plae faced as the next hour was about to start.. When maid will be about to move, she notice Sonia from the other end corner coming to class.. Maid think fora while and move towards class but then befor her lecturer enters the class along with Sonia..

Maid from outside signals pointing her fingers towards Sonia.. Gang will be confused with her behaviour but then immmediately Anant gets to know the fact that she is pointing at Sonia as she just walked in.. Later gals either will get to know the fact..

[No copy of updates]

Edited by rashvin - 30 September 2012 at 3:35am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29Sreeparvathymeenakshi.anyasmivasAishwarjyamussuneelima_menonmysterious17JaSmInE-anjmuddParmasoneson_sganganavyaSmita17_Arushi_Seenavasasihaseensweety71barunshaheer-Divya.S-annasweetyHi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYAsana1sanachandni4433-Rashi-..gracie...m.a.r.y.s.i.o.anamika_0Adr_Rushanyadiv96navya19momorockz

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Wow as always awesome update...anya being in each others thoughts nice...finally Sonia's truth came out...waiting for Anant's reaction..continue soon..

Edited by navya19 - 28 September 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious17rashvin

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
It was a superb updateClapClap...so AnYa are in each others thoughts all the time.. so adorable..Day DreamingEmbarrassed But I hope it doesen't gets them into trouble and finally the truth of Sonia is out.. now Anant will surely take some action against her...Continue soon!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
great update dr... finallyy anant cum to knw abt soniya :)) cant wait to see how anant will react???

rashvin

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Awesome too good loving it

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArushiLuvs_AnYa

It was a superb updateClapClap...so AnYa are in each others thoughts all the time.. so adorable..Day DreamingEmbarrassed But I hope it doesen't gets them into trouble and finally the truth of Sonia is out.. now Anant will surely take some action against her...Continue soon!!Smile
thank u arushiTongue... yup anya r so much in love with each other...yup Anya and gang shud revert her
anjmudd Goldie
anjmudd
anjmudd

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Wow...superb update dear...

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni4433

great update dr... finallyy anant cum to knw abt soniya :)) cant wait to see how anant will react???
thanx  chandniSmile.. yup Anya and gang shud teach her some lesson

Go to top