Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neelima_menon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dear , wow i luved d sweet anya romance !!!!
smivas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 that was a cute update rashmi,  friends ho tho aisa , harry anad appy u r too nice.

thanks rashmi for keeping that freshness of the gang. 😊 
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smivas

that was a cute update rashmi,  friends ho tho aisa , harry anad appy u r too nice.

thanks rashmi for keeping that freshness of the gang. 😊 

ma pleasure Smitha... after all frnz r prior in love life while in college😉 na
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rashvin

😆IDIOTS

Appy n harry di..
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Gang masti update😃... appy and harry plan was 👍🏼superb dii.😆.then AnYa portions.☺️.were soo cute..🤗.carry on di..👏
rashvin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hi_Friends

Gang masti update😃... appy and harry plan was 👍🏼superb dii.😆.then AnYa portions.☺️.were soo cute..🤗.carry on di..👏

thanx buddy😃..
@ ALL - Thanxa ton😊
asihaseen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update!you are an amazing writer👏Appy and Harry's plan was very nice.pls update it soon
Abommi thumbnail
wow rashmi di🤗awww lovely
rashvin thumbnail
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

After having enough of masti over ny8, Gang will be late in waking up.. However all manage to wake up and freshen up n get ready to return back to deir place... All will be dull thinking of returning back to deir normal life...

Bus will be ready n students all r ready inside the bus but still waiting for Navya Ritz n Appy.. On the other side Anant n Ranbir will be restlessly waiting to see them.. Harry being able to understand his frnz situation speak up saying, itz been not that long time now but u guyz are striking ur head for gals n laughs. Anant n Ranbir hit him saying shut up u Harry.. Dunt crack urself..

Navya, Ritz n Appy r all set in the bus. Anant will wide open his eyes being attentive seeing Navya.. Ranbir keeps smiling at Ritz n Ritz either does the same. Navya wont give a look at Anant n move to her seat.. Anant will be wondering- watz the matter with Navya...

Appy asks Navya ki y did she turn her face opposite to Anant.. Navya reverts saying - Just for fun n to make him struggle a bit in feelings coz yesterday u guyz made me fool n today justa small game from ma side..

Through out the journey Anant keeps glancing at navya as she will be seated next to his seat.. But Navya wont even glance single time at Anant n will be smiling herself.. All reach the college campus.. Ritz n Ranbir with Appy move to their respective place bidding good bye to Anant n Navya..

Anant and Navya will be waiting in the campus to move in their respective vehicle.. Anant holds Navya's hands and ask her the reason behind her attitude.. Navya smile at him and say ki nothing was just relaxing in the bus as i wasnt able to sleep last ny8.. Anant becomes angry n say so u dint even give a smile at me in the bus haaa.

Navya- Itz okay Anant, however tomorrow we are gonna meet in the college na, wats the hurry... Anant- Fine. Let me drop you to your home but Navya refuse saying, no Anant dad will be cuming in any moment now.. Anant sigh n say oh yes na. Fine move on..

Navya will be reluctant to move thinking of their picnic but she had to move... Anant before her  rush to home, holds her hand and move close to her and say Will miss our picnic moments and kiss her cheeks..

Navya will be shocked and say Anant wat are u doing, itz public, if anyone see us like this, Anant will revert-No one is there as of now... Navya will blush n say yes i too will miss our picnic moments.. Anant asks her only that much.. Navya - wat else u need. Anant- hmm fine.. Navya will understand n laugh a while n kiss him.. Anant will frisk out..

Meantime Navya's dad arrive the college campus.. Navya sumhow manage to behave strangely infront of her dad Deepak. Further she will move from there leaving a smile to Anant. Anant either move as his driver arrives with the car...

At Anant's home, all will be happy to see Anant back home from picnic... Anant takes the blessing of all by bowing his head infront of elders.. Anant's mom Sugandha asks Anant to freshen up n cum fora dining table..Anant in his room lays down and will be lost fora while thinking of his picnic with Navya..

On the other side, Nimmi, Anant's sister notice Anant's situation n cums in asking wats the matter bhai, where have you lost.. Anant blush n asks nimmi to shut up n moves to washroom further..

Navya at her home hugs everyone in a joy..Navya's dadi asks navya ki how was the picnic.. Navya giva thought fora moment n smile n say ki Picnic was very fun n lovable.. Enjoyed a load.. Meeta, Navya's mom ask Navya to move to her room.. Navya either will be under the same dilema like Anant..

Both Anant and Navya after having dinner at their respective place, go to bed and keep assuming about each other.. Anant will be struggling to speak to Navya..Navya either will be wanting to hear Anant's voice n keep starring at her cell anticipating call from Anant..

After sumtimes Anant call up Navya... Navya will be over joyous cing Anant's name in her cell screen.. She immediately picks up his call. Anant asks Navya, Navya wat were u doing, were u sleeping o wat.. Navya yah i was sleeping.. Anant - oh did i disturb ur sleep.

Navya- no matter u can proceed now smilingly to Anant.. Anant- itz okay u my8 be in a sleepy mood, will talk to u tomorrow morning at college haan.. Navya- Suddenly , No Anant.. Anant- Oh so u were pretending to be sleepy.. Navya smiles n say yes.. Anant- Navya, I love you.. Navya - I love you too.. Further Anant says to Navya ki Our picnic was the finest moment na for us where v fell in love n cud express each others feelings..

Navya replies saying, true.. We were feeling for each other but picnic was the moment were we cud cum close to each other.. Anant- yes. we had met previously but dint recognise the feeling we had upon either of them.. Navya asks Anant to sleep as they have to move to college next morning..

Anant wish her good ny8 saying Love u.. Navya reverts the same witha smile on her face..

[No copy of updates]
Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
samrutha thumbnail
wow... thats was so cute dee 😃