Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Preet ji ðŸ¤— I know, i missed you.How are you today? ðŸ˜ƒ Enjoyed IPKKND yday? i didn't :S
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sonia...Ya...IPKKND but How u guessed??? and because of my mom, I watch all of them 😆 What r ur fav shows??

@Shareen Ji, I missed you too...U r gayab from the Common CC too 😔 and I won't say I enjoyed yesterday's episode. half of the time, I was like y Khushi always has stories of Monster and a girl 😕
shareen thumbnail
Hey, Jungle Shikari ðŸ˜› Yes that's mahira on my DP..That from a new photoshoot of hers <33 Humsafar has ended..Sigh :( :( It was one of the first pak dramas that i watched and loved dearly ðŸ˜ƒ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I'm in Malaysia for the past few years, moving to London this summer. Ohhh. Really? Wow. I'm finally getting to know people who are from Malaysia here on IF. I'm studying at Taylors. Lake side campus.
shareen thumbnail
Preet ji, yes..Y'day i was a lil gayab..Considering i have exams in a few days, i shudn't be here at all 🤣..But you know how addictive IF is :P
How's aunty? And when are your holidays ending?
Agree..Same here..I was kinda bored with the whole sundari-monster stuff..Hope today's episode is a better one<3
Bobbi. thumbnail
Oh no not Jungli Shikari ðŸ˜¡
I never knew anything about humsafar, till i met a few people with fawad-mahira on their DP. now that i wanted to begin watching, the show ended. what luck!
Bobbi. thumbnail
@Preet- I just guessed! There's hardly anyone who doesn't watch IPK. In fact, now I believe if there's someone who doesn't then she's gotta have some problem.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Captain Ji..If u r having exams, then u should study...We want out captain to score well 😉 But I will agree...IF is so addictive that I actually can't start my day without it 😃
Mummy...hmm...she slipped from stairs  *well she is my mom, so it happens* and has a sprain in her right hand...rest is alrite...I have one next week only now, then I will have to study 😭
I want to listen to Tinkerbell now...not the monster and Pari 🤣 Let's see if they will have something good in the episode.
shareen thumbnail
Sonia, haha same here..When i was staying in MLY i always used to look for people staying MLY, on IF. I'll be coming there next month..I came back in such a rush that i couldn't pack stuffs properly or bring them along.
Taylor has a beautiful campus..I'd been there once..UM sucked in the sense that it had few international students, specially in my faculty.
Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Predator-

@Preet- I just guessed! There's hardly anyone who doesn't watch IPK. In fact, now I believe if there's someone who doesn't then she's gotta have some problem.

Well, I agree with u 😃 Everyone watch that show and I loved ur last line 😳