Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS Bcoz There's Nothing Arnav Can't Do Ch7p27 28/7 (Page 3)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
will love 2 c how arnav wins her bk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Can't Wait To See Him Manaofying Khushi :) Embarrassed

-Drishti-

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
ad me in pm list drish 
read both chapters just too goodClap

-Drishti-

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Great story.. Looking forward to reading more. Please could you add me to your PM list? Thanks.. :)

-Drishti-

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
THANK YOUUU everyone! Hug I don't have enough time to reply to everyone individually ATM, but i have read each and every comment and they all mean alott to me! Next update coming up in a couple of minutes. Also, i've updated the PM list .. please let me know incase i have missed you by mistake so i can add your name :)

Richie-Rich

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Drishti...Hug...Long time no see...

Glad you turned it into an SS...Loved it... !!!

Update soon... :P

-Drishti-

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
 Chapter 3

They kept gazing at each other, as Khushi gave him the Prasad, but instead of taking it, he opened his mouth, wanting her to feed him. As if entranced by him, she did as he indicated.  "

Khushi",
he started in a choked voice. She understood what he was trying to say, for his eyes gave him away, but she wasn't ready to have that conversation yet, she wasn't ready to remember those painful memories again, and so she started with her chatter to avoid that topic, "Arnavji, ghar pe sab kaise hai? Jiji, Jiju, Di, Naniji, Mamaji, Mamiji, Laxmiji? Jiji wahan khush toh hai na? Jiju unka khayal rekhte hai? Di, mera matlab Anjaliji? Wo..woh kaisi hai? Aur aa..aap kaise ho?" 

He shut his eyes as the familiar pain seeped in again. How could I ever doubt her innocence?? She suffered so much because of me and she's still asking me how I am? How will I ever make it up to her?

" Khushi", he said again, stopping her from speaking further. Gathering all his courage he looked into her eyes as he said in a broken voice "ghar pe sab the..theek hai, mai..main bhi theek hoon", although he knew that he was anything but okay without her by his side. "Tum kai..kaisi ho"? "Hum bhi theek hai Arnavji. Der ho rahi hai, hummein ab chalna chahiye. Ji..jiji aur baaki sab ko kehna k..ki hummein unki bah..bahut yaad aati hai" and just like that she walked away, lest she break down in front of him, but alas the tears had started. No, he couldnt let her walk away again, not after seeing her today, knowing that she still cared, he thought, as both of them felt their heart beats slowly dying as she walked further away. "Khushi", he said in a voice almost inaudible, but she had heard him, she had heard the pleas of his heart and stopped walking. Wiping her tears, she stood there, and with 3 long strides he was back in front of her. He looked into her eyes and winced inwardly as he saw the tears that she had tried to hide. 

"Everyone knows Khushi", he said, "Di abhi bhi shock mein hai, tumse milegi toh shayad usse acha lagega. Payal, nani sab tumhe miss karte hai. Yahan ho toh kuch der unse mil lo?" Seeing her hesitate he said, "agar tum chahti ho toh main office chala jaunga, lekin meri galti ke kaaran ghar walon ko saza mat do".  He didn't know how he would get himself to go to the office knowing that Khushi is at home, but he knew how much her sister meant to her, so for her sake he would go. She nodded mutely. She wanted to meet her jiji and everyone else at RM. They had all become part of her family in the months that she had known them and she missed them dearly.   The car ride to RM was a silent one, with both of the reminiscing their many rides together. Khushi looked out of the window at the familiar streets of Delhi she had missed so much in these 6 months and Arnav kept glancing at her, reassuring himself that she was indeed there and not just a fragment of his imagination.    

As she entered RM, all the memories came rushing in, good, bad, ugly, everything. She didn't see anyone as she looked around. The house didn't have that warm feeling anymore. As if reading her thoughts, Arnav said "tum chali gayi uske baad yeh ghar, ghar jaisa nahi raha. Sab apne room mein busy rehte hai. Sirf khane ke liye saath baithte hai lekin koi kuch nahi bolta. Di, Di dekho toh kaun aaya hai. Nani, Payal, Mami sab hall mein aao", screamt Arnav.

"Chote kya kua, chilla kyun rahe.. Khushiji?" said Anjali

"KHUSHI", said a shocked Payal, as she broke into a run to hug her sister who she was meeting after 6 months. The women at RM witnessed the reunion of the sisters with moist eyes. One by one they all came forward to hug her, including mami. With great difficulty, Arnav walked towards the entrance to go to office, just like he had promised her. She felt him move away due to her shlowing heart beat and looked around to find him, still in Anjali's embrace.  Nani noticed her look at Arnav's retreating back and immediately understood the situation. She had noticed how much more detached to the world chote had become since Khushi had left, and judging by the look on Khushi's face, she still felt something for him. They need to talk, she decided. 

What followed was a round of apologies from everyone at RM, and Khushi having that large heart forgave them instantly, saying that it was never their fault. Khushi asked for forgiveness for hiding such a big thing and leaving just like that. Soon, everything was forgotten as no one wanted to revisit those bitter memories. Soon, Khushi's amma, babuji and bua also came to meet her. After another reunion session Khushi told them everything she had done in the past 6 months. She had lived and worked at an orphanage. Playing, teaching, feeding the orphaned kids, and she had made many new friends out there. Young and old alike. The owners had treated her like their own daughter, and she enjoyed being with the kids.

As the sun sank down, Khushi proposed that she should leave. However Nani stopped her by saying, "Khushi bitiya, hum soch rahe the ki aap kuch din yahan hamri saath ruk jao", "lekin Naniji, hum" Khushi began saying, trying to find any excuse to leave because living here meant more encounters with him, and she wasn't ready for that. Her Jiji and Anjaliji joined in the pleading and she couldn't refuse, and hence it was decided that Khushi would be living at Shantivan for a few days. Enough time for them to talk, though Nani.

A few hours later, when Arnav arrived home, he expected the house to be quiet, as it had been for the past 6 months, maybe even quieter than usual but instead he was greeted by the pleasant sound of laughter. His Di's laughter. Her laughter.  Nani had called him a while ago to tell him that Khushi was staying for a few days, and he had experienced the same relief as he did when he had seen her arguing with a chanawala on the day of the havan. And in that moment, he promised himself that he would do anything it takes to keep this laughter permanently etched on the faces of the 2 most important people in his life, his sister and his Khushi.    

I know this was a filler, but I'd honestly not planned to make this a SS, so I'm still not really sure of a storyline. Besides, I had to do something to make Khushi stay at RM so this chapter was necessary :P And I'm SUPER SUPERRR ecstatic that United won yesterday and City lost.. since the Premier League Trophy is now practically United's :D so couldn't get myself to write something sad :P hope you guys liked it though. Please do like/comment with your honest feedback :) And, I'm in a rush .. so will PM in a bit.

PLEASE BUDDY DrishtiPM FOR FUTURES PMs. I WILL NOT BE SENDING PMs FROM THIS ID ANYMORE.

Edited by -Drishti- - 26 May 2012 at 3:12am

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123cprevaizrithuparna--Anusha--ksgsrkshermymonku002pervinnsusamsjanechristieHemaSuryasinghs615emah04Inderpreetggudiya74et_tu_achuapoorva12sharmatruth1-1lollipop143gagsylilkrup4uRatiKonimyanu10hemvbmelovemayurpips27shalinikanaguSilvergirlhillymanjusha_92s0n00smiCutiee_Ashhanusha.nushwinchfirediyachilln091505taklima_najrandom94DevilwaysaarushhSuchita2012sai_nehaArchu61soniachammucuteheart96blue_sapphirejnfrjnfrpikudikaparilovestvCuriousmindsahadacloverreshmimohanbarfiroldcBonhi_ipkkndPrasanna_dhanuOrion_Ncoolie001the_breezeArshiRaigupthaApples94multifacetedAshavirashgirl000sweetnoniRichie-Richmeradilsaniya.xLily2011Ishrafan11memories_imkingofme-Shobhu21-nehusashhh.A.l.i.a.veewriteraycma98ITS_LEENAIronButterflyTeriKhamoshiyansegadarshi21JerryTheMouseStapletondannorupzloveulara3110nb2011SanzBarbiebhaktiiikriti_atharvfarheen75moon_mineMeraCheekuViratashred12the_rainNaBoleTumNa...moodie.foodieOmNaMaSteOmflowers4uPrinsesse.Suvitinselanumeha_rajatangeldream14FAYKHAN29ChitraFkeenu_kk..Enchanteur..rkapoor1382silvia1999Pr1yankaameena671Riima_Azraasarunlicious..mishti_17zohakhan7felicitysmoak.-Swetha-Downhill

nb2011 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Drishti-

Go to top