Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS Bcoz There's Nothing Arnav Can't Do Ch7p27 28/7 (Page 10)

Lily2011 IF-Dazzler
Lily2011
Lily2011

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Fabulous SS. ClapInteresting turn of events.  Please let Khushi stay and both she and Arnav solve their MUs.

Please PM me.

-Drishti-

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Chapter 4

He was back home, she thought, as her laughter faded away feeling his presence. Why was she still suffering from dhak dhak and acidity?? She didn't dare look around to get a glimpse of him.

Did she feel his presence?, he thought, as he say her laughter fade away. Does her heartbeat still get faster whenever he nears her? But why won't she look up at him. Why would she look up at you, you idiot, his heart replied.

x---------------------------xx-----------------------------xx---------------------------xx--------------------------------x

It had been 2 days since she had come, and every time he tried to talk to her, she would just walk out. Today however, he found her near the poolside, staring at the stars and he felt his breath hitch. So often he had dreamed of this moment, when she would be back and have her conversations with her parents from the poolside, and even though nothing was right between them yet, he felt satisfied knowing that she was there, at the poolside.

"Will you ever be able to forgive me?" asked Arnav in a small voice, as he awaited her response knowing that it had the power to make, or break him and them. Shocked, Khushi turn around only to see Arnav staring at her with those unreadable eyes, "maaf karne ke liye kuch hai hi nahi Arnavji", she replied after a few moments; as she tried to leave the poolside in order to avoid more questions. "Khushi please", he pleaded. "Please what Arnavji? Kya chahte hai aap? Dekhiye, hum yahan sirf jiji and anjali ji ke wajeh se hai, aur behetar yehi hoga ki aap humse phir baat karne ki koshish na kare", and with that she left, making Arnav slump his shoulder in defeat. NO, he couldn't lose her again, not before speaking his heart out!

He walked towards her with a purpose, held her by the shoulder and led her to his bedroom, making her sit on the bed as he crouched below, on his knee. She was too shocked to do anything. Taking her hands in his, he began "Khushi, I'm sorry. Main jaanta hoon ki kitni bhi sorry se kuch nahi badlega lekin jab tak tum mujhe woh right nahi deti, I can't give you anything else. Khushi, my childhood was torturous. Maa ke marne ke baad mere khudke chacha ne humme dhoka diya, humme ghar se nikal diya. Di was all I had that time. Di ki shaadi toot gayi thi, maa hamare saath nahi thi, and in that moment maine khud ko promise kiya tha ki main Di ki khushiyon ke liye kuch bhi karoonga. I knew I couldn't trust anyone in this world. I started working day and night taaki usse kisi bhi cheez ki kami mehsoos na hoye. Soon, AR was established and I had becomes the ASR. Lekin Di ke liye, main hamesha chote hee tha. Shyam made her happy Khushi, and that was all I wanted, Di ki khushiyan, aur isiliye unki shaadi ho gayi. He was away most of the time, par Di khush thi, aur Di ko aise dekhkar main khush tha. Fir, main tumse mila, aur meri perfectly planned life ulti hogai. Ever since that first day Khushi, I couldn't stop thinking about you, and I hated that. I hated the effect you had on me. Tumhare aasoon se mujhe farak padta tha.I tried to push you away but you kept coming back, i tried to hurt you but you still had that smile on your face. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki mujhe kya karna chahiye. I hated not being in control of myself, but i loved it too. Fir, Akash aur Payal ki shaadi ke din, Di ne mujhe kaha tha ki apni dil ki baat batane mein der nahi karna chahiye, kyunki kabhi kabhi der ho jati hai. Maine tumhe terrace ki taraf jaate dekha tha, so i came up there. I saw you in his arms Khushi, telling you over and over again that he loved you. I was shocked. Uske baad, tumne usse Di ko chodne ko kaha ... i couldn't take it anymore, so i left. He told me that both of you loved him. I was angry, and i was shocked and i was heart broken, and for Arnav Singh Raizada that was not a good combination. Tum jaanti ho na ki gusse mein main sochna band kar deta hoon? Maine ek galti ki thi Khushi, mujhe pata hai, lekin please Khushi, i'm sor...sorry.

"Ho gaya? Ab hum jaye? Humme neend aa rahi hai." she said. Adopting an indifferent tone had been very hard for Khushi, and she knew that she needed to go before her true feelings came out. She wouldn't let him know how much this confession affected him. Who did he think he was .. he would say all this and she would melt? Forgive and forget everything? NO, she was stronger than that. She wouldn't let him see how he still managed to affect her.

WHAT THE F, he thought. Arnav couldn't believe it. How could she?? I just laid my heart out in front of her and she's .. she's so indifferent to it. Does she...does she not care?

"Khushi Khushi, please .. chillao mujhpar, maaro mujhe, jo karna hai karo lekin aise mat behave karo jaise ki hamare beech kuch bhi nahi hai","hamare beech jo kuch bhi that woh ussi din khatam hua jis din aapne humpe bharosa nahi kiya" she said, trying to leave again.

He caught her wrist and pulled her towards him, "agar aisa hai toh uss din mandir mein tumne mujhe who Prasad khane se kyun roka? You still care Khushi, chahe tum maano ya nahi". Humme koi farak nahi padta" she said, struggling to free her hand from his grip, even though it wasn't tight. It was almost as if her body refused to move away from him, for no matter how much she denied, she had missed him, she had missed him and his touch, especially the way he always held her wrist as if only he had the right too. He loosened the grip of his fingers on her wrist as he saw fresh tears making their way down her face. However, she didn't move back, she couldn't, not while looking into his expressive eyes that held the most perfect mixture of pain, guilt and mostly love.    

And then he knew his first step. He would have to make Khushi let out all her feelings, her pain, her frustration at him. He would annoy her so much that she would have no choice but to lash out at him, and in the process open her heart out. Time to get a taste of your own medicine, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, he thought with a smirk.

Good? Bad? Ugly? Please do like/comment. Need to go back to books so will PM later. Oh, and i haven't proof read it either, so please forgive me for my mistakes :P It is also not a very long chapter, but adding more would have just ruined it.

Incase anyone is wondering about Khushi's behaviour.. I didn't want her to let out her emotions yet, because remember everything that Arnav's done to her .. more than that, remember that he's broken her trust by not trusting her. And because of that she is hesitant to trust him again. He's broken her heart so many times, yet each time she tried to move past it and managed to too, but the fact that he thought so lowly of her was the last straw. She's afraid to open her heart to him again because of the way he's behaved in the past and so she's better off ignoring him, not letting her feelings out in the open as she doesn't want him to get that control over her heart. Besides, Arnav can't have it so easy can he ;)

P.S. have a question for you all .. should I write the dialogues in hindi or english? Unfortunately I don't have the time to write both, so thought of asking which one you guys would prefer. Also, for all you know, the next update may be straight in June. I've been studying quite a bit but with exams only around 2 weeks away, I won't have much time to spare writing this and will be inactive on IF too. If my studies are going as per schedule and I feel like writing, I definitely will .. but till then, hope you understand and enjoy this confrontation, more like one sided but still! :)

PLEASE BUDDY DrishtiPM FOR FUTURES PMs. I WILL NOT BE SENDING PMs FROM THIS ID ANYMORE.

Edited by -Drishti- - 26 May 2012 at 3:12am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123IshBinswati2011cprevaizrithuparnaksgsrksusamsrishigunjanHemaSuryaBella023emah04jayashreesbsgudiya74et_tu_achuErichPawJaneInderpreetgapoorva12sharmawinniepoohgagsysumi1234lilkrup4ushalinikanaguDee-Silvergirldiyachillpips27hemvbwinchfires0n00smiCutiee_Ashhanusha.nushfreakybatDevilwayssai_nehaArchu61soniachammuarhi10mcguinessMizchiefmakersumeetasahada..Raizada..arshi10arshiCuriousmindsuri2610barfiRandomGirlhatelove_1reshmimohanSim96Prasanna_dhanudproverBonhi_ipkkndroldcmultifacetedOrion_NSyedaFaizacoolie001the_breezeApples94GlimmerseabeautyAshavimaloseRichie-RichsweetnoniSavyDobrevprernawaghray-Shobhu21-Ishrafan11memories_imLily2011nareshSVITS_LEENAArshi1195cutemissIronButterflysegadanjaleaycma98ShikhaKhushiSona257JerryTheMousefarheen75kriti_atharvmeenalumazaniaxnb2011SanzBarbierupzloveumoon_minethe_rainNaBoleTumNa...ashred12OmNaMaSteOmkeenu_kktinselanumeha_rajatXSilentWishesX..Enchanteur..-Zara-FAYKHAN29ChitraFArjuhisisangeldream14Kookiemonstersilvia1999Tia.0ameena671mishti_17-Swetha-

SavyDobrev Goldie
SavyDobrev
SavyDobrev

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I've been waiting for so long, but your back with a bang ! 
Amazing update, loved how Khushi is trying to be strong but on the inside she's still vulnerable and Arnav really seems to be fixed on his intentions this time. Loving the build-up Drishti <33 
Edit - 
Write the dialogues in English? I think its easier that way since your typing in english as well :)
Also, good luck on your exams bb <3 I've just finished mine a week ago and i hope yours goes well. Finish the exams and get back to this if you have to, but if everything goes as planned then update whenever you can :D 
-Savy

Edited by ArShiGurTiKaSh - 21 April 2012 at 12:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jnfrjnfr-Drishti-FAYKHAN29

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
woah! i so love it!
i want khushi to taste her own medicine!..:D
plzz PM me the next part

-Drishti-

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
awesome update
pls continue soon
pls pm me when u update next part

-Drishti-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
thanx for d pm...loved d way she reacted...sort of like wat he'd ve done b4 meeting kkg...

-Drishti-

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Nice update.. continue soon..

-Drishti-

Go to top