new spoiler..trouble for arshi?edited - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shena07

the new entry could be real trouble for khushi.arnav is in such a state that he would go to any extent to hurt khushi...maybe he will flirt in front of khushi and act like he has an affair wid this girl...gul has said asr would hurt khushi real bad..the torture khushi suffered is nothing my pov...this girl would be really hurt if arnav display this kind of behavior...ya we will see a jealous khushi but at wht price?the MU is at its final phase but the last blow is just coming...no woman can bear to see her man wid other...

khushi will never forgive asr easily if this happens...my imagination r wild after the new spoiler๐Ÿ˜Šur views?
edit:
god guys dont get me wrong...i said he will act not cheat on khushi...

This new entry will be a blessing in disguise for ArHi... Akash's friend would obviously know Arnav ... not ASR, but the naughty Arnav ๐Ÿ˜ณ So she and her stories (remember mishti's words... 'flashbacks') might help Khushi understand Arnav better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ASR IS NOT THAT KIND OF GUY. ONLY WITH KUSHI HE WIL DO THAT. FAKE LUV SCENES. BUT NEW ENTRY GIRL MAY TRY TO FLIRT WITH ARNAV N KUSHI MAY GET JEALOUS( ALREADY POSTED)
Originally posted by ranjitha

This new entry will be a blessing in disguise for ArHi... Akash's friend would obviously know Arnav ... not ASR, but the naughty Arnav ๐Ÿ˜ณ So she and her stories (remember mishti's words... 'flashbacks') might help Khushi understand Arnav better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hope so๐Ÿ˜Š
lol i don't know y but m gonna love dis track...i kinda love seeing both of dem getting jealous...!!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ranjitha

Exactly your are right, She is Akash's friend but will know Arnav too, may be by seeing Arnav as ASR she will recollect past days and his naughtiness, so it will make Khushi to realize that there is a hidden child and a normal person in ASR. She is entering as Akash's friend but it will be a big help to bring ArHi CloseEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
where is the new spoiler???
did i miss it..
can anyone please share...
oh no...but i think it will be interesting
I have the same fear...Arnav may act like this not only to hurt Khushi further but also to retaliate against her ignoring him...
Originally posted by AngelTeen

I have the same fear...Arnav may act like this not only to hurt Khushi further but also to retaliate against her ignoring him...
this is the worst way he can hurt her...khushi will forgive him even now...but if this track happens ahhh...she will never forgive him easily...
Originally posted by divya_m

where is the new spoiler???
did i miss it..
can anyone please share...
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923469