Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

A request to all Chandu n Mihika Fans (Page 2)

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
cornelia is supposed to be beautiful and pooja bose,maahi wiz and reshmi looks uncomparable in front of mihika,yeah i dared to say that plus they look older in front of ashish.i recommend sazda girl or someone who can look good with ashish.i don't see any of them having chem with ashish.corgupta should be better to surpass chandrika,chandhara is far out of ques,they have no chem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013

frozen.devil Goldie
frozen.devil
frozen.devil

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
i wish chandrika cud b chandranelia... Cry coz no other jodi can surpass chandrika.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013Roxelanachand1234

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frozen.devil

i guess pooja bose will luk gud as cornelia...

thanks dear...for me she is perfect for cornelia...i love herHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013frozen.devil

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hey plzz stop comparing and attacking any actress's looks..its not allowed...and for me pooja,mahi both will be perfect with ashish..and i dare to say that...i prefer them over mihika...and different people have different choice..so it will be good to take care of that...people can only express their choice..can't say any other actress else will look bad..coz for any other viewer..that actress would look the best...

Edited by aru_86 - 11 April 2012 at 5:35am

Pallavi_2013frozen.devil

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

hey plzz stop comparing and attacking any actress's looks..its not allowed...and for me pooja,mahi both will be perfect with ashish..and i dare to say that...i prefer them over mihika...and different people have different choice..so it will be good to take care of that...people can only express their choice..can't say any other actress else will look bad..coz for any other viewer..that actress would look the best...

i am not bashing their looks they all are beautiful but pooja bose to me is not suitable for ashish nor mahi wiz.i am here talking about chemistry,their chemistry should be like something that can become huge like geet and maan or prithvi and sanyo or or..ah i don't remember right now but there should be some good chem,not looks.

Pallavi_2013

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

i am not bashing their looks they all are beautiful but pooja bose to me is not suitable for ashish nor mahi wiz.i am here talking about chemistry,their chemistry should be like something that can become huge like geet and maan or prithvi and sanyo or or..ah i don't remember right now but there should be some good chem,not looks.
then how do u knw pooja and mahi won't have good chem with ashish??u didn't see them together nor me..so its better not to comment...and for me pooja is much suitable for ashish..ohh come on all of us keep personal views and choices...i love mihiaka and shashank together more than mihika-chandu...but i would never say anything against chandrika...i don't like durdhara but don't say anything bad for her..so others should also take care of my favourites na??u don't like pooja with ashish that's okk..u can say only that..but u don't have right to say pooja would look older or won't suit ashish..it will hurt others who wants to see pooja with ashish...same thing applicable for mahi vij...

i didn't like some people's suggession of madhura naik and reshmi desai as cornelia but i never said a word regarding this...coz some people likes them and they have right to suggest..same thing is applicable for pooja and mahi lovers too..and chemistry can't be decided without waching a couple

Pallavi_2013

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucykaede

then how do u knw pooja and mahi won't have good chem with ashish??u didn't see them together nor me..so its better not to comment...and for me pooja is much suitable for ashish..ohh come on all of us keep personal views and choices...i love mihiaka and shashank together more than mihika-chandu...but i would never say anything against chandrika...i don't like durdhara but don't say anything bad for her..so others should also take care of my favourites na??u don't like pooja with ashish that's okk..u can say only that..but u don't have right to say pooja would look older or won't suit ashish..it will hurt others who wants to see pooja with ashish...same thing applicable for mahi vij...

i didn't like some people's suggession of madhura naik and reshmi desai as cornelia but i never said a word regarding this...coz some people likes them and they have right to suggest..same thing is applicable for pooja and mahi lovers too..and chemistry can't be decided without waching a couple

looks like you are big fan of pooja bose,Big smilewhy so harsh???Angry

Pallavi_2013

frozen.devil Goldie
frozen.devil
frozen.devil

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ashu hai hi itna charming... ki sirf bahut kam actresses uske level ki hain! Blushing

Pallavi_2013Roxelana

Go to top