Chandragupta Maurya

A request to all Chandu n Mihika Fans - Page 2

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: frozen.devil

i guess pooja bose will luk gud as cornelia...

thanks dear...for me she is perfect for cornelia...i love her❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
hey plzz stop comparing and attacking any actress's looks..its not allowed...and for me pooja,mahi both will be perfect with ashish..and i dare to say that...i prefer them over mihika...and different people have different choice..so it will be good to take care of that...people can only express their choice..can't say any other actress else will look bad..coz for any other viewer..that actress would look the best...
Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aru_86

hey plzz stop comparing and attacking any actress's looks..its not allowed...and for me pooja,mahi both will be perfect with ashish..and i dare to say that...i prefer them over mihika...and different people have different choice..so it will be good to take care of that...people can only express their choice..can't say any other actress else will look bad..coz for any other viewer..that actress would look the best...

i am not bashing their looks they all are beautiful but pooja bose to me is not suitable for ashish nor mahi wiz.i am here talking about chemistry,their chemistry should be like something that can become huge like geet and maan or prithvi and sanyo or or..ah i don't remember right now but there should be some good chem,not looks.
Patrarekha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lucykaede

i am not bashing their looks they all are beautiful but pooja bose to me is not suitable for ashish nor mahi wiz.i am here talking about chemistry,their chemistry should be like something that can become huge like geet and maan or prithvi and sanyo or or..ah i don't remember right now but there should be some good chem,not looks.

then how do u knw pooja and mahi won't have good chem with ashish??u didn't see them together nor me..so its better not to comment...and for me pooja is much suitable for ashish..ohh come on all of us keep personal views and choices...i love mihiaka and shashank together more than mihika-chandu...but i would never say anything against chandrika...i don't like durdhara but don't say anything bad for her..so others should also take care of my favourites na??u don't like pooja with ashish that's okk..u can say only that..but u don't have right to say pooja would look older or won't suit ashish..it will hurt others who wants to see pooja with ashish...same thing applicable for mahi vij...

i didn't like some people's suggession of madhura naik and reshmi desai as cornelia but i never said a word regarding this...coz some people likes them and they have right to suggest..same thing is applicable for pooja and mahi lovers too..and chemistry can't be decided without waching a couple
This content was originally posted by: aru_86

then how do u knw pooja and mahi won't have good chem with ashish??u didn't see them together nor me..so its better not to comment...and for me pooja is much suitable for ashish..ohh come on all of us keep personal views and choices...i love mihiaka and shashank together more than mihika-chandu...but i would never say anything against chandrika...i don't like durdhara but don't say anything bad for her..so others should also take care of my favourites na??u don't like pooja with ashish that's okk..u can say only that..but u don't have right to say pooja would look older or won't suit ashish..it will hurt others who wants to see pooja with ashish...same thing applicable for mahi vij...

i didn't like some people's suggession of madhura naik and reshmi desai as cornelia but i never said a word regarding this...coz some people likes them and they have right to suggest..same thing is applicable for pooja and mahi lovers too..and chemistry can't be decided without waching a couple

looks like you are big fan of pooja bose,😃why so harsh???😡
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ashu hai hi itna charming... ki sirf bahut kam actresses uske level ki hain! ☺️
This content was originally posted by: frozen.devil

ashu hai hi itna charming... ki sirf bahut kam actresses uske level ki hain! ☺️

yes by far i only liked mihika and tanvi with him,nidhi doesn't suit him,tanvi was okay but if he was paired opp tia i bet inke jodi most lovable jodi ban jaate,poor sagars ek hit jodi haath se gava di.
Patrarekha thumbnail
not harsh dear i was hurt...anyways...i like tia too...
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jo bhi cornelia ho but i want ki woh really beautiful ho aur sabko cgm-cornelia ki jodi pasand aye...cornelia ke ane ke itne pehle se sab cornelia kon banega isko lekar fight karne lage hain isse pata chalta hain uska kitna importance hain cgm me everyone is dying to see her...agar sagar arts ne achchi cornelia nahi banayi toh viewers unhe maf nahi karega...let hope for the best...😊
Edited by payel_dey - 12 years ago
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wht abt Sukirti Kandpal (Piya of pyar ki ye ek kahani), if she culd look good with  one  handsome dude Vivean Desana( the vampire) thn she can look good with other handsome dude too and yes mahi viz might look a bit older but sukirti will suit Ashish, age wise too and she has that iranian and foreign look too. 😊