India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

A request to all Chandu n Mihika Fans

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hi frnds, I also like u think that chandu's and mihika's pair looks best, evn more than mrignayani and durdhara. But remember this is a historical serial and it's a historical fact that Durdhara was Chandragupt's wife. In historical and mythological serials like Ramayan one shuld not play with the story otherwise the whole essence of the story goes.Supposing in Ramayan, the actor who played Lakshman was more handsome than Ram thn wuld we ask the creatives to pair Sita with Lakshman,because they look very cute together! creatives shuld have given the role of Durdhara to the actress who is doing the role of Mihilka and vice versa.Now this can be only compensated if the story goes upto selucus's daughter and I request the creatives that this time choose wisely.
Not only historical and mythological stories evn the stories which are world famous like chandrakanta, if the creatives play too much with the story it becomes a big flop.The same thing happened with chandrakanta serial, it was a big flop and thn they launche it a second time by making changes in it and it again was a flop because they didn't understand only one thing and that is stick to the original.I have read the original story chandrakanta and chandrakanta santati by devkinandan khatri and it's just fabulous. I don't want 'Chandragupt Maurya' to have the same fate as 'Chandrakanta'.

Edited by kavita_1987 - 08 April 2012 at 6:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatifrozen.devilRoxelanachand1234

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ah dear chandragupta is not a flop show and just because of a pair it won't get flop and we chandrika fans know that chandrika won't be able to be together still they can show their scenes together,it doesn't suppose to be romantic,jeez.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013frozen.devil

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
i am corgupta fan as well and i am very eager to see cornelia,i want that sazda girl to be helen,she is very beautiful,i don't want reshmi desai to be helen,she won't look good.

Pallavi_2013chand1234

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

ah dear chandragupta is not a flop show and just because of a pair it won't get flop and we chandrika fans know that chandrika won't be able to be together still they can show their scenes together,it doesn't suppose to be romantic,jeez.
I never said it is a flop show dear, in fact it is rising, wht I meant was that if we deviate from history it will loose it's essence and many ppl may not like it..ok, let us discuss who shuld be cornelia? wht abt mahi viz and sanjeeda sheikh?Smile , Sajda gal will also do but shuldn't the girl who is playing cornelia look like a foreigner? with colored eyes and hair, I mean.

Edited by kavita_1987 - 10 April 2012 at 5:33am

frozen.devilRoxelana

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavita_1987

Originally posted by lucykaede

I never said it is a flop show dear, in fact it is rising, wht I meant was that if we deviate from history it will loose it's essence and many ppl may not like it..ok, let us discuss who shuld be cornelia? wht abt mahi viz and sanjeeda sheikh?Smile , Sajda gal will also do but shuldn't the girl who is playing cornelia look like a foreigner? with colored eyes and hair, I mean.

yeah but cornelia probably was half iranian as selecus married an iranian girl and chandragupta maurya adopted many iranian practices.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
think mahi vij or rashmi will be perfect for the role of helen as they have that princess quality in them and they r very beautiful .yami gautam also suit helen's character but she is doing films now..

Pallavi_2013

frozen.devil Goldie
frozen.devil
frozen.devil

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
i guess pooja bose will luk gud as cornelia...

Pallavi_2013

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frozen.devil

i guess pooja bose will luk gud as cornelia...

no way i reject her...Angry

Pallavi_2013

Go to top