Fan Fictions

New Maaneet FF Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na#2 link#3 pg142 - Page 6

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for your love and support dear friends. Here is the next part I hope each one of u would enjoy reading it

I dedicate this part to my friends Ritu (mishtiritu) and Sailu (maaneet5) I am extremely sorry guys I was busy in my own problems and I forgot to wish u both on your birthday pls forgive me😳

Okay guys today's update would be the first step towards the twist from now onwards the pace of this FF would b really fast as I would be introducing one twist after the other. Secondly, I am warning u once again this Maan is different pls start hating him and because I am going to do something which would force u guys to hate him beyong limits so be prepared for that

love-Piya

PART 11

Maaneet's movie was a blockbuster hit which took Maan and Geet to the peak of success

Prem threw a success party wherein all the eminent and big personalities from the film industry were invited

Geet was looking gorgeous in her simple yet elegant attire and Maan was looking dashing as usual

Naintara was also attending the party

After the formal announcement and celebrations every guest started enjoying the party

Many directors started talking to Geet and Maan and they were really impressed with their personality

Geet's sweet and down to earth nature was acting like a catalyst which was increasing her chances to grab meaty roles in big budget movies

Maan was showing attitude to some of the new directors but he was a different person in front of big established directors

Everything was going fine when all of sudden Maan's concentration got diverted as someone made an entry in the party

It was none other than Naintara

Geet: Sab se baat kar li par Maan se thik se doh pal baat hi nahi ho paayi chalo ab baat karlethi hoon unse [I have spoken to everyone but I could not spend some seconds with Maan let me talk to him now]

Geet walks towards Maan

Geet: Maan

Maan: Hum baadmein baat karte hai mujhe ek important shakisyat se baat karni hai abhi [We will talk after sometime as I have to discuss something important with one special personality]

Maan did not give a second look to Geet and walked towards Naintara

Maan: Aap k aane se iss bejaan mehfil mein rangat cha gayi andhere badalo k beech chandni ki jhilmilahat nazar aa gayi [With your arrival this lifeless party got a new color I can see a sparkling shine of the moon through the folds of dark clouds after your arrival]

Naintara recognized Maan as now Maan was no longer an ordinary man he was ruling the box office and was the shining superstar of Bollywood

Naintara: Kya baat hai Maanji aaptoh shayari bhi karte hai hum toh ab tak aapki adakari k deewane the ab lagta hai aapki shayari bhi humari jaan lekar hi maanegi [Wow Maanji u r a great poet I was a fan of ur acting but it seems you have planned to kill me with your poetic style as well]

Maan: Maanji nahi Fan number 1 kahiye Naintaraji [Call me Fan number 1 Naintaraji]

Naintara: Fan number 1?

Maan took her hand in his and placed a soft kiss on it

Maan: Ji main hi aapka wo deewana hoon jo aapke har movie k success par aapko ek taufa bheja karta tha [Yes I am the same crazy fan of urs u sends u different gifts on whenever your movie turns out to be a hit]

Naintara: (thinking) Hume toh laga tha k shayad hume kuch mehnat karni padegi Maan ko sheshe mein utarne k liye par yaha toh ye khud hi humare jaal mein pehle se hi phase hue hai sach kehthi hai logh duniya mein bevakoofo ki kami nahi hai [I was thinking that I may have to work hard to take Maan in my trap but here he is already crazy about me I need not do anything, people are right there is no scarcity of fools in this world]

Maan: Kya soch rahi hai aap? [Where r u lost?]

Naintara: Hum soch rahe hai k humari mulakat aapse pehle kyun nahi hui? [I was thinking why didn't we meet first?]

Maan: Aap mazak toh nahi kar rahi main ek saadaran sa aadmi hoon aur aap Bollywood Queen aapko mujhse milne ki kya zarurat aan padi? [R u joking? U r the queen of Bollywood and I am an ordinary individual what is the need for u to meet me?]

Naintara: (thinking) Pehle toh tum meri jhoothi k layak bhi nahi the par ab tummein hume Bollywood ka superstar nazar aa raha hai aur aajkal competition  itna badh gaya hai k koi na koi financial security rakhne mein samajdaari hai waise bhi kal k superstar ki girlfriend agar hum bun gaye toh humari extra publicity ho jaayegi aur shayad jo movies aap sign kare hume automatically main actress ka role mil jaayega [Initially u were not even worth of my sandals but now the scene has changed I can see a successful superstar in u and it is not a bad idea to be the girlfriend of a superstar infact it is an intelligent bet of getting extra financial security and publicity. There r chances that I may directly bag the role of the female lead of the movies that u sign]

Maan: Apne hotho k pankhudiyo ko kholkar apni surili aawaz mein mere sawal ka jawab nahi dengi? [Open the petals of your lips and give me the answer to my question in your melodious voice]

Naintara: Hume ek sacche chahnewale ki talash thi Maan jo humse pyar kare humari daulat se nahi aur wo pyar hume aapki nazro mein nazar aa raha hai kaash humari kismat itni buland hothi k aap hume apne laayak samajthe [I was in search of a true lover Maan someone who would love me and not my money I can sense that love in your eyes I so wish u could find me capable enough to make me a part of your life]

Maan: Ye aapne kya keh diya aap soch nahi sakthi k main aapse kitna pyar karta hoon sach kahu toh meri zindagi mein humesha se hi ek hi ladki k liye jagah thi aur aage bhi rahegi aur wo aap hai [My love for u is beyond your imagination to be frank enough there was only one girl was and would be a part of my life and it is u]

Naintara: Hum bata nahi sakthe Maan aapko paakar hum kitne khush hai [I can't express my happiness after finding u Maan]

Maan: Meri mein yahi haalat hai Naintaraji [Same is the case with me Naintaraji]

Naintara: Nahi Maan aaj se aap hume sirf Naintara bulaenge humare rishte mein ji lafz ki zarurat nahi hai [No Maan u will call me Naintara from today there is no place for "ji" in our relationship]

Maan: Agar ye baat hai toh main tumhe "Tara" kehkar pukarunga [If this is what u wish then I would call u "Tara" from today]

Naintara tried to depict a fake blushing session

Maan: Chalo ek dance ho jaaye [Shall we dance?]

Naintara: Ji beshak [Yes off course]

Both of them hit the dance floor

Geet was observing everything silently; she knew this was going to happen but she never estimated that this would be so quick

She was simply capturing every move and every act of Maan in her eyes as she was sure that maybe today was the last day when she was seeing Maan so closely

Prem: Bahut pyar karti hona Maan se? [U love Maan a lot right?]

Geet: Prem kisise pyar kar baitna koi gunah toh nahi haina? [Prem it is not a sin to fall in love with someone right?]

Prem: Nahi [No]

Geet: Toh phir mujhe kis baat ki saza mil rahi hai main toh pehle se jaanthi thi k aaj nahi toh kal Maan mujhse dur chala jaayega toh phir kyun mujhe itni takleef ho rahi hai? [Then why am I being punished unnecessarily I always knew that Maan would go away from me one day but why is it hurting me so much when finally the day has arrived?]

Prem: Geet ye pyar jitna sukoon detha hai uthna ki dard bhi apne pyar par bharosa rakho ek na ek din Maan ko tumhare pyar ka ehsaas zarur hoga tumhe tumhara pyar zarur milega [Love is strange Geet it gives u immense happiness but there is always an element of grief that is attached with love; have faith in your love Geet I am sure Maan will understand the beauty of your love one day]

Geet: Tum bhi ajeeb ho Prem khud ki zubaan se khud k pyar ko kisi aur k hone ki baat kar rahe ho? [U r different Prem u r praying to gift your love to someone else through your own mouth]

Prem was totally shocked

Geet: Mujhe pata hai Prem tum mujhse pyar karte ho par pyar k rishte se badhkar tumhare liye meri dosti meri khushi maayine rakhti hai; mujhe maaf karna Prem Maan ki jagah main kabhi bhi kisi ko de nahi sakthi par ek vaada karti hoon umr bhar tumhari sachhi dost bankar tumhara saath dungi [I am aware that u love me Prem but I also know that u cherish the bond of our friendship more than the feeling of your love; pls forgive me Prem I will never be able to give anyone else the place that Maan harbors in my heart but I promise to stay as a true friend with u forever]

Prem: Mere liye itna hi kafi hai Geet agar mera pyar khush hai toh main bhi khush hoon waise bhi saccha pyar humesha haasil karne ka naam nahi hotha aur ye baat hum dono se behtar kaun samaj saktha hai haina? [If my love is happy I would always be at peace as it is true love not always means to gain and no one can understand this better than us right?]

Geet looked at Maan who was busy dancing with Naintara

Geet: Haan [Yes]

PRECAP: After 1 year😉

Okay guys this was just a beginning of the twist u will come to know the real twist after 2 updates. Trust me the twists that I am going to introduce is way beyond anyone's imagination

If I get good number of comments then I will update this FF regularly

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

Love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-knirwal- thumbnail
r
~~~~~~edited~~~~~
to ab hume har ek din ek update  milegi haina...ye story sachme bahot hi alag hai...di ap maan se nafrat ki chinta mat karo sab apne ap usse nafrat karne lag jayege...uski harkato ke baad...

wase maaneet ki movie super hit to honi hi thi...ye dono ek saath jo the ...geet down to earth personality bahot achi hai...ap ko pata hai mane apki is geet se pucha ke yaar ap itni sweet kase ho?   to pata hai usne kya jabab diya...usne kaha ke teri piya di ke saath rehte rehte mujpar bi uska asar ho gaya😳...

this stupid nantara...a gai tum...tumhari kami thi yaha...aaag par tail[oil] dalne ki...😡...di yaar apne is naintara ke lia ase dailogue kase likhe...its really tuff job yaar...aur maan dekho kase uski tareef kar raha tha😡grrr...

to geet ko pata hai ke prem usse pyaar karta hai...hm vo to pata hona hi tha...wase inki dosti kitni sweet hai😊...un dono ke baad😡... inki bate read karke dil khush ho jata hai...ye dono sache dost to ban hi gaye...hope they company each other...ek dusre ka sahara ban jaye...bure waqt par😊

hm to ek saal forward kar diya...i know ab bahot bada twist hoga hum sab ke lia...
plz cont sooon
love u alot muahhh
ur's bacha
Edited by -knirwal- - 12 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww I just loved the update...
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update ...
Maan ki akal gayi grass khanaa pagal khai ka
waiting for next update
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update piyaaa...👏👏
Loved Prem nd Geets convo...😊
Arghhh i hate NTs talkss... Hate herrr😡😡
W8ing 4 d real twists... loved dis parttt...
plzzz continue sooonnn...
Edited by renjini263 - 12 years ago
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 pm 

1 year leap...

naintara tries to trap maan 

do continue
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Nice part dear... but really scared face the twist😒
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww i love geet n prem...they share such an awesome relationship😃

maan n naintara 😵🤪🤢

cnt wait till d next one..update agen soon piya
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
oh god this NT played her game dear
and wow geet knew that prem loves her 
ossum dear
and 1 yr leap
great dear
waiting for the next update dear
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update nt maan closeness and geet knew maan loved her precap 1 year do next soon