Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: The Hidden Truth|Ch27,Pg96 **A MUST READ** (Page 69)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I may not have been commenting on your FF lately but I have been regularly reading it. So sorry about not commenting. I have been really busy over the past couple of days and only now just got time so I am here Smile
Woah Niha man you are all ready with so many twists and turns. Lol. But I am loving it. WHO IS THE ICE-CREAM GIL YAAR? Shocked . Hahaha. I am just so curious to know what relation she has or had with Uday. I am sure though that she might be his ex-girlfriend or something.
So Manyata's visiting her Dad. I wonder who those mini-dresses belong too. He probably re-married?
Hayeee Niha dying to read more. update soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Wow niha so many twists nd turns. So manyata misses her father. It means that she forgave him. So much interesting. Can't wait for d next update

-Niha-

Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
awesome updates niha Thumbs Up
really loving this story Big smile

-Niha-

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
damn...i m so late this time...stupid internet...
wohaa girl...what a twist...
she ran away...Shocked
amazing chapter yaar...very intresting..
will be waiting for next chappy eagerly..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-Anjalika13

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilybabes

i lyk ur ff very much . i read kidnapped. i m loving the follow up . keep up the gud work . plz PM me if possible 

Thanks dear, glad to hear that you like my FF :) Aww thanks, kidnapped wasn't that good LOL will try to PM you :) x
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

I may not have been commenting on your FF lately but I have been regularly reading it. So sorry about not commenting. I have been really busy over the past couple of days and only now just got time so I am here Smile
Woah Niha man you are all ready with so many twists and turns. Lol. But I am loving it. WHO IS THE ICE-CREAM GIL YAAR? Shocked . Hahaha. I am just so curious to know what relation she has or had with Uday. I am sure though that she might be his ex-girlfriend or something.
So Manyata's visiting her Dad. I wonder who those mini-dresses belong too. He probably re-married?
Hayeee Niha dying to read more. update soon!!

Lol i saw you liking my ffLOL but dont worry, i forgive you Hug only this timeWink oh okaay :)
Lol yup, one twist then another. Aww glad to hear that your loving it, alot of encouragement for me LOLLol everyone is asking me that. But if I told you then i'd spoil the rest of the ff for ya so my lips r sealed Wink Hmmm... i guess u'll find out very soon. And u never no he cud have, lol i feel so evil... strange ROFL 
lol will try to update soon!

fia21

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

Wow niha so many twists nd turns. So manyata misses her father. It means that she forgave him. So much interesting. Can't wait for d next update

Lol yeah, and there's still loads in store for u guys Wink Yup it does, lol. Will try to update soon!
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalika13

awesome updates niha Thumbs Up
really loving this story Big smile

Thanks anjiee, rly glad to hear that your loving it so farrEmbarrassed

Anjalika13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index