Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: The Hidden Truth|Ch27,Pg96 **A MUST READ** (Page 3)

smilingsona Newbie
smilingsona
smilingsona

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 35

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hey nyc concpt plz add me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 10158

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilingsona

Hey nyc concpt plz add me...

have added you to the list :)
..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 15442

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Nice character sketch...sweet heart...
i just can't wait for first chapter...
@Sarah...Mummyji...daddyji is here but with someone else...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-Anjalika13

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 15442

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niha-

Originally posted by Gods_child

Lol niha fawad..

u shud have been there when i first planned to put him in. the others had to plead me into putting him into a better character. they're scared that sarah will never forgive us ROFL
LOLstop laughing and rolling on the floor...If mummyji got to know what you were thinking..we allwill be deadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5475

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niha-

Is humsafar that thing u were watching on utube the other day? is he like the dad, and when his daughter was that taxi driver... I no fawad from one of my besties on IF, she's kinda crazy for himLOL

Nope, that ones called Pavitra Rishta. Okaay. Loool. xx


Edited by -Nahi- - 08 April 2012 at 11:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 10158

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityah

Nice character sketch...sweet heart...
i just can't wait for first chapter...
@Sarah...Mummyji...daddyji is here but with someone else...Wink

shhh!! Stop dropping hints naa. sarah's already made me mad by saying that rahul is my daddy, daddyji deserves someone betterLOL

Originally posted by nityah

Originally posted by -Niha-

Originally posted by Gods_child

Lol niha fawad.. 

u shud have been there when i first planned to put him in. the others had to plead me into putting him into a better character. they're scared that sarah will never forgive us ROFL
LOLstop laughing and rolling on the floor...If mummyji got to know what you were thinking..we allwill be deadDead

We're gonna be dead big time, so don't go dropping hints down. Let's hope she doesn't find out, or turns into jay againConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..NightDragon..Anjalika13

Add123 Senior Member
Add123
Add123

Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 966

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I loved your FF (Kidnapped) Heart
 
And am totally looking forward to read this one Wink
 
Thankyou for the PM Big smile
 
And yess you can count me in for this one Wink
 
Great Character Sketch Thumbs Up
 
Continue Soon xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 10158

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adden123

I loved your FF (Kidnapped) Heart
 
And am totally looking forward to read this one Wink
 
Thankyou for the PM Big smile
 
And yess you can count me in for this one Wink
 
Great Character Sketch Thumbs Up
 
Continue Soon xxx

Thank youEmbarrassed

I've added you to the PM List

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index