Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: The Hidden Truth|Ch27,Pg96 **A MUST READ** (Page 23)

-StarlitFire- IF-Sizzlerz
-StarlitFire-
-StarlitFire-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
If you have lost interest sweetz..then i suggest to make next part as its ending...
its better to make it end tham leaving it in between...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityah

If you have lost interest sweetz..then i suggest to make next part as its ending...
its better to make it end tham leaving it in between...Wink

thanks nitz. wow i haven't updated this in agess! im thinking about updating it sometime this week or the next. will have to see if i have any spare time. thaanks again for the opinion Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JEHAN--StarlitFire-

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, so here's chap 6. can't believe its been a very long time. One whole month! Really sorry for updating soo late, i've been recently updating my SS. Anywayz, do enjoy reading and feel free to comment and etc.

---------------

Chapter 6

Waiting in the car, I put my head on Uday's shoulder. I was feeling very tired since we had a late night, and then we woke up early for the day out. Uday caresses my hair, and I don't let him stop; in some ways it is very relaxing. We wait another 10 minutes for Unnati's "friend".

"Unnati, you sure he's coming," I say. We were all sat in a mini bus. Me next to Uday. Jay next to Rahul, and Unnati with an empty seat next to her.

"He should be coming, he promised me he would come," Unnati says worried. Then as if on cue, we see a figure running towards the bus. 

"Sorry that I was late!" The person says panting. I smile at him, as Unnati gets up and hugs the guy.

"Karan!" She exclaims.

"Unnati, how are you sweety?" Karan says.

"I'm good thanks. Come sit here next to me," She replies back. Then the to sit down, and I realise that Uday had stopped caressing my hair. I look at him, he still seems concerned.

"Uday, kya hua?" I ask him.

"Kuch nahi, go back to sleep Manyata," he says, before caressing my hair again. But I don't go back to sleep. There's something troubling Uday, and I want to find out what it is. Soon the engine starts and the driver drives to the theme park. I have only been once to the theme park when my brother was still alive. But I was too young to remember the exact details.

We carry on the journey. Everyone seems to be talking except me and Uday; but I don't question it. Soon, my eyes start to feel heavy, but I try to force them and stay awake. I can't stop myself from closing them for a second. The way he was stroking my hair made me feel sleepy. And I slowly enter hell. . .

I am walking in the theme park with Uday. We're holding hands; really happy at the moment. Deciding to go on a roller coaster, we pay for a ticket. Then we sit next to each other. 

Soon, people start to make their way to the roller coaster. Once everyone is seated and the roller coaster is full, it slowly starts to move, gradually getting faster. 

But then I knew there was something wrong; it was starting to get darker. Dark clouds started to fill the bright sky, I couldn't see anything at all. I held onto Uday's hands tighly, scared that I would lose him forever.

The roller coaster kept going on, faster and faster. My heart was beating so hard with fear, not knowing what will come up. Will the roller coaster suddenly stop? Will it send us flying off? I shut my eyes tightly, wanting everything to go away. To leave me alone. But this doesn't make a difference; it was still dark with my eyes closed. 

Instead, I open my eyes, and I come face to face with Akash's bhoot. Trembling with fear, I try to hit him but my hand goes right through him.

"Noo... no, this can't happen," I pant, not believing there was no one of getting rid of him. He laughs evily, before getting a gun out.

"This is the end of you, Manyata," He laughs.

"No! I won't let you kill me. You can't. Noo!!" I exclaim. Then suddenly there's a small light in the end of the tunnel. I can just about see a small figure standing there, saying something.

"Princess," it says. "Princess wake up."

"Princess wake up, it's only a dream!"

"Princess, wake up. Don't worry, I'm here. I won't let anyone kill you," Uday says, worried.

"Did you see him? He was right there, Akash. He tried to kill me!" I quickly choke out, nearly on the verge of crying. Uday hands me some water and I drink it.

"Manu, it was only a dream. Don't worry," He calmly tells her.

"It wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare," She says. Then she suddenly remembers that he doesn't know about her having nightmares ever since Akash was stilled.

"Nightmares?" Uday questions her.

"Erm... no. It must have been a dream," I try to lie but I know it failed. Uday was really good at detecting lies.

"Manu, you do know that your rubbish at lying?" Uday says.

"Yes, I know. You told me that before," I reply back, remembering the day when I accidently told him in anger that I was kidnapped by ghundas.

"How long have you been having the nightmares for?" Uday asks me. I gulp. I'd have to tell him about it sooner or later.

"Ever since... ever since he died," I quietly say.

"Who?" Uday asks again, confused.

"Akash," I say.

**Flashback**

Me and Uday had been wondering around in the woods. First spending some time in the meadow, and then we had decided to go back. I had suddenly lost Uday, thinking that he was playing a trick on me. But then I had realised that it wasn't a trick, there were ghundas also roaming around the forest. And one happened to touch my shoulder, and I turned around shocked. Then suddenly Uday had come out from nowhere, trying to help me escape from them.

I felt hot tears fall down my cheeks as I watched Uday fight off the men. I wanted to help him, but I was struggling. Two men had held me with a tight grip, and it hurt so much. I knew I would die soon, we wouldn't be able to get out alive.

Soon, Uday managed to fight most of the men, and rushed towards me to get me out of the tight grips from the other men. I could almost see his pain in his face. 

Suddenly, a man appeared with a gun, and Uday turned around hearing his footsteps. "Let go of her," He ordered. But Uday ignored and tried harder to set me free. I saw the anger in the man's face when Uday didnt obey.

"Let go off her now and move away!" He shouted. Uday let go, but he didn't move away, instead he remained where he was.
"Why aren't you listening to me!" The man's voice boomed across the area. I felt so scared.

"Uday, please listen to him," I told him quietly, finally finding my voice.

"No Manyata, I know what I'm doing," he told me firmly. I saw the man get his gun out, aiming it at Uday.

"Uday please, just do this for me. Please move," But this time Uday just ignored me, and stood right in front of me. I struggled even more, finally getting free. I ran in front of Uday, I couldn't let him die for me.

"Manyata what are you doing?" Uday asked me in fear.

"It's all my fault, I started this, and I'm going to end this. I led you into my miserable life. I'm sorry," I told him. I closed my eyes, when I heard the gun go off. Soon I would be dead. Soon I would be left in peace.

"Nooo!" Uday screamed, I didn't feel the bullet go through, so I opened my eyes. To my horror, I saw Aakash stood in front of me. He fell to the ground.

I turned around to Uday with my eyes widened. "Aakash..." I whispered, tears starting to form. 

**Present**

"Oh Princess, Akash has gone forever. We killed him remember?" Uday says to me.

"I know, what he seems to haunt me in my sleep," I quietly tell him. I look out of the window, not wanting to talk about it anymore. Then once again there was silence between us. 

Soon, the theme park came into view, and everyone got excited. I looked at Uday and he looked back at me.

"We might as well enjoy ourselves here," Uday tells me. I nod, mentally telling myself to avoid the haunted house and the roller coaster.

Edited by -Niha- - 14 June 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushiuZaynmohinakshi_tJustinsBaby101wendy25kojagoryfanSaHillover101.Harshita.Shazzieaslsifjsdlvjmdi-JEHAN-SyedAinahbubblycoolkriti_atharv.lostinthought.srividhya68sanghita0000IcyToastersAnjalika13Ziva01-StarlitFire-dumas...navina...

Maahii- Goldie
Maahii-
Maahii-

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I was waiting for it so much desperately & you should've updated the full part :P but koi Baat nahi atleas you're updating it :D well lobe the part ! :) I think That Karan guy is playing a negative role here but let's see ! (:

-Niha-

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
oh so finally u r updating...i can't tell u how much happy i am right now...
so update...me waiting...

-Niha-

writerjenny Senior Member
writerjenny
writerjenny

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
niha dear u r always awesome yaar

-Niha-

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManVeer4ever

I was waiting for it so much desperately & you should've updated the full part :P but koi Baat nahi atleas you're updating it :D well lobe the part ! :) I think That Karan guy is playing a negative role here but let's see ! (:

I know, im so sorry. i shud have at least ought to update the whole thing but you see the thing is I'm meant to be writting an update for this shared FF with my cousin this week but I decided to also update the FF while i had some spare time. I'm rly glad that your loving it so far. Maybe we is a negative but then again maybe he's notWink you'll find out in the following updatesLOL
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

oh so finally u r updating...i can't tell u how much happy i am right now...
so update...me waiting...

haha, im so sorry for updating soo late. i feel so bad, but i'm glad that ur happy im updating now. Will try to do the update quickly, im kinda making it up on the spot LOL let's see where my story takes usWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index