Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: The Hidden Truth|Ch27,Pg96 **A MUST READ** (Page 23)

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Nihaaa! loved the updateee! ooo very romantic lmaoo! xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Awww such a sweet update

-Niha-

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Awwwhhh :( Well Niha all I can say is it's ur choice! U know how many FFs ive left LOL You could always come backk lmaoo!

Nahi

xxx

-Niha-

janeniroopa Senior Member
janeniroopa
janeniroopa

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
really nice update and plz cont soonSmile

-Niha-

-Alisha.TaAnu- Senior Member
-Alisha.TaAnu-
-Alisha.TaAnu-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
loved ittt

-Niha-

-Alisha.TaAnu- Senior Member
-Alisha.TaAnu-
-Alisha.TaAnu-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
 nice updateee

kojagoryfan

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
do wht u want .as a reader i want u continue n finish.unfinished story/book...torture.thank u.
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshi_t

hey dear iwud really luv if u'd continue the ff bt if u've lost interest then i don't think tht u shud...maybe u shud give this ff a break...and if u regain ur interest in the future then cont. it...otherwise don't...hope it helped :)

thanks dear, i guess i could take a break and gather up ideas. i don't really want to leave my ff like this either, it would be so much unfair for you guys. thanks once again for your view (:

Originally posted by ManVeer4ever

Your FFs are truly amazing & I think u should continue writing them ;
:)

aww thanks dear, I would love to continue soon. I'm thinking about taking a break for a while. All this writing is making my mind go mentalLOL

Originally posted by muskan99

I think you should continue 

thanks dear, I will try to. 

Originally posted by wendy25

niha, this is amazing FF and you wrote it very well but we all write for our satisfaction so i suggest you to do in what you are interesting and also you have wriite approx same kind of ff before(kidnapped). so you can switch to your ss.write for your self not others as then only you could give the best. all the best, waiting for your ss , its quite different and interesting.

thanks wendy, your view has been rly appreciated. You see the thing is that writting so much all of a sudden is too much for my small brain, and I cn't stop setting myself targets about how much i shud write, giving details and coming up with good ideas. its quite pressuring, so maybe i might take a break from this ff, as i have written kidnapped all in one go. also the ss is rly interesting at the moment and has a totally different aspect, recently i've been trying to make time so i could update that. soon i will be able to.

Originally posted by AKlover101

I truly adore ur writing!!! I think u really should continue, the rest is up to u!!:)

aww thanks fizza, thats such a sweet thing to say. I guess I will continue soon but not straight away. I might take a break for a month or so. refresh my mind and etc.

Originally posted by MsLuscious

Swty i thnk u shud make da next part last n finish ths ff and den continue wid ur ff bt dnt leave it like ths :)

thanks mummyji for your view. i must be being rly horrible to you, i didnt even get to make karans entry. I will try to, but ive decided to take a break and refreshen my mind. hope you don't mind...

Originally posted by Anjalika13

ohhh well do write an ending if u dont wanna continue...Wink

lol thanks anjie. i will try to continue it after taking a break or something. i guess only time will tell ;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index