FF: The Hidden Truth|Ch27,Pg96 **A MUST READ** - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by crazy4ZaynMalik

Nice part <3

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, glad to hear that you liked the update :D
Originally posted by -Priya01

Nice part thxs for the pm dear ๐Ÿค—

thanks priya dii, glad to hear that you liked it :)
no probz about the PM ๐Ÿค—

Chapter 13 also is nice ...sorry am late ๐Ÿ˜ณ thxs for the pm ๐Ÿค—

Thank you priya dii๐Ÿ˜† lol dont worry, i understand๐Ÿ˜‰ no probz about the PM ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by nityah

girl..wat is it with manyata now...
why she is not talking to uday and resolving the matter...
Niha..are you planning to give yours manyata ..some trait of Show's Manayata...
ohhh...i was just waiting to see zayn to see in your story...i was thinking few days back..that for sure he is going to appear..in ur ff or ss...and see here he is...
loved it...

Lol, she just thinks that Uday is ignoring her and wants him to talk to her first ๐Ÿ˜‰
guess they will have a nice long chat in the next update ๐Ÿ˜†
Hmmm... i dunno...๐Ÿค”
lmao, and i guess u were rightt ๐Ÿ˜‰ zayn just ended up in this FF ๐Ÿคฃ
thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 14 is beautiful enjoy reading it...thxs for the pm๐Ÿค—

Thank you Priya dii๐Ÿ˜ณ rly glad to hear that you enjoyed reading it๐Ÿ˜† and no probz about the PM ๐Ÿค—
Hey guys. Once again thank you for all the comments, loved them all. Everyone is rly missing manveer, so I've decided to put in a scene of them. Guess you'll just have to read to find out what happened๐Ÿ˜‰. Lol, each day passing makes me so worried, will I be able to finish the FF in time? It's becoming a countdown now ๐Ÿคฃ 19 days. So 19 days, let's see how much I can get down. Do enjoy the update, do comment and leave me ur feedbacks.

Chapter 15
Talking to him...

I go back home, and sit on the sofa. Aahana was dropping off Zayn, and I knew she would be taking a long time; being the flirt that she is. I start daydreaming and thinking about how things are now with company again.

[Aahana POV]

I put the kettle on in Zayn's kitchen.

"So you live here?" I ask him.

"Yup I do," He replies back to me.

"Are you always... this sane," I question him, and he raises his eyebrow.

"Are you always... this sane," He echos. "Well, I guess no." I start laughing, and he just looks at me.

"How much sugar?" I ask.

"How much sugar?" He echos again. "3 please."

"Whoa! 3? Your gonna get diabetes really quickly," I say.

"Whoa! 3? Your gonna get diabetes really quickly," He echos again. "Well, I like my sugar."

"Can you please stop echoing," I ask him.

"Can you please stop echoing," He echos. "Sorry, it's become like a disease."

"What do you mean?" I ask him, confused.

"Well, sometimes the echoing disease comes from time to time. They call it 'The Human Echo' disease," He tells me.

"Wow, is that serious? And yay you didn't repeat what I said," I say.

"Think it's gone now, but no it's not that serious. It can get annoying sometimes," he says.

"Biscuits?" I ask, getting the biscuit tin.

"Biscuits?" He echos, "Oops, seems like I've got it again. Yes please." I laugh.

"It's like the hiccups. This is gonna be very annoying," I say, taking the tea and biscuits to the living.

"It's like the hiccups. This is gonna be very annoying," he echos. "Yeah it is, I'm really sorry. Lol."

"Lol? You use abbreviations in real life?" I ask him.

"Yeah... can you stop asking me questions, it's getting quite annoying," He says.

"Sorry. And by the way it's gone!" I tell him.

"Sorry. And by the way it's gone!" He echos. "I think it will go away if you stop mentioning it."

"Sorry..." I say. 

[Manyata POV]

There's a knock on the door. I go to open it, maybe it was Aahana back already. But instead I reveal Uday standing behind the door.

"Hi..." I say.

"Hey, I think we need to have a chat," He says.

"Okay, come in," I tell him. We both walk into the living and sit on the sofa.

"I saw that you've got a new car," He says.

"Yeah I do," I reply back.

"It's really nice, did you go and buy it with that other girl?" Uday asks me.

"Yeah, she's my cousin, Aahana," I tell him.

"She seemed really nice," He says.

"Yeah she's really nice. So what did you want to talk about?" I ask him.

"Well, the other day... about the car suggestion," He starts off.

"Yeah what about it?" I ask him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have suggested it," he says, trying to look into my eyes. All of a sudden, I feel guilty. It was my ignorance that brought us both here. He must have felt lonely as well, the others weren't gonna talk to both of us until we made up with each other.

"No you shouldn't be sorry," I tell him, looking down.

"What do you mean?" He asks, confused.

"It was my fault. I just got so annoyed, I wasn't being my normal self. Will you forgive me?" I ask, looking into his eyes for the answer.

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry. Manu, will you forgive me?" He says. This makes me get annoyed.

"Oye! I said I was sorry first, so will you forgive me?" I say.

"Okaay, I will forgive you baby. Now will you forgive me?" He says.

"Of course babes," I say and we both smile.

"Glad to be together again. I was so only recently," Uday tells me.

"I missed you too," I say, giving him a hug.

So just to make things clear, the human echo isn't a disease. It's just a one direction joke. Please watch this, you'll get it afterwards...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTqi1CA-hVU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
Thanks for the PM Niha :D
Loved the Human Echo Disease part.. I totally know that its not really a disease :D
But it was actually quite funny. And as for the Uday-Manayata scene - it was cute like always 

Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

Thanks for the PM Niha :D
Loved the Human Echo Disease part.. I totally know that its not really a disease :D
But it was actually quite funny. And as for the Uday-Manayata scene - it was cute like always 

No probz ๐Ÿค—
Lol, it makes me laugh everytime i watch it ๐Ÿคฃ and yeah, but u never no, some people might take it seriosuly.
thanks, glad to hear that you liked it :)

Amazing Update Niha ]

Very cute but short next time I expect you to write a long update yh you got 19 days hopefully you will be able to update a lot

Cont Soon
Originally posted by -Niha-

No probz ๐Ÿค—
Lol, it makes me laugh everytime i watch it ๐Ÿคฃ and yeah, but u never no, some people might take it seriosuly.
thanks, glad to hear that you liked it :)

Hehee - I watched it again and it made me laugh :?
Yeahh, I get what you mean. That can happen :D
I always love every piece of your writing!! You're like an inspiration for me now ๐Ÿ˜Š