FF: The Hidden Truth|Ch27,Pg96 **A MUST READ** - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Niha๐Ÿค—
Finally finished reading all the chapters its amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ luv your writing style i gta its a lot of suspense i guess if it wasnt any suspense the fanfic wouldn't of been called the hidden truth๐Ÿ˜† I hope you reveal it soon Manyata having nightmares in here as well as my fanfic poor her I guess we all are scaring her character๐Ÿ˜†

You wont have any internet access in holidays enjoy your vacations and yh before the holidays try and update regularly ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cont Soon
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Hi Niha๐Ÿค—
Finally finished reading all the chapters its amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ luv your writing style i gta its a lot of suspense i guess if it wasnt any suspense the fanfic wouldn't of been called the hidden truth๐Ÿ˜† I hope you reveal it soon Manyata having nightmares in here as well as my fanfic poor her I guess we all are scaring her character๐Ÿ˜†

You wont have any internet access in holidays enjoy your vacations and yh before the holidays try and update regularly ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cont Soon

Hey Anam ๐Ÿค—

Aww thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ Yep, I love to use suspense,๐Ÿ˜† and thats true, the hidden truth with no truth wud be very weird... Yeah they will be revealed in the future, can't wait to find out the reason behind yous๐Ÿ˜‰ yeah, first the bhoot and now the ice cream girl, if i was her id be thinking "Yah, hai allah, what kind of life have i fallen into?" ๐Ÿคฃ 

Yup, that's my plan. Hopefully I'd be able to get most of it posted before I forget, afterall im well known for my amazing memory ๐Ÿคฃ will try to continue soon :)
LOVED IT...yar plz who is that icecream girl...now i m eagerly waiting for the next chapter...
interesting update she having dreams about the icream girl and uday now i really need to know who she is loved the update thanks for the pm

Thxs for this lovely update dear and all the best for ur exams work well...don't worry about the next update i will wait for it ...studies come first babe.

Thxs for the pm too๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

LOVED IT...yar plz who is that icecream girl...now i m eagerly waiting for the next chapter...

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ lol if i told you now then i'd be spoiling the whole story for you. ur just gonna have to keep reading on ๐Ÿ˜† will try to update very soon
Originally posted by dumas

interesting update she having dreams about the icream girl and uday now i really need to know who she is loved the update thanks for the pm

thanks dumas, lol you'll have to keep reading on to find out. no probz about the PM :)
Originally posted by sowmyadharini

wonderful..

thanks sowmya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -Priya01

Thxs for this lovely update dear and all the best for ur exams work well...don't worry about the next update i will wait for it ...studies come first babe.

Thxs for the pm too๐Ÿค—

thank you priya dii, okaay thanks again for advice. no probz about the PM ๐Ÿค—
Hey guys, so in the last chapter I left everyone confused. Everyone's asking me about the ice cream girl, but I can't say anything about her. Time will come, and her secret will be revealed when it is the right time.๐Ÿ˜‰ But as so now, enjoy the chapter and do comment.

Chapter 10
Becoming Independent...

I smile at myself. This is what I just needed; to learn how to drive. I pick my phone up and dial the number.

"Hello?" A lady says from the otherside of the line.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could book a driving lesson today?" I say.

"Sure, what time would you like it?" The lady asks.

"Hmm... anytime soon." I reply back.

"And your name?" The lady says.

"Manyata..." I say.

"Surname?" She asks. Oh god, what surname should I go with...

"Err.. Patel," I say. 

"Okay, I can get you a lesson at 10am today," the lady tells me.

"That's fine with me," I say.

"Okay, thank you for booking," The lady says, before cutting the line off.

I look at the time, it was 9:45. That gives me 15 minutes to kill. . .

One Month Later

"Now turn left," My instructor instructs me. I was nearly dying inside with fear. I had to pass this test, then I'd be able to get a licence to drive. I change the gear, and turn to the left.

"Now park over there," He says, pointing at a free space. Oh god, not parking. I carefully go towards the place and park. I tell myself not to take too long on it; there was a massive line of cars behind me. Then I stop the engine, and look at him for approval.

"Well you'll be glad to hear that your test is now over. And I can give you back your results," He says. Please be a pass, I pray to myself.

"You did very good Manyata. A pass, well done. But... all you need to improve on is keeping a moderate speed," he says, handing me the sheet. I look at it; everything was fine but the speed.

"Yes sir, thank you," I say, smiling. He pats my back, and we both get out of the car.

"It was nice teaching you," he says.

"Thank you sir, it was nice learning too," I say, then I go back home. Passing this meant celebration. Walking into my apartment, I decide to call everyone in for a night out or just for dinner.

"Hey Uday?" I ask.

"Hey Manyata, you sound really happy," he says back to me.

"That's because I passed my driving test!" I exclaim happily.

"Wow, congrats Manu, I'll come over to yours right now," he says, and then the line went dead. It was quite strange having a conversation like this with Uday. Ever since that meeting with ice cream girl, we seemed more. . . apart. And there were more fights between us. But right now that didn't matter. 

In a matter of time, there's a knock coming from the door. I open it, and then I find myself in Uday's embrace. 

"Finally you learned to drive," he happily says, and then he lifts me up into the air.

"Uday put me down, I'm not a kid. And yeah I learned how to drive," I say. He then lets me down, and starts talking really quickly.

"Okay I'll call the others, and you make the food. Then I set up the table, and we'll all drink some wine to celebrate," He says.

"Wine...?" I hesitate. I've never drank any wine. My dad used to drink ever since my mum started acting weird. Some nights he used to come back home really drunk, and that used to scared me.

"Yeah wine. Why you asking?" He says.

"No nothing, so let's start cooking," I say, and then I go into the kitchen.

"To Manyata for passing," Rahul says, and everyone says cheers. I nervously take a sip out of the wine. It tastes horrible...

"Haha, looks like Manyata doesn't like the taste," Jay says.

"Must be her first time," Unnati says.

"Don't worry, you'll start loving it," Karan tells me.

"Erm... thanks. But I might pass on the wine now. Waters fine for me," I say putting the glass of wine down and gulping down some water instead.

"This is good Manyata," Uday says, after taking a bite from the food.

"Good? It's amazing!" Rahul exclaims. Jay then nudges him and gives him a look.

"Haha, it is amazing, Rahul is right," Karan says to me.

"Thank you Karan," I say back.

"Manyata it's delicious, love it," Unnati says.

"Thanks Unnati," I reply back. "So Uday you want anymore?" 

"No thanks, I'm full," Uday says.

"Oh really? Or is it that my food is bad today?" I ask him.

"No seriously I'm full," he says.

"Good," I mumble. I eat the rest of my food quietly.

"Manyata don't tell me you've fallen out with Uday again?" Rahul says.

"Ask him," I tell him.

"Uday?" he asks.

"I dunno," Uday says.

"Manyata, don't take it badly. You know he meant that your food is amazing," Rahul says.

"Don't worry I know." I say, trying to make my responds quick. Then there's an awkward silence over the table.

"So... have you thought about what car your going to buy Manyata?" Karan asks.

"No, I'm not sure yet," I say.

"She should buy a car like mine," Uday says.

"What if I don't want to?" I reply back.

"You said it was your favourite car..." he staggers.

"Well overtime people change, and my favourites have changed as well," I say.

"Okay... then don't buy that car," he says.

"Fine, but at least I don't need anyone to drive me to place," I tell him.

"Yes, but you don't have a car yet to drive," Uday says smirking.

"That's why I'm going to buy one soon," I say, standing up. I start to collect some dishes and take it back to the kitchen. Unnati follows me into the kitchen and I act as if I'm busy cleaning.

"Manyata is something bothering you?" She asks me, helping me out with the cleaning. Yes the ice cream girl, I think to myself.

"No Unnati, he just... he just annoys me so much recently," I say to her.

"Yeah, I've noticed. You two keep falling out recently," she states. Soon the others come into the kitchen. Everyone except Uday.
Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago