Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jklmnop

I'm really luving rahul. He makes me smile.by the way why rahul was afraid of jay in d end? Very nice update. Niha one more thing i like ur sense of humour in d ff

thanks jarin, i personally love rahul too in the ff. he;s the most interesting/funniest characters😆 nope he wasnt afraid of jay, he was getting scared of manveer, so he hid behind jay to make it look like he's invisible :) awww😳 thank you :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika13

awesome...loved all the chapters 

thanks anjie, really glad that you loved them all😳
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was shooo cute!! i loved it!
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JEHAN-

that was shooo cute!! i loved it!

aww thanks jehan, glad that you loved it😳
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi sorry for coming late😳...lovely update ...thxs for the pm 🤗
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya01

Hi sorry for coming late😳...lovely update ...thxs for the pm 🤗

no probz about the late comment ðŸ˜Š thank you priya dii, and no probz about PM 🤗
-Niha- thumbnail
hey guys. So i was thinking since there's only 3/4 weeks until school breaks up here for summer holidays, I should try and squeeze loads of updates in. You see, whilst in the summer holidays im not allowed any internet access, my parents think i shud take a break and get more sun instead. So I know you all are gonna be like, "But you took a month break from this FF" well i'm still gonna write updates but i wont be able to post them here until september. So when I come back on IF you'll possibly be getting an update everyday. How does that sound? And also to make it up, there's going to be a massive twist and I know at first you won't like it but I know when you find out the truth at the end you would love it (or like a least). Okay so here's chapter 9. I wont be able to do any updates next week becoz I have loads of exams and Im not sure if I'll be able to finish this update either.

Chapter 9
When things start to fall apart...

We return back home with a few jokes and then singing to random songs. It was nice for a change; going to the theme park and having fun. Me and Uday share another hug before we leave to go into our own apartment for the night, and we bid our goodbyes to everyone else.

When I enter the room, the first thing I do is flop onto my bed and think over the day. Meeting Karan. Finding out about Unnati. Uday meeting the ice cream girl. . .

It didn't seem right, it was like there was much more than a mere coincident. Something big must have happened between the two, even Unnati was shocked when they saw her. But who could she be? Uday's ex? No it can't be that. But why do I feel so weird? I need to find out about that girl. . . who ever she is.

I get up again; take my make up off and dress into my nightie. What ever is needed to be found out can wait for tomorrow. All I needed now was sleep.

The wind blows gently, my hair swaying in the cool breeze. My breath turns into a shade of grey as I breath out. It was winter. 

I walk through the park, careful not to touch or hurt any animals or insects. Lightly humming a tune, I look around at the park's beauty. The glistening blanket of white snow covering the fields. It was a wonderful sight.

Making light footprints in the snow, I carry walking in one direction; not sure where my feet were taking me, but either not caring. After what seems like an endless walk in a snowy wonderland, I decide to turn back and go home.

That was when I saw them. Uday and the ice cream girl. This couldn't have been happening. Is he. . . no he would never do this to me. I feel hot tears fall down my cheeks leaving wet trails, which then turn cold from the cool breeze. I collapse onto the floor. No... no, it can't be... he said... he said that he loved me...

I wake up twisted in my duvet again. Nearly on the verge of falling of the bed, but also sweating madly. "Don't worry, it was only a dream..." I tell myself. "Only a dream..." I get up and check the time. 8:03am. 

I get change, and go have some breakfast. I don't know why I'm being so weird. . . it was only a girl. Stop being stupid, she's nobody. But she is somebody. Somebody both Unnati and Uday knew. I need to know who it was. 

Soon getting really annoyed with myself for thinking such things I slap myself. "There, now shut up and eat your cereal," I tell myself. "Then I can try and see if anyone is free." I finish my breakfast, and obey the rules I set myself. Picking up my new mobile phone, I try to decide who to call. 

"Don't do anything silly like throwing your phone," I instruct myself. "Remember, the last time you did that, you ended up breaking it because you found out the truth about your mum". My mum. . . if only she never had an affair. If only my dad didn't kill her, then maybe... then maybe I still would have been at home. Still would have been happy...

Shaking my head, I decide to call Rahul first. Maybe then I'd be able to talk to him about it, he'd be able to give me advice.

"Hey?" I say.

"Hello, Manyata?" Rahul asks.

"Yeah, it's me. I was wondering, would you be able to come over here?" I tell him.

"Oh sorry Manyata, me and Jay are going out. She wants to do some. . . shopping," he replies back.

"Okay, don't worry then. Have fun byee," I say.

"Okay bye," he says, and the line gets cut.

So that only leaves me with Uday, Unnati and Karan. Unnati and Karan would probably be spending their time together, so that cancels it down to Uday. Great, I can't talk about him with him, it just wouldn't work. But I did have a day to spend...

I get out of the chair and go out of my apartment. I take a deep breath before knocking on to Uday's door. No answer. I knock again. Still no answer.

"There's something wrong, at least one person other than me are free on a day," I say to myself. "Unless..."

He couldn't of could he? Spending the day with that. . . girl. Is my dream coming true? I walk back to my apartment worried. What should I do now? Ugh... a whole day to kill and no one is free. I flick through a random directionary (like a yellow pages catalog with ads etc.) when it stops on an ad.

Are you also depending on other people to take you to places?
Want to be independant?
Want to go to places without anyone's help?

Then learn to drive within a month with us.

Call 0074-318-0976 to find out more

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
edit
awesome update ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Anjalika13 - 11 years ago
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i was just gonna comment tht the ice cream gal is sure someone imp. and i guess and i guess tht's the hidden truth here...and then i see tht u've updated 9th chp as well...half of it but still...no no no no i don't want them to go apart...oh plzzz no...😭...plzz dont do this!!!...gonna comment fr the 9th chpy wen fully updated ðŸ˜Š
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fully updated...i guess she's starting to feel lonely now...she misses her family...she wants someone with her all the time...just to be there fr her...me feeling so bad fr her...i don't blame her...plus she's feeling so insecure after the ice cream girl incident...plzz make her happy soon...i hope the problems at least start to get solved soon cz ur updates have always been so happy-ish...so sad updates make me really sad...and update the next part soon dear!! ðŸ˜Š