Originally posted by: akshi_t

nyc update...update soon πŸ˜Š 

Thank you, will try to soon

Thank you😳

Will try to soon
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, I'm so sorry for updating after such a long time. I totally forget and was too taught up in my shared FF with my cousin. If I forget again, then feel free to spam me here, or send me scraps asking me when I'm gonna update; it will help me remember to update again. Since I forget about updating, the chapter to come will be special, and will have some romantic manveer scenes in. That's my way of apologizing for being forgetful. Anywayz, I hope you enjoy reading chapter 3. Also feel free to comment, and do "like" the post.

Chapter 3

(M POV)

I've been standing in the changing room for probably about half an hour now. Modelling all our choices we had picked from the shop. I realised that Unniti cares a lot about the quality of the clothing. She wouldn't let me go and buy cheap ones.

"After all, it's my first gift to you. I want to give you something that you really like," She tells me.

"But Unniti, it's just a replacement for my uniform. And I'm going to pay for I, OK?" But she would ignore me and go looking for other tops.

I'm now changing into a blue shirt, it's quite nice. I get out of the changing room to show Unniti but she shakes her head.

"Here wear this," She throws a white top towards me. I nod, and quickly go back to the changing room. We must have been here for at least an hour. I was already starting to get hungry. I take a look at the top Unniti hands me; it's a white long top with pink floral designs on it. The hem of the arms has a small black border. It's simply beautiful.

I return back to the changing rooms and put the top on. Perfect.

"So how do I look?" I ask her once again, pretending to be on the catwalk. Unniti laughs at my posing attempts before replying back.

"Manyata! It looks beautiful on you," Unniti exclaims. I give her a quick swirl.

"OK that's good because I'm getting it," I tell her, before I return back to the changing rooms for the last time. I take the top off, and wear my work top again. The top's 10 rupees, I can't believe Unniti chose this cheap one. But that's a plus side, I quickly head out of the changing rooms and head towards the counter.

"Manyata, wait up! Remember I'm paying for the top," She tells me. I instantly stop, and wait for her to catch up.

"Okay Unniti," I say trying to hide the fact that I'm lying. We head our way to a till.

"That will be 10 rupees," The man behind the counter says. Unniti nods, rummaging in her handbag for her purse. Luckily I have 10 rupees in my hand and I quickly give it to the man. He thanks me, and Unniti looks up confused.

"OMG! Manyata, I told you I would pay!" She exclaims, but it was too late. The man had given us our bag and we were heading out of the shop.

"I felt bad about you paying. Now let's go and eat something," I say back to her.

"Okay, but I'm paying for your lunch," She tells me. I don't reply back. We'll see who pays, I say to myself.

We're sat in a caf, just about to order our food. I look up from my menu when the waiter comes up to us.

"What do you want Manyata?" Unniti asks me.

"You know what; I'm not hungry at all. I'll just have some hot chocolate," I say to her and the waiter. But to be honest, I was starving; but I didn't want to owe Unniti anything.

"Are you sure Manyata?" She asks, and I nod. "Okay then, I'll just have a tuna sandwich and a bottle of mineral water," She tells the waiter.

"Anything else?" The waiter asks. We both shake our heads.

"Oh, by the way, can we pay our money first," I ask, Unniti gives me a strange look.

"Sure madam, that's 5 rupees for the hot chocolate and 30 rupees for the sandwich and water," the waiter says. I pay for my hot chocolate and Unniti pays for her food.

"I thought I would pay for your lunch," Unniti says.

"Yes I know but I really wanted to pay for my hot chocolate," I say, realising it was a bad excuse, but she nods.

Then her phone rings. She checks it. Probably a text.

"Manyata, I'm gonna go to the loo. I'll be back soon," She says. I nod and she heads her way towards the toilets.

Soon the waiter comes back with our food, and I start slowly sipping my hot chocolate.

Half an hour passes, and Unniti still hasn't come back. Probably a long queue in the toilets. After another 15 minutes she's still not back. I'm so hungry, I decided to eat Unniti's lunch; she shouldn't mind. I take small bites out of the tuna sandwich. I must say I've never quite liked tuna, but I'm so hungry; it doesn't matter.

Once I've finished the tuna sandwich, I realise Unniti should have been here by now. I look in the caf toilets but there seems to be no sign of her. She must have ditched me, but I don't understand why she would do that.

How would I get home now? I decide to call Uday to pick me up.

"Hey Uday?" I ask.

"Hey Manyata," he replies back.

"Could you pick me up? You see Unniti kind of abandoned me in the caf. She only told me she was going to the toilets but she's not there," I explain to him.

"Sure, I'll come now, but that doesn't sound like my choti," he says.

"That's what I thought. Come quickly, maybe we could search for her here," I tell him.

We meet outside of Starbucks. Uday told me that Unniti's car was in the parking lot; this means she is still in the mall.

"She was daydreaming in the car you know," I tell him.

"Choti isn't like this though. She usually tells me everything," Uday says concerned.

"Yeah, and well I'm her best friend," I reply back to him.

"Let's go and search for her then," He says.

"Theek hai," I tell him. We head towards the clothing store we got our top from, and that's when Uday notices my top.

"By the way, nice top," He says. I raise my eyebrow.

"Since when were you interested in my clothing?" I ask him.

"Since now," He winks. I nudge him. Now that I've known him better, he can be quite annoying and cheeky at times, but thank god he isn't anything like Rahul. I randomly burst out laughing from the thought.

"What?!" Uday exclaims.

"Nothing, I was just imagining if you were Rahul instead," I say. He raises his eyebrow.

"So you like Rahul better than me now?" He asks, I could easily tell he was joking around with me.

"No way, I'd like a monkey better than Rahul. If I liked Rahul better than you, where would that leave you?" I say, trying to hide my laugh.

"Well, I've got tough competition. A monkey great!" he sarcastically says.

"I'm guessing Unniti's not here. Let's try that restaurant next door," I say, trying to change the topic.

"Okay," he replies back. We walk out of the store, keeping an eye open for Unniti. It was quite strange how Unniti was acting very weird today. To be honest, in the past couple of days Unniti has been very quiet, and sometimes she wouldn't turn up at any of our arranged events.

"Uday isn't that Unniti over there?" I say out loud, before Uday has to hush me. Unniti is sitting in the restaurant.

"Manyata, come here, then she won't see us," he says. So now we were going to spy on her.

"Aww, she's with another guy," I whisper.

"Manyata! She's with a guy, and we don't know him?!" He exclaims in a hushed voice.

"So what? Seems like Unniti's found her lover. No wonder she ditched me," I laugh. Uday doesn't say anything, but instead h watches his little sister.

The guy who is with her is tall and looks handsome. Just perfect for Unniti, and all of a sudden I'm so happy for her.

"I wonder why she didn't tell me earlier," I tel him.

"I wonder why she was hiding this from me," Uday exclaims. And that's when I realise that Uday's shocked.

"Uday stop being so' shocked. Shouldn't you be happy for your sister?" I tell him.

"Yes I guess so," he says.

"Come on, let's go home. I'm so tired," I tell him. He nods and we head out of the mall.

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it maanyath wanting to not owe unnti and unnati disappearing to meet this guy loved how uday and maanyath went after love the update well written thanks for the pm

-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amaazing update Nihaa Abbas! πŸ€— I love the new twist in Unniti's life!

Nahi

xxx
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update loved it maanyath wanting to not owe unnti and unnati disappearing to meet this guy loved how uday and maanyath went after love the update well written thanks for the pm

Thanks😳 

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

Amaazing update Nihaa Abbas! πŸ€— I love the new twist in Unniti's life!

Nahi

xxx

Mrs Nahi John Abraham πŸ€— Thank you😳 I'm glad you liked it and also a big thanks for reminding me to updateπŸ˜†
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hahahaha it was great bt h0w cn a shirt b of 10 rs n h0t ch0colate of 5 rs dat wax lil sh0ckng thng!