Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Nina thankyuu for bringing tht to my attention...i actually thot it may be a coincidence since it is da first tymm...too bad i will have to take this further on...

LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Nina thankyuu for bringing tht to my attention...i actually thot it may be a coincidence since it is da first tymm...too bad i will have to take this further on...

When I Pointed That On ... She Said It Was Coincidence ... I Believed I Though Maybe ... But This Is Second Time She Is Doing This ... Ya You Have To ... Syra Was To Upset And Was Quitting But I Forced Her To Not ... It's Really Bad
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ ashu love u tooo xx i actually went through ur entire two gallerys to find ur sig :p
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ nena i know , i noticed sayru sig aswell, i was about to mention, but then saw you had done already, this is not done, and not fair

btw missed you xxx
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Originally posted by: salma434

@ nena i know , i noticed sayru sig aswell, i was about to mention, but then saw you had done already, this is not done, and not fair

btw missed you xxx

Aww Missed You Too 🤗 ...
Ya I Know ... It's Good To Get Inspired ... But Getting Overly Inspired And Copying Style It's Really Not Fair ... Im Too Creative I Too make Stuffs And I'm Proved To Say I'm Inspired From Ash And Syra ... But I See To That I Never Copy Others Style Be Unique ...
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Originally posted by: salma434

@ ashu love u tooo xx i actually went through ur entire two gallerys to find ur sig :p

See See Ash We Love You So Much And Creation ... We Can't Tolerate Anyone Else Copy Ur Style And Take Credit For It 😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Love the stuff Savy, Dips, Aishu!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! I'm loving all the VD-DD stuff, what will we be calling them?!
Thanks for the avis senorita!!!

Beautiful avis Savy and love those siggies Dips--however, I do hope you're not copying b/c it really makes me feel bad since I love your work so much...hopefully this can be sorted out quickly!!!

Ash: when will you make more stuff?! Miss your creative toes and fingers!😆
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Creation Everyone.
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@Sweet_coco you gave me the biggest heart-attack of my life :P I thought you were saying i copied something and then i re-read it and saw that it wasn't directed towards me :P lol