Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 71)

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashmi24sya

<font color="#ff0099">amazing amazing amazing...Clapstill how many words to express!!!!Thumbs UpQuestion</font>
<font color="#ff0099">lovely update...so simple yet beautiful and natural story...Star</font>
pleaseee pm me the next part when you update it...Hug

Thanks! I'm sending you a buddy request accept that and you'll get PMs =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anera

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Dear Diary,

OMG!! Overheard mum and dad talking about having another baby! I'm only 2 and they've already started thinking abt it?!

I was trotting along minding my own business when I caught Dad telling mum that how he would love to have a baby princess now! And mum corrected him saying "no, not a princess, a jalebie baby! We already have a laddo now we want a cute little girl named jalebie" And dad was making her understand saying, "Janu, there are too many different types of sweets to possibly have that many children. This is Shantivan not a methai ka dabba..."

And for a second my imagination ran wild, and I imagined a fat little sister named cham cham, an enormous round boy named Gulab Jamun, another sister named Barfi... No! I shook my head to quickly get rid of my thoughts! Dad wouldn't let that happen, i hope!

Suffering from a rather sore throat today. Mouth too sore to think. Mum's very grumpy cos I kept her up all night. And she's the one who wants a truck load of babies- you gotta learn that it goes with the territory, doll...

She took me to her room and insisted on squawking me lullabies to calm me down, which to be honest in my ill state I could have done without. I'm not trying to be mean, but there's a limit to how much a person can listen to 'Aj dhoop nikli suhani! Kapray dhonay ka bahana, what the, what the, what the' as a lullaby... As if I don't hear enough What the's with dad in the house...

And i've been thinking about how I feel about having a sibling, i'm not sure... On one hand, it'd be quite nice having another kid in the house- atleast I'd be able to get a bit of intelligent conversation. On the other hand, being an only child does have its advantages- I've got my parents undivided attention so that they can attend to my every need. I'll have to give the matter some more thought.

Slept with Mum and Dad last night due to the sore throat and Woke up at sharp 8 o'clock due to Mum and Dad's usual bickering about who's going to have a shower first. Seriously these two will never grow up!

And what I don't understand is why on earth don't one of them move into another room? We have a huge house. I'm two and I've my own bedroom! Why do they share a bedroom? Adults! I'll never understand them!

So today Mum won and went to take the shower first. Dad was very grumpy and went to the other love of his life, I mean his plants and starting watering them while mumbling 'What the's' under his breath. Poor lad had an important meeting that day and he was getting late.

I had just started playing with my toys when I heard wind blowing and knew what was coming next before it even started- The Weird Rabba Way music! I turned around to see Mum coming out of the bathroom toweling her hair dry and Dad looking at her with gooey eyes and the stupidest look on his face. Their eyes met and the staring session started! Oh my sweet Lord! Where Do I run?!

I've noticed that ever since mum and dad have been thinking about having another baby, these Rabba Way moments have increased in frequency and intensity! Weird, huh?

And thats why I've got this feeling that somehow these Rabba Ways have a hand in having another baby. I think when mum and dad look into each other eyes like lunatics, they'll just decide through their eyes in a moment of stupidness that they absolutely want another baby and will go and get it! Come to think of it, I've absolutely no ideas where do you get babies from! I'll have to find out when I get a little older...

So in order to avoid this fiasco, I quickly jumped in my baby ferrari and banged it into dad's leg! He started jumping up and down on one leg while mum jumped around him asking if he was ok? Their eye lock was broken and my mission was accomplished!

And this is my newest resolution now: Not allow dad and mum to have Rabba Way if I can help it...

Manorma Daadi has immersed herself in doing one of the jigsaw puzzles I got on my 2nd birthday these past couple of days. The box says, '2-4 years' so Manorma Daadi thinks she's doing really well.

Sometimes, I feel bad for Mum and Payal Mausi. Everyone thinks they are Raizada bahu's so they don't have any work to do, when Infact they spend all their time working and cooking in the kitchen.

I know we have HP but dad pays him so little that he refuses to do any other work than delivering Manorma Daadi her daily orange juice and opening the front door once in a while.

Infact, sometimes I believe HP has even more money than dad cos he can afford to have a complete face transplant every few weeks. You must have noticed how his face keeps changing altho his name remains the same!

How was it, ppl? =D Please let me know! And Comment comment Comments! They motivate me ALOT!! =D

**PART 7 PAGE 89**

Edited by SmileyStar - 28 May 2012 at 6:02am

The following 369 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhpsychomegfarha451288mishimtap173Rain_droprithuparnaarshiiilotus32HRIDAYANSHchillieslarumasaya_d23underground1arshicrazycrazy.kiya.refriendshreSna1288ayeshaf12poornimanagarajnewipkkBDSSthepelicananjali2395shy_chickabcdzjas611cookie.dsunaina.999Pantheraoncaseqalhaffyspiceangelsanju_sweet21suhanamausamdivyyasreetomchi94snjadaparis_leeuthra.kgSURABRADChardonnaysupernova_moondiyaRaj3pamalovearshirastyrita1015nzmonicacuppycake11ocean28CrazyArshiFanMONAKARANSwamuNszvs-Arshitwinklegirljumpingstarfishradhika_6088darkangelprainy987NaLeyton23arshifreak2711swapnikaarshiMathu27.jalminnumairisjayashreesbsSrijaBharathirupikatruth1-1lovingangelelle22pixielove29gagsyKhushixoxomoonlight3887nasima1234rs67LEYLA2005dangerous donme_lovelygulzszsrafnaramyaduraimistletoe22scrazym8998sumalihemvbloveBarunValleyTheNikil1bungeejumprajvtaprioty1000-divya-yeskayjoa123maangeet_rocksC3_IFrjhaveriClassy_GalSumaiya27rsshreegreenbutterflyCool_docdhahicuriousbookwormipi2011Taz.roxoxlimitlessmak3mesmilewinchfireLoveArnavKhushijankisoni86darkninjamalios112801raparigakawkabonsoumyaksoapfreak13mcguinesskria1996Shahid_lovervvinihari93ThrishSweetSophieAnneyhuzaifahdiya33hellokitty94shona-limaaji89purplepixieTRND86UV_ArshiDaspayelCuriousmindAtyaysmarty94sval000ipkknd_loverlOVENImaya252Hunnybunny3esmeralda111nupsiiiAnuLovesBarunipkknd_gbdfanbarunxoxosimransmilyaminta13dancydreamersanyukta90Sara.Mmaazia1likeNoOthertokyotmowlacrazzychipsArshi4evrnevrmysterygirl06Denaiddreamgirlrus23chilukuripuriarshiyakanishkaarshifan91katy185..Sri..sd..lg..aneratanvi_arshiAsvatishaz007farha623Meghipksrija.singh04rizibswetha1495srain10arnavandkhushi1dimple288--BumbleBee--heavenspiritRoslyn1991blackdice1001priyankaaSumuki..Zenny..sini1234ayl123josephadamjonasShweta16911DAlicerockinggirl5.1.1.1.1Arshi1195purpleloveGoldenEyesshils28ArHiluv-Nashita-Sunikajolkonna2Desi4LifeOrion_NApples94the_breezemeera06P4ROrashgirl000gom3090coolfloramerrydockseabeautyHonkytonkmsmarpleArShi_scorptrouble_006mizzraksha712Glimmermirax.Heena.xpaircubesweet_butterflyixrayPrincess_Mansi..-Niru-..Sienna..AR-ARHI_nailaserialmaniacSweet_AshumAliya_hzsnHeerbeautyIlovemskAdorableTroublelazylad8-FauZidlippinksshighonshowsShamz94Cythereanishijpatelnav_batsulochana90-Ishana-sriraodevishreeinshuuOlive_RoseN0306smiley-shineysneaky-ajdevsumsparklystarstudswetha_ch-Viji-ArhiIPKKNDmistyrainsCyberpsychooo__blossom__Arshi_lovergalnazibahaycma98emistry...Penknife...segadIceflamesmehak06BornToShipArShiclaireDDbinimotirakenduvadanaswat.gAmanda.LimPastelBeautygangsupenny25spillanazcaHawa1997.BumbleBee.ForthislifeonlyPinky.RaizadabubulswtJaveria3991-MissBoiiVamp-ISensedYouSkiranaquagalAnarocksickSSB28.crazzy4arshi.PepsiGirl101enriquedeepika45StormChaserchandana.sDiahh--drama_queen--Angels11aimy.kriti_atharvfarheen75bhaktiiizaniaxzafi.vrshn.maankigeet4ever--sumana13--cherry227trina2010smanashred12hindu4lyfMagicalKashbmtdluverSophia21shaaranyaboyznakamalluangeldebby_11soapsuds_NiShI_ShiningStar18AR_LOVERkvarshamanjhapixie_nverisimilitude--peehu--Viji79Soulmate_Sana..Amri..Ethereal-PathGirlabouttownSimiSayspakpearlsarra0Ilahi_mera_Jiya-TeekhiMishti-SamiyaIPKKNDFAYKHAN29LyssaPieKookiemonstermorning_dews-aparna-Pr1yankasummaiyasayedpieryroseAazeen02snoopy84Tia.0aartipartyyArshisarunrocksRiima_Azraasusan7pup03Preet.KcIPK..Jenny..Gunjan..bluemoon2551chillytash10Rasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPKFazila~Sunshine Girl..-IronyDied-..BeingBlunt

sulochana90 IF-Dazzler
sulochana90
sulochana90

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Awesome simply amazing
"I know we have HP but dad pays him so little that he refuses to do any other work than delivering Manorma Daadi her daily orange juice and opening the front door once in a while."
this is really funny Clap
great brains and awesome thoughts 
cheers
Please continue would love to read more

Edited by sulochana90 - 26 May 2012 at 4:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zenny..StormChaserSmileyStarFAYKHAN29

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulochana90

Awesome simply amazing
"I know we have HP but dad pays him so little that he refuses to do any other work than delivering Manorma Daadi her daily orange juice and opening the front door once in a while."
this is really funnyClap
<font size="2">great brains and awesome thoughts</font>
<font size="2">cheers</font>
<font size="2">Please continue would love to read more</font>

Thanks Sweetie! Glad you enjoyed this one too =D and you are fast girl =D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anerasulochana90

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali.deepz

amazingSmile

Thanks honey! =D
hellokitty94 Senior Member
hellokitty94
hellokitty94

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
oh man really i am bursting into laugh each and every line and the babys mission is to disturb the rabba vey wow...and hp having face transplantation really hilarious pls continue it yaar and as soon as possible...i loved it to the core...u are really a exceptional writer ...loved it...thx thx for a such a good work...over all...Clap ClapClapClap

ROFL:D 

SmileyStar

-Kanha- IF-Rockerz
-Kanha-
-Kanha-

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
awesome updt

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnanshi

oh man really i am bursting into laugh each and every line and the babys mission is to disturb the rabba vey wow...and hp having face transplantation really hilarious pls continue it yaar and as soon as possible...i loved it to the core...u are really aexceptional writer ...loved it...thx thx for a such a good work...over all...Clap

ROFL:D

Thank youuu sooo much!! Ok, I'll try updating soon Inshaa Allah =D

Go to top