Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 71)

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Awww..ashar must have looked so cute in dat 3 piece suit,,,,Day Dreaming
pls do try to send me a PM wen u update..i absolutely lovd it!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

He doesn't get a driver to drive his SUV so that he can provide me with every possible thing! Oh, I do love him loads! We all love your dad too jr ASRLOL

Dad just kept flashing this little piece of plastic around and presto, you get everything! LOL
<font size="2">Expect your dad to keep flashing a little piece of plastic everywhereLOL
</font>
And Thank God Manorma Maami didn't go to shopping that day cos a policeman was roaming the mall and if he saw what sort of clothes maami was shopping, i'm afraid he would've sent her down for crimes against fashion.ROFL

. I highly suspect this is the Nandkisor my mum's buaji has been looking for all her life. ROFL You dont know what happened during your maasi's mehendi

And Weird guy- started having jetlag after 2 weeks of staying at our house. I mean, what the?! Your dad had the same expression a few years back

. Although mum does sometimes forcibly read it to him as his bedtime story.Shockedseriously?
<font size="2">ROFL
</font>

In the end, I decided that I should leave them the way they were cos I believe that messy and unkept hair give me a very rugged look! And I say so myself, I looked pretty damn hot!WinkGearing up for your future perhaps?

But then, Dad got jealous of all the attention I was receiving and yelled 'What the' at all the girls and told them he doesn't pay them to sit around and play with babies and all of them scurried away. ROFL

But I know what you must be thinking that gone are the days when the damsel was in distress and a knight in shining armour saved her. Instead my ruggedly handsome dad was in distress and my mum in glittering pom-pom clothes saved him! Things have taken quite a turn in the 21st century, huh? ROFLROFLROFL

<font size="2">Simply brilliant! Is all I can say</font>
<font size="2">Thanks so much for the PMBig smile</font>

Hahahaha =D I loved your comment and your remarks between the updates =D I'm so glad you liked it! Your comment actually put a huge grin on my face =D Thanks Sweetie!!

Sweet_Ashum

himba Senior Member
himba
himba

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Way to go ! do PM me.

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nav_bat

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
OMG! Just came acroos this, it was bloody hillarious, I havent laughed so much all my life, until i read this, awesome thing, your creativty seems to be sprining like a fountain full with endless amount of water.
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shyamo! Haha, the last paragraph of Part 5 was simply epic! Too good really, you HAVE to contue this!</font>
</strong>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana">Arnav as Dad, all gooey gooey, man it would be a treat to watch this in real, hahaLOLI dont have the least bit of doubt in Ashar getting his dads drop dead gorgeous looks,Embarrassed</font>
<strong><font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana">Khushi, still low on fashion? Pity her, poor guy, just got the most effing crazy parents in the whole wide world.LOL</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Part 6 to be brought up preety early please, Please.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>

Thank you sooo much for you absolutely awesome comment! =D I'll try updating this weekend and will send you a PM =D
SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Ashar is so self obsessed "main apna favourite hu" Big smile

He is his father's son completely Smile

I guess I am more in love with ASR's son than ASR himself Wink

Great update. Take him to Laxmi Nagar next Wink

Thanks for your regular comments! You're awesome! =D And Laxmi Nagar? Is that Khushi's house? :)
hellokitty94 Senior Member
hellokitty94
hellokitty94

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
wo wow wo...so superb really loved it...idk how i missed it but fraking awesome yaar...so superb...pls if u have a habit of pming plspm me also...sema...so superb...

SmileyStar

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
wow!!!!! ASHER is really somethingTongue I want her 2 drool over KHUSHI just like his fatherWink

SmileyStar

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Wow...that was so sweet... Embarrassed
brilliant storyline...Clap Wonderfully written...Thumbs Up

SmileyStar

Go to top