Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 145)

natashaa46 Goldie
natashaa46
natashaa46

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Brilliant work
love the baby Ashar 
n his dairy entiresSmile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

-Grace- IF-Rockerz
-Grace-
-Grace-

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
ok so my exams are around the corner and this presentation is coming up which is causing y death so PLEASEE update soon ?
like this thursday?? and then maybe another update around next thursday?
Thankss <3

SmileyStar

gom3090 Goldie
gom3090
gom3090

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
wonderful update..loved the convercation betwwen sarh and Junior ASR...the guy is so smart..

SmileyStar

Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
This is great Clap

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

I would've loved to wear a Three piece suit as I've seen dad's effects on girls. Otherwise why would chicks drool over him with me around? Ahem coz we have seen him without 3 piece tooWink

I think so myself- I looked smoking hot. Yeah right. After all hotwa ka beta hotwa hi hoga na?LOL

Lavanya Aunty seemed like a sweet thing, a little slow in the head Ehhh? Nooo! Infact she was the fastest one n I guess the 1st one who understood about your parents and let you being born.

but then My eyes fell on Sarah and my world turned upside down! My heart started going 'dhak dhak' and for a minute I thought I was having a heart attack but then I realized it was probably just plain old Acidity. Like mother like son. So you are your mother's son eventually. No not that I had any doubt. This one cleared any if I hadLOL

A soft music began playing of its own accord in the background which went something like, "Baby Ve, O Baby Ve" startling me at first but then I remembered Mum and Dad's Rabba Ve music and figured out that this must happen when your in love (Though I believe our tune was cooler and more funkier) ROFLBaby ve? Did you get gooey eyed? Did winds blow unnecessarily? If so then you definitely are in love my boy!

"Mummy sack servant!" "Mummy changed my nappy again!" OMG! She is SO sophisticated. Lavanya ki beti hai na, isliye! Wait n see more of her "sophisticated-ness"

We got on like a house on fire. Despite the difference in our ages, she understood me perfectly well, although she is very posh: Wink How much is the diff in your ages jr. ASR?

Ashar: Hey baby, whats happening?

Sarah: I say, must you speak in such an uncouth manner? ROFL Love Sarah for this! Jr. ASR was talking like a road side Romeo. Forgot his manners! Teach him something.

Sarah: One is used to something a little more elegant. ooohhh! She's perfect for you dude!

Ashar: Well, I'm sure we could rustle something up.

Sarah: Well in that case, I would be delighted to accept. Green signal from me! Baby ve..baby ve..baby ve o baby ve!LOL

My Mum doesn't even wear Saaries unless there's a special occasion and she needs to dazzle dad. Let your mum wear anything. You'll always find your dad dazzled. Go spy on her cosmetics. Not even the red one which mum wears at almost every available possibility. Though It is begining to look a little worn out. LOLThat red saree has an interesting history. You can ask your Lavanya aunty about it. She'll give you the detailsLOL

I've noticed My mum is more inclined towards suits which have dupatta with them cos I've heard Mum's dupattas have played quite a significant role in my parents relationship by getting stucked at various places (Dad's SUV's review mirror, Dad's laptop case, in the trunk of dad's car- to name a few) and initiating Rabba Ve moments. Lol yeah. That was the only thing which bind them together when your dad was with Lavanya. ooopppsss! You dont know that do you? Never mind. Slip of tongueWinkLOL

So yeah, If it hadn't been for Mum's dupattas, I most probably wouldn't even be born yet!
It's because of your mum's dupattas your siblings too will be born I bet!ROFL

She got so happy after making me wear it despite my screaming, saying I looked as handsome as some bloke called Salman Khan making dad scowl. ROFLYour dad still scowls at the mention of Salman Khan? Old habits die hard

Sometimes she actually makes me wish for a sister so that she can take all of this on her.
Dont worry baby! Your wish will soon be granted

Dad's eyes are really nice but Dad's arms? I should hope not. His are all big and hairy, mine are much smaller and well, sort of pink- altogether more sophisticated. ROFLThey arent always hairy. Check them out when he goes for a showerROFL

Another brilliant update Fari!
<font size="2">Loooved it! Thanks for the PM</font>

Hahahaha! Have I ever mentioned How much I love you and your comments! You're a genius =D

Hahaha! Loved the bit abt seeing Arnav shirtless! Hehehe! And your comments on their conversation and Baby Ve was absolutely H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!! And more siblings being born cos of Khushi's dupatta! LOL!! =D

And sooo sorryyy for not replying earlier! I started some summer course and I'm terribly busy so didn't get time to reply back to comments but yours is the first one i'm replying to cos duhh! You write the best ones =D and Thanks for Everything!! I've never known such an awesome commentor before ;) You're the BEST!! =D Love you loads! Mwahhh! :)

Sweet_Ashum

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Baby Ve was epic. You are too hilarious man. Ashar is such a narcissist. Sarah is so cute. So Lavanya now wears Chamkili suits. Red is his father's weakness after all to mummy ko to pehenne ka padhi Big smile

Awww! Glad you liked it! And yeah, Lavanya has given up her western clothes and now wears a 'sanskari bahu' outfit though she lives in london =D Hahaha! She really was a good student! Dint forget Khushi's lessons! ;)
SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_hzsn

Baby Ve O Baby ve!!!ROFLROFL

Seems like Khushi'z still bad at choices!!
Poor Ashar...Total ASR attitute!!

Yeah! Khushi will continue dressing Ashar like this unless she gets a baby daughter to take all this out on =D
SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi_lovergal

<font color="#ff0033" size="4">hahahahahahahaha</font>

</strong>
<font color="#ff0033" size="4">Baby Ve cracked up so bad </font>
<font color="#ff0033" size="4">Bahut hi accha chapter tha Fari Clap</font>
<strong><font color="#ff0033" size="4">Arnav ka beta toh apne bapse bhi jyda akdu hai hehe akhir beta kiska hai</font>

Awww! Glad you liked it Roshni! And yes, he's ASR's son! Being Akdu is in his genes =D

Go to top