Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 144)

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
wow i loved ur fff alot its awesomeee...
i liked baby ashar alot assame his dadd..LOLLOLLOL...
baby ve baby vee hahahhaLOLLOLLOL...
i was controling my laugh while reading ur updatess damn they r sooo funnyyLOLLOL...
ashr fsrt words what daaLOLLOL... interupting rabba veeLOLLOL...
but to his bad luckk al ready two sibilngs are coing for himmLOLLOL...
ashr and srah convo was awesomee LOLLOL...
i am not able stop laugh while reading updates damn my stomach ufffLOLLOL...
plzzz update fst dying to read ittLOLLOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

tmowla Senior Member
tmowla
tmowla

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
first of all...you did a marvelous job at the diary thingy..just loved every word of it...i literally cried myself laughing so hard that my mom thought i was possessed Confused... but nonetheless i loved the whole episode..and loved the song baby veCool,,,

it was a great story... 

SmileyStar

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Nice update

SmileyStar

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
OH MY GOSH!!!!
HE'S SOOO SWEEET
JUST LIKE ARNAV!!!!!
CHOOSY LITTLE BOY, SO FULL OF HIMSELF...BUT VERY CUTE, PLZ CONTINUE SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!
DancingBlushingROFLPartyClap

SmileyStar

Princess_Mansi Goldie
Princess_Mansi
Princess_Mansi

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
part 7 was so cute and poor asr jr left olone in the hiuse when his parents went on a date poor guy and his Sarah also ditched him

SmileyStar

Princess_Mansi Goldie
Princess_Mansi
Princess_Mansi

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

I'm really glad dad took mum out for dinner, she loves food and the sight of it makes her forget stupid stuff like 'Rabba Ve'. I'm dead sure she was too busy gobbling food to have time for a Rabba Ve moment... Excellent!       Dude your parents manage to Rabba Ve even in the most complicated situations. And a lot can happen over dinnerWinkha ha Munazza you are right I can imagine that

By the way, its funny how my Mum is so thin when she loves eating so much. And its even funnier how she faints every Tej just because she misses a meal... And the most weird thing is, she always manages to faint in dad's arms. Arre no! Your dad doesnt allow anyone else to stand near her. Her surroundings are always vacant to be filled with your dad's presence. Dont ponder too much over these lines. You wont understandLOLBechare bacche ko kya shekha rahe ho She starts feeling dizzy and by the time she actually faints, dad is always waiting there with his arms spread out to catch her before she hits the ground. These two are REALLY meant for each other, huh? ROFL I've had the same feeling for a long time now. Even after gobbling up so many jalebis she doesnt gain an ounce. Maybe her running after your dad helps her maintain herself.
Ya right imagine roming in the bunglow and the office
 I am pretty sure I'm wise beyond my years and a quick learner too. That I've been sure about since I read your 1st diary entryWink and also coz you n I share the same bdayBig smile
Hello you both even share ma mom's b'day
I've heard Sarah is coming in a couple of months and I hope i'll manage to formulate a few sensible sentences by then, otherwise I'll be a laughing stock. Haaawww! Double standards Ashar! You dont let your parents Rabba Ve n planning one of your own? Hmmm?WinkMa da ladla bigad gayaBig smile

She was standing next to a man with a target drawn over his face with something written above it which looked like, "TAKE THAT, YOU EVIL SNAKE"  That was written by IF chicks dude LOLYa

I wonder if Anjali Bua wrote that. I think its quite likely, as she has got a bit of temper on her sometimes. She gave Rahul a right telling off for not attending on of her special poja's. Shocked She started screaming? Your dad's kinda bad influence yaar! He's become Anjali bua n your bua's become your dad before you came He he heLOLLOL
As I was reflecting these thoughts, I could've sworn the face in the picture twitched, making me almost pee in my pants and I ran out of the room screaming for my life. LOL Expect creepwa to scare even a 2 year old

. For some reason, he looked a little grumpy but its not like I was disturbing their sleep much- they had gone to bed early, remember? Ahem. Baby go to sleep, thats all I'll say

And He had good reason to be proud of her. I sneaked a look at the puzzle myself and I must say I was impressed. She'd coloured all the squares in a different colour and very neatly too. I could have hardly done better myself.  Baby! She's your dadi. Half a step ahead of you in some matters. Lets give this much to herLOL

I mean what product does she use that she manages to stay so young even after so many years? Can you ask that qs to your mum on my behalf plz?Big smileBig smileBig smile Somehow Laxmi seems to have stopped growing ages ago and Naani still wanders about carrying her. Your pardadi seems to be eating a lot of Chavanprash I guess. She still carries Laxmi and dances about. Watch her dance and you'll forget Sarah LOL 

Lol hilarious update Fari!
You liked my comment? Say yes n that'll make me smile coz your updates usually have me on floor and then I've to comment after dusting myself and having a bathROFL Dont worry the floors are clean. Its just that I'm in my garden LOL (kidding)

SmileyStar

Princess_Mansi Goldie
Princess_Mansi
Princess_Mansi

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

I would've loved to wear a Three piece suit as I've seen dad's effects on girls. Otherwise why would chicks drool over him with me around?  Ahem coz we have seen him without 3 piece too WinkLOL(ha ha ha)

I think so myself- I looked smoking hot.  Yeah right. After all hotwa ka beta hotwa hi hoga na? LOL(ya right hot baap ka hot betaLOL)

Lavanya Aunty seemed like a sweet thing, a little slow in the head     Ehhh? Nooo! Infact she was the fastest one n I guess the 1st one who understood about your parents and let you being born. (don't yaar bechare apne mom dad ke love story and dad ke live in relation ke bare main thode janta hain )

but then My eyes fell on Sarah and my world turned upside down! My heart started going 'dhak dhak' and for a minute I thought I was having a heart attack but then I realized it was probably just plain old Acidity.     Like mother like son. So you are your mother's son eventually. No not that I had any doubt. This one cleared any if I hadLOL(ya right)

A soft music began playing of its own accord in the background which went something like, "Baby Ve, O Baby Ve" startling me at first but then I remembered Mum and Dad's Rabba Ve music and figured out that this must happen when your in love (Though I believe our tune was cooler and more funkier)      ROFL Baby ve? Did you get gooey eyed? Did winds blow unnecessarily? If so then you definitely are in love my boy!(Are its the speciality of our tv wale ki I don't know kahi se bhi hawa ate hain dupatta udta hain and starts a luv story)

"Mummy sack servant!" "Mummy changed my nappy again!" OMG! She is SO sophisticated.       Lavanya ki beti hai na, isliye!    Wait n see more of her "sophisticated-ness"(he he heLOLLOL)

We got on like a house on fire. Despite the difference in our ages, she understood me perfectly well, although she is very posh:     Wink    How much is the diff in your ages jr. ASR? (Maybe few months or years) 

Ashar: Hey baby, whats happening?

Sarah: I say, must you speak in such an uncouth manner?    ROFL    Love Sarah for this! Jr. ASR was talking like a road side Romeo. Forgot his manners! Teach him something.(No he was flirting wid his first crush )

Sarah: One is used to something a little more elegant. ooohhh! She's perfect for you dude! (are no baba he is fine if he gets someone like our khushi kumari gupta kyunki at last he is like our asr sr right)

Ashar: Well, I'm sure we could rustle something up.

Sarah: Well in that case, I would be delighted to accept.     Green signal from me! Baby ve..baby ve..baby ve o baby ve! LOL(aur bigado nanhe si jaan ko uske harkate kam he ki aap grren signal de rahe ho)

My Mum doesn't even wear Saaries unless there's a special occasion and she needs to dazzle dad. Let your mum wear anything. You'll always find your dad dazzled. Go spy on her cosmetics(you want him to start investigation like his mom and manorama dadi). Not even the red one which mum wears at almost every available possibility. Though It is begining to look a little worn out.     LOL That red saree has an interesting history. You can ask your Lavanya aunty about it. She'll give you the detailsLOL(he he heLOL)

I've noticed My mum is more inclined towards suits which have dupatta with them cos I've heard Mum's dupattas have played quite a significant role in my parents relationship by getting stucked at various places (Dad's SUV's review mirror, Dad's laptop case, in the trunk of dad's car- to name a few) and initiating Rabba Ve moments.     Lol yeah. That was the only thing which bind them together when your dad was with Lavanya. ooopppsss! You dont know that do you? Never mind. Slip of tongueWink LOL(hey bhagwan apne asr jr k samne asr sr ki poll khol diBig smile)

So yeah, If it hadn't been for Mum's dupattas, I most probably wouldn't even be born yet! 
It's because of your mum's dupattas your siblings too will be born I bet! ROFL(ha ha haLOLLOL bechare akready pareshhan he ki 2 aur bacche aa rahe hian aur aap jale pe namak chidak rahe ho)

She got so happy after making me wear it despite my screaming, saying I looked as handsome as some bloke called Salman Khan making dad scowl.     ROFL Your dad still scowls at the mention of Salman Khan? Old habits die hard (right said and god why can't she like edward cullen like meLOLLOL)

Sometimes she actually makes me wish for a sister so that she can take all of this on her.
Dont worry baby! Your wish will soon be granted  (ya so chill your all pinky clothes will go to ur cute sister)

Dad's eyes are really nice but Dad's arms? I should hope not. His are all big and hairy, mine are much smaller and well, sort of pink- altogether more sophisticated.      ROFL They arent always hairy. Check them out when he goes for a shower ROFL(I wonder does he go for waxing or for laser treatment for itLOLLOL)

Another brilliant update Fari! 
Loooved it!    Thanks for the PM

SmileyStar

Princess_Mansi Goldie
Princess_Mansi
Princess_Mansi

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hey fari plz add me to ur PM list and keep writing ur posts

SmileyStar

Go to top