Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 138)

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
tooo gud! yaar! never end this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Seriously too too good! Hug
Aww! Sophisticated Ashar! Baby Ve oh Baby Ve.. LOL So cute!
Awesome update! Keep up the amazing work! Big smile

SmileyStar

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
baby ve o baby ve ROFL gawd! U cracked me up completely LOL Amazing update

SmileyStar

Sweet_Ashum IF-Dazzler
Sweet_Ashum
Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I would've loved to wear a Three piece suit as I've seen dad's effects on girls. Otherwise why would chicks drool over him with me around?  Ahem coz we have seen him without 3 piece too Wink

I think so myself- I looked smoking hot.  Yeah right. After all hotwa ka beta hotwa hi hoga na? LOL

Lavanya Aunty seemed like a sweet thing, a little slow in the head     Ehhh? Nooo! Infact she was the fastest one n I guess the 1st one who understood about your parents and let you being born. 

but then My eyes fell on Sarah and my world turned upside down! My heart started going 'dhak dhak' and for a minute I thought I was having a heart attack but then I realized it was probably just plain old Acidity.     Like mother like son. So you are your mother's son eventually. No not that I had any doubt. This one cleared any if I hadLOL

A soft music began playing of its own accord in the background which went something like, "Baby Ve, O Baby Ve" startling me at first but then I remembered Mum and Dad's Rabba Ve music and figured out that this must happen when your in love (Though I believe our tune was cooler and more funkier)      ROFL Baby ve? Did you get gooey eyed? Did winds blow unnecessarily? If so then you definitely are in love my boy!

"Mummy sack servant!" "Mummy changed my nappy again!" OMG! She is SO sophisticated.       Lavanya ki beti hai na, isliye!    Wait n see more of her "sophisticated-ness"

We got on like a house on fire. Despite the difference in our ages, she understood me perfectly well, although she is very posh:     Wink    How much is the diff in your ages jr. ASR?  

Ashar: Hey baby, whats happening?

Sarah: I say, must you speak in such an uncouth manner?    ROFL    Love Sarah for this! Jr. ASR was talking like a road side Romeo. Forgot his manners! Teach him something.

Sarah: One is used to something a little more elegant. ooohhh! She's perfect for you dude! 

Ashar: Well, I'm sure we could rustle something up.

Sarah: Well in that case, I would be delighted to accept.     Green signal from me! Baby ve..baby ve..baby ve o baby ve! LOL

My Mum doesn't even wear Saaries unless there's a special occasion and she needs to dazzle dad. Let your mum wear anything. You'll always find your dad dazzled. Go spy on her cosmetics. Not even the red one which mum wears at almost every available possibility. Though It is begining to look a little worn out.     LOL That red saree has an interesting history. You can ask your Lavanya aunty about it. She'll give you the detailsLOL

I've noticed My mum is more inclined towards suits which have dupatta with them cos I've heard Mum's dupattas have played quite a significant role in my parents relationship by getting stucked at various places (Dad's SUV's review mirror, Dad's laptop case, in the trunk of dad's car- to name a few) and initiating Rabba Ve moments.     Lol yeah. That was the only thing which bind them together when your dad was with Lavanya. ooopppsss! You dont know that do you? Never mind. Slip of tongueWink LOL

So yeah, If it hadn't been for Mum's dupattas, I most probably wouldn't even be born yet! 
It's because of your mum's dupattas your siblings too will be born I bet! ROFL

She got so happy after making me wear it despite my screaming, saying I looked as handsome as some bloke called Salman Khan making dad scowl.     ROFL Your dad still scowls at the mention of Salman Khan? Old habits die hard 

Sometimes she actually makes me wish for a sister so that she can take all of this on her.
Dont worry baby! Your wish will soon be granted  

Dad's eyes are really nice but Dad's arms? I should hope not. His are all big and hairy, mine are much smaller and well, sort of pink- altogether more sophisticated.      ROFL They arent always hairy. Check them out when he goes for a shower ROFL

Another brilliant update Fari! 
Loooved it!    Thanks for the PM

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 08 June 2012 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_MansiCyberpsychoooSmileyStarpakpearl

Licyabhingya Senior Member
Licyabhingya
Licyabhingya

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
awesome... Baby o ve ROFL

SmileyStar