Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 114)

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Lovely update. So Ashar to meet sarah. Wonder what will be the BG music LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crinklez.

<font size="1" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">OMG hilarious. I've just caught up on six chapters, yes 6 chapters and i cant remember the last time i laughed so hard.</font>
<font size="1" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I'm in love with Asher, ALMOST as much as i love his dad.</font>

<font size="1" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Absolutely great stuff, it must take you ages to write this cos you must be crawling aroundwith laughter just thinking up this stuff.</font>

<font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">My favourite bits (although i loved it all)</font></font>

<font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Part 3

</font></font><font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I'm not even one yet and already I'm about a quarter of the way to matching his complete english vocabulary. I just have to now work on saying words like Enough! Get Out! What the hell? and a couple of more words and then I'll will be able to match his english vocabulary. No wonder he looked distraught...</font></font>

<font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lavanya Aunty's Daughter, Sarah – how adorable.</font></font>

<font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Part 4</font></font>

<font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">My Mum's dad seemed really bored by all that was going around him and just sat throughout the day on a chair with huge wheels doing nothing. I'm still laughingROFLROFLsorry i know its cruel but from a baby's POV it so funny</font></font>

<font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Aman - An idea struck me like a bolt of lightening and I said in the best imitation of dad's voice, "What da?? – OMG this killed me, i laughed so loud.</font></font>

<font size="1" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Part 6</font>

<font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The box says, '2-4 years' so Manorma Daadi thinks she's doing really well</font></font>

</p>

<font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Part 7</font></font>

<font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Now they'll probably stare into each other's eyes throughout the entire dinner and have half a dozen children by the time they come back! Omg! My life's totally ruined!</font></font>

<p><font size="1"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Part 8</font></font>

<font size="1" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Had a good old cry and then Dad came to look after me. For some reason, he looked a little grumpy but its not like I was disturbing their sleep much- they had gone to bed early, remember?</font>

<font size="1" face="Comic Sans MS">And the last chapter, amazing - he should have kept an eye on Akaash and Payal tooROFL</font>

<font size="1" face="Comic Sans MS">SUPER!!!!</font>

<font size="1" face="Comic Sans MS">Looking forward to the next part.</font>

Awww! Thanks honey for such a long comment! =D I'm so glad you enjoyed them all so much =D and I actually quite enjoy writing this esp when I'm in the mood =D
SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Oh Hahahaha!! =D I'm glad you liked this one too Di =D And I did read your scrap but totally forgot to reply ;) I've already thought of the girl's name otherwise I would've used yours =D

Originally posted by pakpearl

hilarious...u can call me 4 d naam karan of d two would be born(as u've already stolen a name 4rm my family!!!)LOL...have a look at ur scrap bookTongue

pakpearl

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ohhh Goddd... Akash forgot to ask his Bhai ROFL
Awww bechara junior ASR.. he was trying to avoid one baby.. now 2 on the way ROFL..
He punished his parents big tym for givin him dat news.. poor Arhi! Ouuu Sarah coming.. time for him to be on his best behaviour and shine.. lol
Awesome update.

SmileyStar

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Loved it! Aww Payash having a baby! Aakash's reaction though..seriously man? LOL And Khushi and Arnav having a baby too! :D :D :D Yeah Ashar you really shouldve paid more attention to your parents. They can do intense Rabba Ve in the most difficult of times! LOL Loved it, loved the comedy and the story! Can't wait to see little Sarah in the story! Thanks a lot for the update!

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

ROFL
</div>Ohhh Goddd... Akash forgot to ask his Bhai ROFL
Awww bechara junior ASR.. he was trying to avoid one baby.. now 2 on the way ROFL..
He punished his parents big tym for givin him dat news.. poor Arhi! Ouuu Sarah coming.. time for him to be on his best behaviour and shine.. lol
<div>
Awesome update.

Thanks sweetie!! Glad you liked the update =D
SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdice1001

Loved it! Aww Payash having a baby! Aakash's reaction though..seriously man?LOLAnd Khushi and Arnav having a baby too! :D :D :D Yeah Ashar you really shouldve paid more attention to your parents. They can do intense Rabba Ve in the most difficult of times!LOLLoved it, loved the comedy and the story! Can't wait to see little Sarah in the story! Thanks a lot for the update!

Hehehe! Yeah he should've been more careful about keeping an eye on his parents but what to do! This was what faith wanted! =D
AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
ROFL Adorable and amazing ! Heart

SmileyStar

Go to top