Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 107)

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Grace-

Originally posted by SmileyStar

aaahhh
</div><div>it was awsome just like always
never ever call ur ss crap its on of the best things here! you never fail to amuse me and i always get a fit of laughter after reading it hehehe
thanks for the PM!

Awww! You're such a sweetheart! And I sort you added your idea of khushi's fainting too! Sorry couldn't come up wid something more creative =D

And what can I call you? You can call me Fari =D And thanks alot for your comments =D

</div><div>
thanks!
and yupp i noticed i was glad you did cus i personally found her fainting funny lmaoLOL
and it was creative enough hehe dont worryWink

you can call me Iqra and is that your real name?? its cuteEmbarrassed
and you are most welcomeBig smile

I was going to mention you and another reader who gave the idea but I updated thro my cellphone and the word limit was really small so I couldn't but i'm thinking abt cutting of some of of ramblings and add your names =D And fari is my nickname and my real name is Farheen =D

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I stumbled upon this one n OMG!!! This is so hilarious n brilliant!

Very very creative !! Pls keep it up!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nav_bat

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
RES.
</div></font><div>
<font color="#ff0000"><font size="2" face="Verdana">-EDITED-</font></font>
</div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Smiles, (Can I call you that, since I dont know your name?Embarrassed)</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, you did use that under the bed Shyamo the creep idea didnt you? And OMG! I had this big grin on my face when i read it. Finally my brain did some good to anybody other tan my own stupid self.Wacko</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anyways, coming towards the update, haha, baby ASR doesnt get what only eye locks can do for ArHi, I hardly thing ArHi even need a proper suhagraat, their bedroom eyes are enough for the cill I guess.Blushing</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, you know what that question I have asked so many times to myself when I was young too. I use to be this gobbly child, and my parents were seriosuly like, you are a girl you can tgo around being hippotamus, and now they are like grow up Batool, you are too thin.LOLNever satisfied are they?LOL</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha.LOLThat meant for eachother dialouge was epic, seriously.Clap</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So okay, finally the first sentences, I bet it would be somehting to with ASR one liners like, Enough is Enough, or Get Out, At once! I said shutup!LOL</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anjali, and the frame, omg, that was hillarious.LOLLOLHaha,does JNR ASR have any plans of being James Bond?WinkHe knows how to join two and two together.LOL</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha, naughty parents, and poor thing Jnr ASR.LOLHe think they are off to do something fruitful.Embarrassed</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">He doesnt know, their activites mean, dreading things of siblings on the way.ROFL</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anti Rabba Ve, mission, man JNR ASR is a great man.Big smile(About to be man, to be preciseEmbarrassed)</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Manorama Mami and the crossword, just like some brainy kind like her to do.Embarrassed</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana">Fabolous chapter, loved it the core.Big smile</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana">Love,</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana">BatoolEmbarrassed</font>
<div>

Awww! Thanks for such a lovely comment Batool! And you can call me Fari btw =D

Hahaha! I'm glad you enjoyed the update! I'm thinking of having 2, 3 chapters more max and then will end it... I don't want to drag it too much =D

Awww and that was sooo cute! You're right parents are never satisfied! Whenever I gain even a little weight, my mum starts pestering me and then there are days when she gives me long lectures how I don't eat properly and 'kamzor ho gae ho' I mean, what the?! hahaha! Anyways thanks for your comment! Much appreciated! =D

P.S. I decided to cut off some of my rambling from the update and mentioned you and Iqra for giving me ideas =D Thanks a bunch =D

Edited by SmileyStar - 31 May 2012 at 9:35pm

nav_bat

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile1412

I stumbled upon this one n OMG!!! This is so hilarious n brilliant!

Very very creative !! Pls keep it up!!!!

Thank you Smile! Glad you liked it! =D
-Grace- IF-Rockerz
-Grace-
-Grace-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

aaahhh
</div><div>it was awsome just like always
never ever call ur ss crap its on of the best things here! you never fail to amuse me and i always get a fit of laughter after reading it hehehe
thanks for the PM!

Awww! You're such a sweetheart! And I sort you added your idea of khushi's fainting too! Sorry couldn't come up wid something more creative =D

And what can I call you? You can call me Fari =D And thanks alot for your comments =D

</div><div>
thanks!
and yupp i noticed i was glad you did cus i personally found her fainting funny lmaoLOL
and it was creative enough hehe dont worryWink

you can call me Iqra and is that your real name?? its cuteEmbarrassed
and you are most welcomeBig smile

I was going to mention you and another reader who gave the idea but I updated thro my cellphone and the word limit was really small so I couldn't but i'm thinking abt cutting of some of of ramblings and add your names =D And fari is my nickname and my real name is Farheen =D
oh no its totally fine we only crave for entertainment no creditsLOL i was gona mention that in the pm but i forgot and remembered it after 
and u dont have to just update fast heheheEmbarrassed
PastelBeauty IF-Dazzler
PastelBeauty
PastelBeauty

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
GAH!! That was another awe-effing-some update. The kid is so mean, interrupting the Rabba-Ve's ROFL

SmileyStar

sparklystarstud IF-Dazzler
sparklystarstud
sparklystarstud

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
swthrt... can this get any better...
loving it...love this cutie sweety pie morrreee...
poor arnav...can totally guess y he was grumpy...lolz...
mami jealous of laxmi...
im ROTFLMAO...

~~~ sam

SmileyStar

mehak06 IF-Dazzler
mehak06
mehak06

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
junoir asr is smart nd mischivious

SmileyStar