Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! (Page 107)

__blossom__ IF-Dazzler
__blossom__
__blossom__

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Wow/...can't wait for the little princess...:D
Thanks for the pm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

Originally posted by SmileyStar

Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

I'm really glad dad took mum out for dinner, she loves food and the sight of it makes her forget stupid stuff like 'Rabba Ve'. I'm dead sure she was too busy gobbling food to have time for a Rabba Ve moment... Excellent! Dude your parents manage to Rabba Ve even in the most complicated situations. And a lot can happen over dinnerWink

By the way, its funny how my Mum is so thin when she loves eating so much. And its even funnier how she faints every Tej just because she misses a meal... And the most weird thing is, she always manages to faint in dad's arms. Arre no! Your dad doesnt allow anyone else to stand near her. Her surroundings are always vacant to be filled with your dad's presence. Dont ponder too much over these lines. You wont understandLOL She starts feeling dizzy and by the time she actually faints, dad is always waiting there with his arms spread out to catch her before she hits the ground. These two are REALLY meant for each other, huh?ROFLI've had the same feeling for a long time now. Even after gobbling up so many jalebis she doesnt gain an ounce. Maybe her running after your dad helps her maintain herself.

I am pretty sure I'm wise beyond my years and a quick learner too. That I've been sure about since I read your 1st diary entryWinkand also coz you n I share the same bdayBig smile

I've heard Sarah is coming in a couple of months and I hope i'll manage to formulate a few sensible sentences by then, otherwise I'll be a laughing stock. Haaawww! Double standards Ashar! You dont let your parents Rabba Ve n planning one of your own? Hmmm?Wink

She was standing next to a man with a target drawn over his face with something written above it which looked like, "TAKE THAT, YOU EVIL SNAKE" That was written by IF chicks dudeLOL

I wonder if Anjali Bua wrote that. I think its quite likely, as she has got a bit of temper on her sometimes. She gave Rahul a right telling off for not attending on of her special poja's.ShockedShe started screaming? Your dad's kinda bad influence yaar! He's become Anjali bua n your bua's become your dad before you came

As I was reflecting these thoughts, I could've sworn the face in the picture twitched, making me almost pee in my pants and I ran out of the room screaming for my life.LOLExpect creepwa to scare even a 2 year old

. For some reason, he looked a little grumpy but its not like I was disturbing their sleep much- they had gone to bed early, remember? Ahem. Baby go to sleep, thats all I'll say

And He had good reason to be proud of her. I sneaked a look at the puzzle myself and I must say I was impressed. She'd coloured all the squares in a different colour and very neatly too. I could have hardly done better myself. Baby! She's your dadi. Half a step ahead of you in some matters. Lets give this much to herLOL

I mean what product does she use that she manages to stay so young even after so many years? Can you ask that qs to your mum on my behalf plz? Somehow Laxmi seems to have stopped growing ages ago and Naani still wanders about carrying her. Your pardadi seems to be eating a lot of Chavanprash I guess. She still carries Laxmi and dances about. Watch her dance and you'll forget SarahLOL

Lol hilarious update Fari!
You liked my comment? Say yes n that'll make me smile coz your updates usually have me on floor and then I've to comment after dusting myself and having a bathROFLDont worry the floors are clean. Its just that I'm in my gardenLOL(kidding)

I'll be back to reply in a bit! =D Reserving cos otherwise my reply will be on pg 120 the way ppl are commenting! =D

*EDITED*

OMG!! You're Awesome Girl!! Your remarks have me rolling on my bed =D Hahaha! The IF Chicks part was Hilarious! It didn't even cross my mind that they were capable of this act too! =D

And dadi's dancing! Forget Sarah! Hahaha! BRILLIANT REMARKS! I absolutely LOVE your comments Ashum! They always make me Laugh!! And *gasp* your bday's on the 14th of July too?? Mine too =D Maybe you told me before but so many ppl did that I don't remember! Hehehe! 14th of July really is the coolest day for a bday, huh? =D And we share our bdays wid the great ASR Jr! =D Even cooler! ;)

Thanks ALOT for your Comment! They make MY day! =D

Your reply made my day!!! Thank you so muchEmbarrassedI love youEmbarrassedYeah I told u before about us sharing our bday. N yeah! 14th of July is the best day in the calender. Us n ASR jr sharing the same day is no jokeLOL

No doubt about that! 3 geniuses sharing the same bday =D Love you sweetie!! Your comments are pure Awesomeness! Seriously =D
Suni Goldie
Suni
Suni

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hilarious! Love ASR junior!

SmileyStar

desilover101 Goldie
desilover101
desilover101

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
ashar <3

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msin

Overheard Mum saying to Dad that she fancied an early night, and then
giggling. I don't know what she's laughing at- early nights are boring!
But atleast I'll get some time to rest. I'm constantly on my guard these
days and have successfully managed to interrupt every single Rabba Ve
Moment they have had this past week or so but its a tough job keeping an
eye on them all day long. The only time I leave them is when they head
for bed and next morning, i'm again on duty...

Clap
this diary is a riot.well doneStar

Clap

Glad you like it!! Thanks =D
SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabzooo

Wow/...can't wait for the little princess...:D
Thanks for the pm!

She will be expected in the next update or so... Hopefully =D