Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mistyrains

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I just came across this brilliant story and I'm so glad I did.</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Dude you are a pure genius, I think I laughed like crazy through all the nine chapters.</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Keep up the great, great work!:)</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">PM me next time when you update, sending you a Buddy Request :D</font>

Awww! Glad you liked it sweetie! I've accepted your buddy request and will send you pms InshaaALLAH=D
SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiyaluver1

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hey.. as always i loved the update πŸ˜†

</div>
lol payash didnt ask arnav bhai 🀣🀣..
bechara our ashar baby.. mission did not succeed 🀣
khushi expecting.. hmm.. would love to see ashars reaction when khushis baby bump is visible (8th month)
he must be like " 😲whats wrong with mummy is she eating many jalebies.. she has become so fat " 🀣🀣

<div>

dont end it 😭.. thanks alot for the PM.. updatewa soon πŸ˜†

love ~ amy πŸ˜ƒ

PS : sorry for late comment " kaan pakar ke " πŸ˜†
</font>

Hahaha! No problem Sweetie! And yesss! Ashar will be shocked to see his skinny mother swelling like a balloon =D
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

I simply love ur posts!! :)

U shd really update quick!!

I keep on checking always whenever i m online..whether u have updated or not!

this z seriously AWESOME!! :)

keep up the gud work!

SmileyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smitz_LIGHTS999

I simply love ur posts!! :)

U shd really update quick!!

I keep on checking always whenever i m online..whether u have updated or not!

this z seriously AWESOME!! :)

keep up the gud work!

Awww thats sooo sweet of you! Glad you like it soo much! And If you want Pms just send me a buddy request and you'll know whenever I update =D I'm thinking of today or tmrw maybe ;)
SmileyStar thumbnail
Dearest Diary,

It took be absolutely ages to get ready that day. I was very nervous about what Mum was going to make me wear but thanks God, she decked me out in a funky little denim number. I would've loved to wear a Three piece suit as I've seen dad's effects on girls. Otherwise why would chicks drool over him with me around? I'm a bit of a hunk myself. But I think its also cos I'm a wee smaller in age than most of them... Oh well!

It took me hours getting my hair done. I was thinking about sneaking in to Dad's bathroom and using his Brylcreem gel but then decided against it cos firstly, I'm not that hairy and secondly, I did not like the smell and I was afraid It might make Sarah run a mile so In the end, I just gave it an unkept look and I think so myself- I looked smoking hot.

And so Lavanya Aunty and Sarah finally arrived. Lavanya Aunty seemed like a sweet thing, a little slow in the head, I must say but really nice and charming. She was wearing clothes which definitely looked like they were stolen from Mum's closet- bright and colourful with poms poms hanging over it, and on seeing Mum, she yelled excitedly, "Chamkili!"

And I felt like saying, 'Look who's talking, dollface' but then My eyes fell on Sarah and my world turned upside down! My heart started going 'dhak dhak' and for a minute I thought I was having a heart attack but then I realized it was probably just plain old Acidity.

A soft music began playing of its own accord in the background which went something like, "Baby Ve, O Baby Ve" startling me at first but then I remembered Mum and Dad's Rabba Ve music and figured out that this must happen when your in love (Though I believe our tune was cooler and more funkier)

She was the most beautiful creature on the planet. Sarah- the very words are like music to my ears. She toddles with such grace and when she opens her mouth to speak its like poetry, "Mummy sack servant!" "Mummy changed my nappy again!" OMG! She is SO sophisticated.

We got on like a house on fire. Despite the difference in our ages, she understood me perfectly well, although she is very posh:

Ashar: Hey baby, whats happening?

Sarah: I say, must you speak in such an uncouth manner?

Ashar: Ooops! Sorry! How do you do?

Sarah: Very well, thank you for asking.

Ashar: So Sarah, why hasn't your father accompanied you here?

Sarah: Oh! He has a huge business to take care of. He's not free often.

Ashar: Oh I see. Well, maybe you and me could hook up sometime, have dinner. Mum does a great line in mushy peas and 'Cerelac'

Sarah: One is used to something a little more elegant.

Ashar: Well, I'm sure we could rustle something up.

Sarah: Well in that case, I would be delighted to accept.

We couldn't fix a time or place as we both agreed that we were slightly at the mercy of our mums. Its probably no bad thing, as she's a pretty classy kinda chick. I need some time to brush up my manners anyways. The half an hour she spent with me was the happiest of my short life. Our mums seem quite good friends so hopefully I'll be seeing her quite alot from now on.

I don't know why Manorma Daadi calls my mum 'Phatti Sari' My Mum doesn't even wear Saaries unless there's a special occasion and she needs to dazzle dad. But none of those is ripped. Not even the red one which mum wears at almost every available possibility. Though It is begining to look a little worn out.

I've noticed My mum is more inclined towards suits which have dupatta with them cos I've heard Mum's dupattas have played quite a significant role in my parents relationship by getting stucked at various places (Dad's SUV's review mirror, Dad's laptop case, in the trunk of dad's car- to name a few) and initiating Rabba Ve moments.

So yeah, If it hadn't been for Mum's dupattas, I most probably wouldn't even be born yet!

A good news is that mum's bought me a new top. The bad news is that its pink! Doesn't she know I've got an image to maintain?

She got so happy after making me wear it despite my screaming, saying I looked as handsome as some bloke called Salman Khan making dad scowl.

Look Mum, here's the deal. I'm a boy. Boys don't wear pink. Sometimes she actually makes me wish for a sister so that she can take all of this on her.

I mean, she's the wife of a man who runs a top garment industry, you'd think she'd understand these sort of things. Sometimes I think she's got no idea at all. She's been going around telling everyone that I've got her nose and Dad's eyes and arms. Well the nose and eye bit is Ok- Mum's nose is quite cute and Dad's eyes are really nice but Dad's arms? I should hope not. His are all big and hairy, mine are much smaller and well, sort of pink- altogether more sophisticated.

Hoped you enjoyed this one too and Bet you're all really shocked, huh? Cos I just wrote an OS last night and i'm updating this too! ;) Anyways, if anyone wants to give my OS a read, here's the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3023072Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
SmileyStar thumbnail
PMs will be sent out a little while later!

And O ASHUM!! Do your thing, girl! =D I'm waiting! ;) even though I haven't sent out Pms yet ;)Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
OLGNES thumbnail
Awesome update!!!!!!!!
ASR son is more show off then ASR!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!!1
chits21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wht i really loved ...baby vey ...baby evy...
sweet_butterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
baby ve  o baby ve  ...🀣🀣...  ohh boy..  laughing alone like  a  maniac...
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
baby ve ?! ashar-sarah talk ..🀣