SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!! - Page 82

Posted: 11 years ago
Superb yaar!
Loved your posts to the core.
You deserve lots of Kudos.
Your post always leaves a smile on me.
You have great Panache in writing and concept.
Would love to know if your interested in writing ur own novel?
Thanks for PM.
Update soon.

Bouquet for ur great FF.
Edited by Rosyln419 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ameikav

It is an American sitcom. You should try watching it sometime. Really funny. May give you some more ideas. I have not read 'Brooklyn Beckham's secret diary'.

Please continue your writing. It is very nice and different. Actually I was laughing so hard the whole time I was reading it. Made my husband read part of it (He does not read non scientific stuff). He actually liked it as well!

Awww Hahaha! Your hubby know abt IPKKND too? ;) Soo cute!

And i've heard of 'Family Guy' but haven't seen it :) Will do if i get time =D and Thank you for your comment :)
Originally posted by Rosyln419

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Superb yaar!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Loved your posts to the core.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">You deserve lots of Kudos.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Your post always leaves a smile on me.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">You have greatPanachein writing and concept.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Would love to know if your interested in writing ur own novel?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Thanks for PM.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Update soon.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Bouquet for ur great FF.</font>

Awww thanks sweetie! And My Own Novel?? :O =D Hahaha! I don't think I'm that good! And besides, i don't have much experience in writing... =D btw Why do you ask? ;)
Originally posted by SmileyStar

Hahahaha =D No problem Ashum! And yes i'd love you include your ideas! And I haven't read your SS! Can you Pm me the link or post it here? Would love to read it =D You've got such an awesome sense of humour! =D

The SS isnt that great. It was something I came up with during my lectures and wrote between my examsπŸ˜• Sad. I know. I started off with something n ended it with something. Not as comical or as good as you write. Just something out of my boredom with physics chemistry maths biology!!!
They had practically eaten my brainπŸ˜† Thank God its over (throwing 6 balls)

Anyways here's the link: A fleeting glance

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

The SS isnt that great. It was something I came up with during my lectures and wrote between my examsπŸ˜•Sad. I know. I started off with something n ended it with something. Not as comical or as good as you write. Just something out of my boredom with physics chemistry maths biology!!!
They had practically eaten my brainπŸ˜†Thank God its over (throwing 6 balls)

Anyways here's the link: A fleeting glance

Oh hahaha! Yes Its the same wid me! I don't pay any attention in my class cos i'm too busy pondering over some new ideas for my SS =D Hahaha! At least time passes fast that way =D

And thanks for the link! I'll read it when I get time =D right now i'm off to make my practical copy! Arghhh! :(
"TAKE
THAT, YOU EVIL SNAKE".. Omg i liked this...
ASR Junior.. Hates Our ArHi's Rabba Vey.. Awww i feel so bad.. But, can understand.. Waiting for him to grow up a little.. So that ArHi n Junior can have there own space..Lolz
Brilliant head..
That was lovely...
was very eager to read the update...Thank u sooo much...
Can't wait to read more...

Loved it as always 😊

Loved the way he analysed his mum fainting at Teej 😊

And not to forget his concern at how he should make a good impression at Sarah πŸ˜‰
Sheeesh πŸ€£...early night!!!! poor ashar by the time he realizes what it mwans it will be too late..an army wud already have been formed ... i mean produced

Monarma Congo πŸ‘...i actually thought she did the crossword but then mamaji's comment sent me rofling πŸ˜†
I have edited my comment on page no. 105. Sorry for being this late 😊